Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadman KK

Apr 23, 2023
How is she not utterly embarrassed?!

ABC23572-408A-4CE7-8145-3B1AA0FD7C56.jpeg

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She didn't want to inform the girlfriend. Her main priority was getting his attention? She's got it now because he's called and the posts have been deleted.
Can you imagine being that desperate for male attention you need to do that. She clearly only went to see Ray and post all her lip biting, finger biting flirting videos in his bedroom to try make new Ray jealous. KK IT'S YOU YOU'RE THE PROBLEM. You fed up, emotionally unstable, bitter, desperate orange baboon.

May 1, 2023
Wasn’t she waitressing in Wetherspoons? She had another interview recently too
This song has been in me head since I read your comment “
You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up
And turned you around
Turned you into someone new

Love a bit of human league

May 1, 2023
She didn't want to inform the girlfriend. Her main priority was getting his attention? She's got it now because he's called and the posts have been deleted.
Can you imagine being that desperate for male attention you need to do that. She clearly only went to see Ray and post all her lip biting, finger biting flirting videos in his bedroom to try make new Ray jealous. KK IT'S YOU YOU'RE THE PROBLEM. You fed up, emotionally unstable, bitter, desperate orange baboon.
Do you think I could get Channing Tatums attention if I post of stories? Asking for friend

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
So she posted on tic tok the ring cam insta she posted the conversations, he obviously got in touch so she deleted the insta posts but not the tic tok post? Hmm strange,
But what is strange still is putting this out there in the first place why embarrass yourself, yes she got screwed over some people are just born to lie and cheat throughout life but have a cry get over yourself and move on, yes I agree the other person should be told but only if you know of them etc I wouldn't be posting publicly, how does she know he isn't a victim of domestic violence and if the girl friend sees that she could really hurt him,

She is the worst person for lies and I am actually worried about who she is giving her address out too, the date the other day! First date pick me up from home no no no, meet them at the venue always a busy place and make sure you can get away if they are not who they say or make you feel uncomfortable! This is common sense for all women and I'm sure it even says on dating apps do not give you personal details out, meet in a busy place, tell someone where you are etc doesn't mean telling the whole of social media ffs!

I'm sure people could find out where she lived from those tic tok videos and she has asked for them to be shared also!!! She's doesn't see that she is problem who can she blame if something happens not Dan's mom that's for sure

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So she posted on tic tok the ring cam insta she posted the conversations, he obviously got in touch so she deleted the insta posts but not the tic tok post? Hmm strange,
But what is strange still is putting this out there in the first place why embarrass yourself, yes she got screwed over some people are just born to lie and cheat throughout life but have a cry get over yourself and move on, yes I agree the other person should be told but only if you know of them etc I wouldn't be posting publicly, how does she know he isn't a victim of domestic violence and if the girl friend sees that she could really hurt him,

She is the worst person for lies and I am actually worried about who she is giving her address out too, the date the other day! First date pick me up from home no no no, meet them at the venue always a busy place and make sure you can get away if they are not who they say or make you feel uncomfortable! This is common sense for all women and I'm sure it even says on dating apps do not give you personal details out, meet in a busy place, tell someone where you are etc doesn't mean telling the whole of social media ffs!

I'm sure people could find out where she lived from those tic tok videos and she has asked for them to be shared also!!! She's doesn't see that she is problem who can she blame if something happens not Dan's mom that's for sure
Shes so caught up in the drama of it all and feeling abandoned and victimised that she doesn't consider any other dangers. Embarrassing herself in the process.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I actually feel sorry for Dan having this posted all over social media, the poor lad has to face people at work that know what she has been up to and what she posts about! I really hope he is doing okay and I hope he gets someone normal to show him how love should be, that's why she is making him have the kids all the time so he doesn't have chance to date and when/if he meets someone it will be he has stopped seeing the kids because of her!! But to be honest the kids are probably better off with him

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
It’s concerning behaviour.not just the random men coming to the house where her innocent kids are.they are men she barely knows her kids are being put at significant risk.she then blasts it all over her sm profiles for thousands to see.if this man’s mrs does find out I worry the consequences.seen men scorned time & time again.just hope B&B are no where to be when the men who she publicly shames come looking for her.it won’t end well.we all joke and ridicule her here but this is worrying behaviour for a supposedly responsible adult&mother.I’m the last to agree with reporting people but I’m actually a bit concerned she’s having some kind of episode.the poor innocent kids will be in the firing line.she’s already got unhinged people taking photos of her home and side pieces vehicles.I’d of stopped way back when.mark my words this is not ending well.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
It’s concerning behaviour.not just the random men coming to the house where her innocent kids are.they are men she barely knows her kids are being put at significant risk.she then blasts it all over her sm profiles for thousands to see.if this man’s mrs does find out I worry the consequences.seen men scorned time & time again.just hope B&B are no where to be when the men who she publicly shames come looking for her.it won’t end well.we all joke and ridicule her here but this is worrying behaviour for a supposedly responsible adult&mother.I’m the last to agree with reporting people but I’m actually a bit concerned she’s having some kind of episode.the poor innocent kids will be in the firing line.she’s already got unhinged people taking photos of her home and side pieces vehicles.I’d of stopped way back when.mark my words this is not ending well.
I’m Not unhinged, it’s her parking in my space, I took the photo to show my husband. Unhinged is Kayleigh. Who has men left right and centre, screams daily, smashes things, leaves her kid in the garden crying. Publicly shames a man she doesn’t even know to thousands of people, doesn’t even know his real name (her words) but lets him come to her house. He could be a psycho path for all she knows and her safety is at risk. she’s put her kids at risk. That’s unhinged Love.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
I get what you’re saying but the only person who has caused all of this is her! If she shut her mouth took herself off line and got on with her life then she wouldn’t have all this drama. She’s a liability and every single thing she’s claimed others have or are doing to her she has done ten fold to others and clearly is still doing. If it doesn’t end well, the responsibility lies with her!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.