Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Does she mean *divulge*? 😂 She needs to read some books and stop fannying about on social media. She literally makes her life like Eastenders, all for content.

3D2E9CBB-62E7-4C26-85FC-57B50A69AC6C.jpeg

Apr 21, 2023
Who called Miller & Carter? ‘Roaming with the rich’ 🤣🤣🤣 Ffs!
I don’t think it’s Miller and carter unless ‘up north’ they serve up different. They could do though, given it’s a franchise.
Roaming with the rich, ??? bet she was foaming that there was no builder size plate chips or a loaf of garlic bread, or other sides or even additional main courses add ons. Roaming with the rich?? An average sirloin! 🤣🤣🤣 get down, get down from that pedastal, how many times now KK!

Called in at drive thru kfc on way home 👍

Attachments

• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 278
May 22, 2023
Who called Miller & Carter? ‘Roaming with the rich’ 🤣🤣🤣 Ffs!
I don’t think it’s Miller and carter unless ‘up north’ they serve up different. They could do though, given it’s a franchise.
Roaming with the rich, ??? bet she was foaming that there was no builder size plate chips or a loaf of garlic bread, or other sides or even additional main courses add ons. Roaming with the rich?? An average sirloin! 🤣🤣🤣 get down, get down from that pedastal, how many times now KK!

Called in at drive thru kfc on way home 👍
I wonder if it was a date.. those are some white hands

Apr 16, 2023
It’s the same table lamps as the Miller & Carter in Leeds. It’s also plated up the same as the one in Sheffield:
IMG_3377.jpeg

They ripped her off for her fries unless she ham fisted them into her mouth before taking the pic…

10/10 to whoever called the Miller and Carter bingo. I am cringing inside out from this. "Roaming with the rich" ... This is where me and my other half last went on a whim for a quick bite after shopping in town 🤣

I'm more disgusted by her tiktok ranting eating a sausage roll, smacking her fat ugly lips together and talking with her mouth full 🤢 she's so incredibly gross 🤮

All while laughing she went on a date with a "short bald jew" so I'm guessing we are adding anti-semitism to her list of vile personality traits. She's just pissed off because she can eat more than 7 plates of buffet and she realised she's out of yet again someone else's league.

Apr 16, 2023
OF course it is a date. And of course she had to come online and overshare.
Just watching that and vile just vile,no wonder her kids don't have table manners when there own mother can't eat with her mouth closed,eats like a fkn pig,every bloke she dates she then slags of online,how about keep your legs closed and put all that energy into your kids then to use the Rtard word yet again you sick vile human

Status
Not open for further replies.