Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Much obliged
I won't be going looking for all that, I can only wish her well for the future and hope she can find happiness
I suggest you block her in every route, because she will be livid and set out to destroy you.
Bravo to you, for coming here and setting the record straight, you seem like a genuinely lovely guy and trust me when I say you don’t need anybody like her in your life in ANY capacity, the woman has serious MH issues and is quite frankly dangerous, you had a lucky escape. All the best mate 😀

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Paul you seem like a genuinely nice guy.
Just be careful with her, she already sounds like she has tried to cause some drama after your day out with her.
But it sounds like you have your head screwed on and won't be courting her drama, so when she comes for you (and she will, after you've posted all this on here) my best advice is don't rise to it.
Block and move on.
Well done for trying to be a friend and genuine to her. Sadly I think she's beyond that.

Apr 16, 2023
Just got chatting online. Had a laugh. Decided to meet in person as mates. Had a laugh, few drinks, a meal and watched a show.

I understand you didn't pay for her company, but did you pay for the majority of tickets/food/etc? Or did she chip equally? I ask not to fuel the sugar daddy narrative! But because she's such a scrounger!! And has a give, take take take mentality that's constantly proved in her rants about people.

Also, thanks for being so open. It can't be easy to be speculated about online because you've accidentally got yourself mixed up with the most venomous person on the Internet. I hope you're okay fella! I'm also sorry about the vile things she said about you on her live. Made you look like a creepy theif eating and drinking all her food and coke and made you look like a creep talking about your ex wife's assets!! You must be careful, her hobby is destroying lives!
Oh yay you’re here! I was starting to worry you’d fallen into a sleep induced blunt and you were missing all the fun 🤪

Nah that was me last night missing all this action ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I understand you didn't pay for her company, but did you pay for the majority of tickets/food/etc? Or did she chip equally? I ask not to fuel the sugar daddy narrative! But because she's such a scrounger!! And has a give, take take take mentality that's constantly proved in her rants about people.

Also, thanks for being so open. It can't be easy to be speculated about online because you've accidentally got yourself mixed up with the most venomous person on the Internet. I hope you're okay fella! I'm also sorry about the vile things she said about you on her live. Made you look like a creepy theif eating and drinking all her food and coke and made you look like a creep talking about your ex wife's assets!! You must be careful, her hobby is destroying lives!

Nah that was me last night missing all this action ffs 🤣🤣🤣
The ex discussions happened but I would say in a slightly different context

I paid for bits, she paid for bits

Last edited:
Reactions: KK the walking STI
May 23, 2023
The ex discussions happened but I would say I'm a slightly different context

I paid for bits, she paid for bits
Can I ask some questions?

Why is there so many pages on this forum about her?
There are ,000's of other people online who post about their lives etc, has she upset everyone on this forum for example?
See how there are thousands of journalists in the world but it’s only really the likes of Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins who gets hated on? It’s kind of like that. If you’re a t people are gonna call you one I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Can only speak for myself but I’m a Mum, and to see what she posts alongside her children upsets me. I’d be the same about anyone else doing the same thing. She’s a risk to her kids, despite what she claims.

Social media seems to have made it acceptable to be a parent who doesn’t put their child’s needs and development first. It’s madly fascinating but also utterly tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.