Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
We’re not ‘obsessed’, just enjoying the show.
I’m 100% obsessed with the car crash that c**t is, not an ounce of class about it!
How much lower can one person go for clout is definitely and always will be entertaining, even though I did heave at the sweat pics today 🤮

Away with work for a few days and there’s still no feckin puke emoji!!!!!

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
She will get yeast infections,i'm a large bust woman,no were near her size and i have to shower everyday,more in this heat due to sweating that much under boobs even when have bra on.I have to apply my magic cream as i call it in this weather because if i don't i end up with a painful rash,hers will be 10x worse because of the size of them
Unfortunately for me I’m not a A cup kinda gal that KK thinks, what’s the magic cream? 😆

Apr 12, 2023
Yes definitely no place for me I'm not as sad and obsessed as all you lunatics 🤪🤣
Dear EllyMay (KKK or one of KKK’s rimmers)

Please don’t call me sad or a lunatic, please pretty please, I’m really offended and hurt (I’m not but shhhhh)
You coming on here abusing us really will make me think twice and stop taking the piss out of that horror (it really won’t)
I hope you have a lovely day today and wish you nothing but kindness (I hope you choke on your neck fat)

x

Status
Not open for further replies.