Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3033.jpeg
IMG_3034.jpeg
IMG_3035.jpeg
Just an FYI Kkk. In my experience, cheap botox products cause more headaches.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
can everyone please like, comment and share this post! hahah KKK you got do all from the last one, you desperate t! the only time your in the garden is when your chucking your kids out there screaming all day because they dare to interupt your photo shoots! neglectful t. your lies are beyond mentally fed. begging for likes and shares, for what ? what is the purpose of that? so people subscribe to your OF. you do realise your not pretty, your not fit, your not hot, your actually really fing hanging for a woman. when was the last time you had those god awful eyes tested, I really do think you need to sit down and engage what i've said . YOU ARE fING HANGING. but hey hun, if this gives you two minutes of flicking the bean and happiness who am i to judge.

Apr 12, 2023
can everyone please like, comment and share this post! hahah KKK you got do all from the last one, you desperate t! the only time your in the garden is when your chucking your kids out there screaming all day because they dare to interupt your photo shoots! neglectful t. your lies are beyond mentally fed. begging for likes and shares, for what ? what is the purpose of that? so people subscribe to your OF. you do realise your not pretty, your not fit, your not hot, your actually really fing hanging for a woman. when was the last time you had those god awful eyes tested, I really do think you need to sit down and engage what i've said . YOU ARE fING HANGING. but hey hun, if this gives you two minutes of flicking the bean and happiness who am i to judge.
Screenshot_2023-06-07-12-01-44-447_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Awww only people who have commented are her bestie ass licking scrotes, just goes to prove she's full of s, lying for clout, I can smell the desperation from here 🤢🤮💩 why dong you stop shaming yourself and your beautiful kids and get yourself a real job

Apr 16, 2023
Ok who said she'd disappear with a headache?
Yes,a headache was mentioned,
how fing embarassing! first of all she isn't a hot mum and secondly she has NEVERRRRR been topless in the garden! also, that fence is the neighbours the other side. full time content creator, stop it hahahahahahahahahaha. lying to a newspaper for a quick buck is so pathetic your a ginger, they dont tan (no effence to others but you really dont).
🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
am i being thick? how do i comment on the sun website story

Apr 21, 2023
I can’t wait for Kayleigh’s radio silence tomorrow 😅😅 I expect another one of her “migraines” coming and who will suffer??? Her kids. Left to fend for themselves or passed over to their Dad whilst she lies in her depression pit all brought on by her fing about on this thread. Making multiple accounts and trying to keep up with her lies. She must be exhausted
CALLED IT 🙄

Apr 16, 2023

The lies,🤥🤥🤥

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
Firstly….it’s not her house to even consider putting up a 20ft fence.
secondly….literally no one would be watching that unit in admiration, it would be disgust pointing and laughing (like her “subs”)….
thirdly someone needs to take her phone off her cos she’s one pathetic creature with all these accounts on here…

I’m not even going to be Dr. Phil and blame some sort of “mental illness” for her behaviour, cos you can’t cure being a mammoth sociopathic dumb t!

Apr 16, 2023
Firstly….it’s not her house to even consider putting up a 20ft fence.
secondly….literally no one would be watching that unit in admiration, it would be disgust pointing and laughing (like her “subs”)….
thirdly someone needs to take her phone off her cos she’s one pathetic creature with all these accounts on here…

I’m not even going to be Dr. Phil and blame some sort of “mental illness” for her behaviour, cos you can’t cure being a mammoth sociopathic dumb t!
Does she even no how big 20ft is 🤣,were i live in back garden were only allowed to go 8 ft so not to block light out of other peoples house's,and she walks round topless in the summer,what while her kids are playing in that tiny back garden ?i don't think so 🤥🤥

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Does she even no how big 20ft is 🤣,were i live in back garden were only allowed to go 8 ft so not to block light out of other peoples house's,and she walks round topless in the summer,what while her kids are playing in that tiny back garden ?i don't think so 🤥🤥
it's almost as bad as filming only fans content in a childrens soft play area

Status
Not open for further replies.