Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Wait you actually believe that's my neighbour ? Wow and I thought I was thick as s .
Again stop throwing factless accusations around its foolish . As foolish as you were to believe that was my neighbour !!! Oh that account had that picture alright which was taken by her daughter ! Which that account received from speaking to the neighbours daughter online just like my ex mother in law was ! Pay attention to my stories I've been through this already.

Oh don't worry just because I was screaming and shouting at her front door making a complete t of myself doesn't mean I haven't done anything about it . Believe me . And guess what ..ITS DONE IN PRIVATE AND NOT PLASTERED OVER THE INTERNET FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS OF OTHERS LIKE YOUR SELF ! ITS CALLED MATURITY!

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Again stop throwing factless accusations around its foolish . As foolish as you were to believe that was my neighbour !!! Oh that account had that picture alright which was taken by her daughter ! Which that account received from speaking to the neighbours daughter online just like my ex mother in law was ! Pay attention to my stories I've been through this already.

Oh don't worry just because I was screaming and shouting at her front door making a complete t of myself doesn't mean I haven't done anything about it . Believe me . And guess what ..ITS DONE IN PRIVATE AND NOT PLASTERED OVER THE INTERNET FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS OF OTHERS LIKE YOUR SELF ! ITS CALLED MATURITY!
You’ve literally just put a sign up outside your house about her being a nosy neighbour #maturity #private 😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Just to say, I’ve never posted pictures of your children or made disparaging comments about them. I wouldn’t do that about any child. I do think you need to think more about what safeguarding means though and how to action that.

As an aside, I’ve reported my post I made regarding the Google search of you. I didn’t post it to cause distress or for any nefarious reasons, just to point out that it shows you haven’t really been “keeping yourself to yourself”. Again, maybe all of this will give you pause for thought.
Thank you. I safeguard my children the best I can believe me . You have no reason to worry about my children , and neither do any authorities which has been proved after many malicious and false allegations made to them 🙂.

I don't over share like I used to , really I don't. But noted . Thanks.

Apr 21, 2023
NOBODIES kids should be abused online. Including members kids on here for their skin. It works both ways. The fact was we actually defended your children and said that shouldn’t be spoken about and the next breath along came an account that said the most disgusting things about a members babies. Coincidence? Or if it wasn’t you it was one of your friends. I haven’t watched your stories for as long as some of the others, to the point they nearly poked my eyes out for finding you funny so I didn’t see the vile side everybody was talking about. I do now.

Apr 21, 2023

Please 🥴🥴🥴 you just keep believing what’s convenient to you hun.

Let’s not attempt a moral high ground KK. If you consider what you post on your stories and share online “entertainment” and “mature” then I dread to think what you do offline.

Concerning, really concerning.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Thank you. I safeguard my children the best I can believe me . You have no reason to worry about my children , and neither do any authorities which has been proved after many malicious and false allegations made to them 🙂.

I don't over share like I used to , really I don't. But noted . Thanks.

I’d argue about what your definition of oversharing means, but there’s no point.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

Let’s not attempt a moral high ground KK. If you consider what you post on your stories and share online “entertainment” and “mature” then I dread to think what you do offline.

Pretty much what your also believing though right ??!

No moral highground here but just basic common sense ?? You can't throw accusations around without proof ?, what if everyone did that?!

What's concerning is your behaviour . Let's take a moment and consider what you have posted on this site for the duration you've been on here shall we ?

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

Let's start with your username shall we ?

Apr 16, 2023
‘I don’t overshare like I used to’

Please think about that statement when I don’t even follow you and I’ve seen you fully naked, against my will, may I add.

She always says "I used too" and I think what do you mean used too, you were doing it last week 🤣

The delusion is actually quite frightening and I'd seriously consider therapy.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I’d argue about what your definition of oversharing means, but there’s no point.

‘I don’t overshare like I used to’

Please think about that statement when I don’t even follow you and I’ve seen you fully naked, against my will, may I add.
Maybe you shouldn't be on a trolling forum and a thread dedicated to me ?? Where you know full well people will be sharing what they can of me and using it as ammo.

Imagine if I didn't 'over share' what on earth would you talk about then?? No doubt make s up like 99 percent of this thread is ..made up bullshit.

Apr 21, 2023
Let's start with your username shall we ?

Yes, go right ahead. Don’t think you’ll get far hun considering you joined under an account using glitter tits full name and profile pic.

But yes, let’s start with my name choice ….

Attachments

• IMG_5520.jpeg
    IMG_5520.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 46

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Yes, go right ahead. Don’t think you’ll get far hun considering you joined under an account using glitter tits full name and profile pic.

But yes, let’s start with my name choice ….
Does it name it though?? She's my neighbour apparently . But we'll done to the choice few of you who clocked who she was ..some intelligent life on here atleast 👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.