Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Not alot not giving details away about "kev" but she knows why he did it but isn't telling us, his name isn't kev, how she tracked him down but didn't say anything kept saying I can't go into detail but she got his insurance details as its not what you know its who you know!! He wouldn't tell her what his Facebook was, that all he kept saying was i thought we were going to settle down and buy a house she said your cars on finance you have no money!!! (How many people have cars on finance pcp scheme from work not many can buy a new car straight out) that's like saying i you can't buy a house because you dont have all the money at once, her old work wouldn't give out his details but gave her his place of work?! Honestly it was crazy and hard to keep up as she kept throwing information then onto something else very manic. her dates picking her up at 7 while Dan has the kids but she is doing them a picky tea,
She is struggling with Bobby as he won't take his coat or jumper off atm even if he is boiling
Her hair is so curly at the front she says as she kept messing with hair its in a right staight! She needs to lay off the box dyes she kept sticking to the chair! messing with her lips looked like big coldsores/ herpes on her lip took me away from looking at her tash 🤣, drinking tea through a straw! I gave up after she paid more attention to the TV then the live, what gets me is answering yes or no but not who she is answering so it gets a bit crazy,
But she was deleting people with animal profiles people she just said looked dodgy and didn't like, she said it's best way to get rid of trolls! They were the ones talking to her ffs but it got to like 73 people! Even lou got more then that 🤣 her lives are not the best

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Yet doing the same if not worse on a trolling site . Yup yet another brilliant paragraph of contradicting se from you. 👏 👏 bravo.
How is it the same though KK? Are you forced to read it? Nope. Did we ask you to wobble into here and join us? Nope. Have I racially abused you or your kids? Nah. Have I mocked someone's deceased child? Again, no. I'm running out of steam because your list of shenanigans is just too long.
You are very welcome to do off. We don't like you. We won't stop talking about you though because you're absolute scum and we won't forget how you've behaved.

Apr 12, 2023
But not your and you’re. And she had the audacity to correct someone for using the wrong through/threw.

Also, it makes my teeth itch that she doesn’t understand the correct placement of a full stop. Why the space before it? And don’t even get me started on the incorrect use of an apostrophe and comma.

It’s grammatical and punctuation social distancing.
fing TURNT it's turned you moron, that one grates on me 🤣

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
How is it the same though KK? Are you forced to read it? Nope. Did we ask you to wobble into here and join us? Nope. Have I racially abused you or your kids? Nah. Have I mocked someone's deceased child? Again, no. I'm running out of steam because your list of shenanigans is just too long.
You are very welcome to do off. We don't like you. We won't stop talking about you though because you're absolute scum and we won't forget how you've behaved.
You need therapy. Your more obsessed than my ex.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Not alot not giving details away about "kev" but she knows why he did it but isn't telling us, his name isn't kev, how she tracked him down but didn't say anything kept saying I can't go into detail but she got his insurance details as its not what you know its who you know!! He wouldn't tell her what his Facebook was, that all he kept saying was i thought we were going to settle down and buy a house she said your cars on finance you have no money!!! (How many people have cars on finance pcp scheme from work not many can buy a new car straight out) that's like saying i you can't buy a house because you dont have all the money at once, her old work wouldn't give out his details but gave her his place of work?! Honestly it was crazy and hard to keep up as she kept throwing information then onto something else very manic. her dates picking her up at 7 while Dan has the kids but she is doing them a picky tea,
She is struggling with Bobby as he won't take his coat or jumper off atm even if he is boiling
Her hair is so curly at the front she says as she kept messing with hair its in a right staight! She needs to lay off the box dyes she kept sticking to the chair! messing with her lips looked like big coldsores/ herpes on her lip took me away from looking at her tash 🤣, drinking tea through a straw! I gave up after she paid more attention to the TV then the live, what gets me is answering yes or no but not who she is answering so it gets a bit crazy,
But she was deleting people with animal profiles people she just said looked dodgy and didn't like, she said it's best way to get rid of trolls! They were the ones talking to her ffs but it got to like 73 people! Even lou got more then that 🤣 her lives are not the best
Yet you stayed all the through. Cute xx

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Oh well done you can use Google search ! Yes because that really affects me putting up pictures and pretending to my family members that I haven't spoken to in 7 years .

God how to have me on your mind and search history must be draining .Tragic .
Says the t who Google’s random people and uses their Photos 🥴😂😂. You really are thick as do.

Apr 12, 2023
How many times she had her sty lips done now you'd think she would know better not to use a straw, that's probably why they look so se

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_20230608_230439_TikTok.jpg
is this not you?! You seem to be doing what we are doing wanting to find the gossip out about someone, taking the piss out of her wigs etc! So it's okay for you to it but not us? Can you explain how that works as I'm a little confused 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.