Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 12, 2023
Well, good evening ‘ladies’.

None of you in here will be aware of my existence, me and Kayleigh have been friends for nigh on 4 years, maybe even longer. I am someone who knows near enough every detail of Kayleigh’s life, as we are very close and share such information as friends and I DESPAIR at the down right ridiculous information that has been posted on here and tattle over the years. I’ve never stepped in before now as Kayleigh is a grown woman and had handled herself. Until today. To have someone’s address posted where children reside is completely and utterly unhinged. You all preach on this forum about Kayleigh’s ‘lack’ of safeguarding, how she’s putting her children in ‘danger’ and whatever other accusation you’ve made and all band together in outcry at Kayleigh’s like, yet when one of your ‘own’ posting such vile information, only a handful of you are there to go against it. Whatever Kayleigh has or hasn’t said - let’s be honest, how many people over the years have been falsely accused of being her? Does NOT give the right to post such damning information where two CHILDREN reside. You all need serious help and need to reevaluate your own morals before coming for anyone else.
Well, good evening 'scunt'

You are not aware of my existence, but I've known of Kayleigh for nigh on 4 years, maybe even longer. I am someone who knows near enough every detail of kayleighs life, because she posts it all over the Internet, and I DESPAIR at the down right vicious information she has posted over the years. I've never really commented before now because Kayleigh is a slack jawed bovine who has no idea how to handle actual social interaction. Until today. To have her come on and play the victim after all she's done is completely and utterly unhinged. She preaches that safeguarding her kids is her main priority, when the info she puts on the internet herself could put them in danger and then you and her band together in outcry at supposed trolling, yet when one of her own (aileen) is calling social services and sending the police round to her house and being a t in general, kayleigh is not against it. Whatever kayleigh has or hasn't done - let's be honest, how sad is it that she's so vile that everyone always assumes she's the one posting racial slurs and the like? Does NOT give her the right to post such vile rhetoric constantly. You and her need serious help and need to re-evaluate your own morals before coming for anyone else.

Apr 21, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_5527.jpeg
    IMG_5527.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 54
Apr 21, 2023
No one’s going to happily admit to having an accent like a 50 year old pit worker but, it is what it is. Can’t help where we’re born I’m afraid.
Nobody cares where you’re from, not a soul. Irrelevant information.

How about you prove you’re not Kayleigh and actually answer one of the questions that you’ve been asked? Rather than evading them like your bestie KK done all night???????

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Well, good evening 'scunt'

You are not aware of my existence, but I've known of Kayleigh for nigh on 4 years, maybe even longer. I am someone who knows near enough every detail of kayleighs life, because she posts it all over the Internet, and I DESPAIR at the down right vicious information she has posted over the years. I've never really commented before now because Kayleigh is a slack jawed bovine who has no idea how to handle actual social interaction. Until today. To have her come on and play the victim after all she's done is completely and utterly unhinged. She preaches that safeguarding her kids is her main priority, when the info she puts on the internet herself could put them in danger and then you and her band together in outcry at supposed trolling, yet when one of her own (aileen) is calling social services and sending the police round to her house and being a t in general, kayleigh is not against it. Whatever kayleigh has or hasn't done - let's be honest, how sad is it that she's so vile that everyone always assumes she's the one posting racial slurs and the like? Does NOT give her the right to post such vile rhetoric constantly. You and her need serious help and need to re-evaluate your own morals before coming for anyone else.
Ffs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Slack jawed bovine has finished me off.

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
She hasn’t shared my address, reported me to social services etc etc so no. But you are on here defending your friend from us, fair enough, but the biggest troll never gets mentioned by either of you. Strange that.
Kayleigh is fully aware of my thoughts on Aileen, and what she has done in the history of their friendship. Aileen is not my friend, and never will be.

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
Nobody cares where you’re from, not a soul. Irrelevant information.

How about you prove you’re not Kayleigh and actually answer one of the questions that you’ve been asked? Rather than evading them like your bestie KK done all night???????
Because I don’t need to prove I’m not her? You’ve seen Kayleigh’s account on here. I don’t owe you anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.