Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
Jodie, you're from London. I wouldn't expect you to understand regional dialect, its not just Scots who use the term "pet". And even then, it's not a well used turn of phrase.
Have I been here since Monday? Or have I been here longer and I'm just using a different account to piss you all off?
Why don't you get back to doing what you do best, billing spliffs and knocking back several red wines xo
Hey KKK✋🏼

May 23, 2023
do me, never seen my name mentioned so consecutively before 🤣🤣
Jodie, you're from London. I wouldn't expect you to understand regional dialect, its not just Scots who use the term "pet". And even then, it's not a well used turn of phrase.
Have I been here since Monday? Or have I been here longer and I'm just using a different account to piss you all off?
Why don't you get back to doing what you do best, billing spliffs and knocking back several red wines xo
PLEASE STOP EXPOSING ALL THE THINGS I POST ON MY PUBLIC PAGE, GETTING HELLA TRIGGERED RELIVING THE LIFE IM SUPER HAPPY TO LIVE AND SHARE WITH THE PUBLIC

*also I roll joints, I don’t bill spliffs, different part of London pet x

Apr 16, 2023
Who the do from Scotland uses the term “pet” wrong again pal! 😂😂

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I’ve just looked on Tattle & there is a Yellowcard on there that comments on cleaning influencer type threads. Poundland Poirot strikes again :rolleyes:
31c3f122f62290446b3786a758d8c3a1.jpg

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
If my neighbour was harassing my elderly mother the t would have a lot more than a couple of charred potted plants to worry about.
Also, this happened years ago, in retaliation to kk being a t so why are we even discussing it just because she decided to post and try to distract from her own psycho behaviour?
Yuuuup yup yup.

To be totally honest, if she was tormenting my elderly mother I’d have knocked, wigged her and told her if she carried on, she would get wigged again every single time. Setting pot plants on fire is bit nutty but being totally honest, I can imagine her to drive you round the fing bend. She’s the kind of person who pokes and prods then cries victim when you react.

As per, she’s still a fat ugly t who thinks she’s clever, when it reality, she can’t spell for s, which must surely make more people than just me cringe when she’s trying ever so hard to post a well written story???

Y’know what baffles me right - we all have mates, don’t we? Like a few times a year you will be out celebrating one of the girls birthdays/your birthday/a hen do etc etc maybe even a couple of holidays or breaks away with them. At the very least you’ll be in a group chat with the girls, discussing more than instagram. But no, she literally doesn’t have that?! In all these years she’s never been on a girly night, a girly break, a concert, a spa - nothing. She’s literally got nobody. She can’t even find a mate to go shopping with bar Simon. What a fing sad little life, Jane, as she would say.

To be honest I’m praying she gets a couple of mates so they can teach the fat t how to dress.

Lose weight KK you’re fing enormous.

Apr 18, 2023
do me, never seen my name mentioned so consecutively before 🤣🤣

PLEASE STOP EXPOSING ALL THE THINGS I POST ON MY PUBLIC PAGE, GETTING HELLA TRIGGERED RELIVING THE LIFE IM SUPER HAPPY TO LIVE AND SHARE WITH THE PUBLIC

*also I roll joints, I don’t bill spliffs, different part of London pet x

Why are you so hated by this person / people? I really don’t understand 🤪

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone else think the kids have moved in with Dan? Even the tea party was at his place rather then hers, something is going on, maybe she is having a breakdown and he is having the kids till she gets herself together or is it because she is scared of who is coming round her house 🤣
Its been half term she won't have been able to cope all week with them. Better for them if they're out of that house, every tom dick and Harry she is speaking to online knows her address. She's gotta target on her house bigger than the size of her gaping hole.

Apr 21, 2023
Does anyone else think the kids have moved in with Dan? Even the tea party was at his place rather then hers, something is going on, maybe she is having a breakdown and he is having the kids till she gets herself together or is it because she is scared of who is coming round her house 🤣
I suggested this on Friday, I wondered wether SS had been around and decided that they would have to be homed with Dan or if that wasn’t possible it would be foster care. Something is telling me they are not there.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Back to school today so we will see, its just been very quiet on the kids front, no 12 sets of clothes ready or pack lunches done 24 hours in advance! I can't stand that she used to say the kids got up when Dan left for work 5.30 6ish that leaves a around 2 hours plus before the kids have to leave for school it takes less then 10 minutes to throw a lunch together and it's not like she doesn't have the time!

I'm glad im not alone when thinking this, wonder if Dan has a two bed house or flat? The photo from the tea party looked as if it was modern and clean, bet she hates it 🤣

The only thing is when I say stuff like this it gives her content as it gives her ideas on what next with story time with kk Or is it leigh, can you imagine her writing a book it would be absolutely diabolical jumping from one character to another, 3 weeks ago to 30 years ago back to 7 months 🤣 would be easy to spot the lies in her tales if she wrote them all down as that way she couldn't delete them!
What would the book be called do you think ladies, my guess my a cup ladies memoirs 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.