Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Can someone do a quick recap?😂

KKK has come on here on about 50 different accounts since last night and accused everyone of doing exactly what she's done. The end.

But do this, I'm going to bed🤣

I'll catch up on this s show with my morning tea🐸☕️ hopefully another 800 accounts with pictures and names of KKKs past victims don't pop up in that time aye🙄

We've had another one but as soon as she said "friend of 4 years" I knew it was her 99th personality coming to say hello because kayleigh?? Friends??? 4 years?? AS IF.

NIGHT ✌️

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Also - alice, alice, who the do is alice?(son)

Genuine question 😂😂😂😂
Kk's faux mother. A woman off insta that was fully involved with following everyone involved in the cleaning and Hinch community. Was in various inboxes behaving like she was your mate, but slagging everyone off to the others. When the s hit the fan for kk, Alison fed everyone off and stuck with kk. Another weirdo.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Kk's faux mother. A woman off insta that was fully involved with following everyone involved in the cleaning and Hinch community. Was in various inboxes behaving like she was your mate, but slagging everyone off to the others. When the s hit the fan for kk, Alison fed everyone off and stuck with kk. Another weirdo.
This is all so fing bizarre isn’t it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Multiple personality disorders all over the show today.

May 23, 2023
Whoever posted her address is 1000000000000% her/her bitches. She’s gonna make out we’re sending her letters like she did to me before remember? 🤫

Don’t fall for the bait lads 😴🤣

Nobody gives a flying falafel where you live and going by your posts could probably figure out ourselves if we GAVE A do, put all this time into parenting the children that don’t exist so can’t be mentioned and maybe these threads would disappear pet?

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
Woah woah woah. Hold on a minute this is absolute madness, I cannot believe what I have read here tonight. I am in utter shock and disbelief. Someone needs to explain to me how this can be, what Tomfoolery is this. KK has had a friendship that has lasted 4 years?????!! 💀💀💀💀
Indeed she has! Shows what you know doesn’t it? Which is the square root of do all, my friend. But, Kayleigh outs all her friends, turns on them, posts them on her stories…… doesn’t she?

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
Been on here since April Alison? @Whatsthetruth so clearly saw what her neighbour has been posting so would have told Kayleigh? Can you explain why she did do all about it then? Why she didn’t rear her ugly head to “stick up for herself” until today? Ehh Alison can you explain that?
Why she’s so worried about her kids all of a sudden Alison?
Myself and Kayleigh have had many a private conversation about the bile spilt on here and on tattle. When Kayleigh chooses to come on here is of her own choosing, I’m not her keeper - I’m her friend. And yes, a member since April.

May 18, 2023
Whoever posted her address is 1000000000000% her/her bitches. She’s gonna make out we’re sending her letters like she did to me before remember? 🤫

Don’t fall for the bait lads 😴🤣

Nobody gives a flying falafel where you live and going by your posts could probably figure out ourselves if we GAVE A do, put all this time into parenting the children that don’t exist so can’t be mentioned and maybe these threads would disappear pet?
Yeah that was actually hilarious, wrong side of London KKK 😂😂😂
Funny enough the postage stamp showed the local sorting office of a place one of her own former clique lived and she missed that completely, bad detective work that!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Indeed she has! Shows what you know doesn’t it? Which is the square root of do all, my friend. But, Kayleigh outs all her friends, turns on them, posts them on her stories…… doesn’t she?
Wait a second.... I ain't your friend! Although I do applaud your dedication to your friendships. Even if they are somewhat misjudged. You go Glen Coco.

May 18, 2023
She does actually which leads me to believe you’re KKK too! You see that K it’s you’re as in YOU ARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.