Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I get what you’re saying but the only person who has caused all of this is her! If she shut her mouth took herself off line and got on with her life then she wouldn’t have all this drama. She’s a liability and every single thing she’s claimed others have or are doing to her she has done ten fold to others and clearly is still doing. If it’s doesn’t end well, the responsibility lies with her!
I’m not denying she has brought it all on herself.I think I just worry for all of their safety.and I also think she isn’t well.it’s one thing her being a see you next Tuesday online.it’s another when her mental health is clearly leading her to be hyper sexual and putting her kids and self in danger.just wouldn’t want to see anyone in any kind of danger from online predators.I’ve been a victim to SA.it never leaves and probably why I’m empathetic.

May 1, 2023
She clearly doesn’t know how to use a light box 😂😂

Attachments

• 6AA30D50-F3C8-4A38-84C9-B8016568AC0F.png
    6AA30D50-F3C8-4A38-84C9-B8016568AC0F.png
    509.3 KB · Views: 229
Apr 16, 2023
Give us the tea!!!!! 🤣
Not much tea, just her sharing texts between them. Seems like he is a bit of a gas lighter and a big cheese
I’m Not unhinged, it’s her parking in my space, I took the photo to show my husband. Unhinged is Kayleigh. Who has men left right and centre, screams daily, smashes things, leaves her kid in the garden crying. Publicly shames a man she doesn’t even know to thousands of people, doesn’t even know his real name (her words) but lets him come to her house. He could be a psycho path for all she knows and her safety is at risk. she’s put her kids at risk. That’s unhinged Love.
if this is true is should be reported to social work, this is a clear child protection matter! Poor kids being exposed to this!!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Not much tea, just her sharing texts between them. Seems like he is a bit of a gas lighter and a big cheese

if this is true is should be reported to social work, this is a clear child protection matter! Poor kids being exposed to this!!
Those texts are not Ray (aka Sean/Shaun). It’s a different guy ‘Big Kev’ 😆

Apr 16, 2023

Totally agree. I don't believe it should be shared online if she's been reported or not but I would hope if the people on here really are neighbours and really do witness this type of abuse and neglect then they'd have taken it further for the kids safety. You can have an opinion and vent on forums cos KKK is a massive t, but I'd like to think behind closed doors someone's looking out for those children because it's obviously not her. Poor things. I really hope Dans doing the majority of the care and has them more than her. Especially with all of the men coming and going. Someone made a good point earlier, she doesn't even know his real name. Someone on tiktok commented and said big kev also goes by Andrew so God forbid something did happen, the police wouldn't even know who to look for!

Apr 21, 2023
It’s concerning behaviour.not just the random men coming to the house where her innocent kids are.they are men she barely knows her kids are being put at significant risk.she then blasts it all over her sm profiles for thousands to see.if this man’s mrs does find out I worry the consequences.seen men scorned time & time again.just hope B&B are no where to be when the men who she publicly shames come looking for her.it won’t end well.we all joke and ridicule her here but this is worrying behaviour for a supposedly responsible adult&mother.I’m the last to agree with reporting people but I’m actually a bit concerned she’s having some kind of episode.the poor innocent kids will be in the firing line.she’s already got unhinged people taking photos of her home and side pieces vehicles.I’d of stopped way back when.mark my words this is not ending well.
I find it hard to believe that Social Services aren’t involved already, she would never broadcast that.

Apr 21, 2023
I’m Not unhinged, it’s her parking in my space, I took the photo to show my husband. Unhinged is Kayleigh. Who has men left right and centre, screams daily, smashes things, leaves her kid in the garden crying. Publicly shames a man she doesn’t even know to thousands of people, doesn’t even know his real name (her words) but lets him come to her house. He could be a psycho path for all she knows and her safety is at risk. she’s put her kids at risk. That’s unhinged Love.
Are social services not involved?

Reactions: KK the walking STI

jcb

Apr 12, 2023
Guys it’s not her fault, at the end of the day she was getting lombok bombed and who here can’t resist one of those?
Why does she feel the need to share this though? Who is she trying to convince? Social media and Aileen are literally her only friends. She can’t even be a dirty little piece on the side successfully, which seems the easiest job in the world next to only fans imo. She’s a useless orange shart who has absolutely zero sense of self respect, dignity, morals or decency. What a sad little life Jayne 🥹
What is lombok bombed????? Serious question lol.....

May 13, 2023
If she cannot find any single social media presence of him and she has done extra digging then there is absolutely no way on earth he’s given her his real name. If he has mixed up his child’s age more than once sorry he probably doesn’t even have a child. He’s a fraud and she’s too desperate to even believe. Embarrassing.

Even say he doesn’t have social media he would surely have a dj page or a business page would he not?

May 23, 2023
If she cannot find any single social media presence of him and she has done extra digging then there is absolutely no way on earth he’s given her his real name. If he has mixed up his child’s age more than once sorry he probably doesn’t even have a child. He’s a fraud and she’s too desperate to even believe. Embarrassing.

Even say he doesn’t have social media he would surely have a dj page or a business page would he not?
Where’s that event she posted the other day? He’ll be one of those on the line up. Send it to me and I’ll find him. I know some of the djs on the ad she posted and I know most promoters in the ‘endz’ I found Dunstable Downs within 5 minutes of her posting her till lanyard thingy, shouldn’t be that hard - and yes kkk, I’m a sad little A cup who has tiiiiime for you today 🤣🤣

May 13, 2023
Where’s that event she posted the other day? He’ll be one of those on the line up. Send it to me and I’ll find him. I know some of the djs on the ad she posted and I know most promoters in the ‘endz’ I found Dunstable Downs within 5 minutes of her posting her till lanyard thingy, shouldn’t be that hard - and yes kkk, I’m a sad little A cup who has tiiiiime for you today 🤣🤣
Page 160. legends of Luton

Apr 21, 2023

Probably a serial shagger that wants nothing more than that from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.