Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
If you ever get back in contact with her, ask her why she hates on the likes of Eden and RG when there are 000's of others doing tiktoks.
One thing about K is she is a hippocrite (spelling intentional) and hates things she can't have...Mortgage...for example.
Hates on RG because she's jealous of her success and beauty 100%.
Recently hating on Eden, even commenting on Eden accounts that 'trolls' have set up. Ok for her to do it but not have it done to her. (Alright then 🤔). Eden used to do Eat with me. What's K now doing?
The witch hasn't got an idea of her own. Copies others, expects the same success and blasts those that have been successful at doing/getting what she's doing/wants. 🤣 A waste of space that will forever be 10+ years behind any trend without being able to have a healthy long relationship with anyone because she's toxic. (Dan doesn't count because that relationship is FAR from healthy).
I suggest SugarDaddy that you read through the thread on here to see what you have actually dodged. Sir, you've dodged a bullet. You seem like a decent guy and I hope you manage to get away unscathed. A lot of people have said the same and there is good reason for that.

Apr 22, 2023
If you ever get back in contact with her, ask her why she hates on the likes of Eden and RG when there are 000's of others doing tiktoks.
One thing about K is she is a hippocrite (spelling intentional) and hates things she can't have...Mortgage...for example.
Hates on RG because she's jealous of her success and beauty 100%.
Recently hating on Eden, even commenting on Eden accounts that 'trolls' have set up. Ok for her to do it but not have it done to her. (Alright then 🤔). Eden used to do Eat with me. What's K now doing?
The witch hasn't got an idea of her own. Copies others, expects the same success and blasts those that have been successful at doing/getting what she's doing/wants. 🤣 A waste of space that will forever be 10+ years behind any trend without being able to have a healthy long relationship with anyone because she's toxic. (Dan doesn't count because that relationship is FAR from healthy).
I suggest SugarDaddy that you read through the thread on here to see what you have actually dodged. Sir, you've dodged a bullet. You seem like a decent guy and I hope you manage to get away unscathed. A lot of people have said the same and there is good reason for that.
She is also following and commenting on troll accounts about Shan

Apr 21, 2023
Can I ask some questions?

Why is there so many pages on this forum about her?
There are ,000's of other people online who post about their lives etc, has she upset everyone on this forum for example?
She has previous! ALOT, going back years, she’s the biggest internet troll! Vindictive, narcissistic vile, wicked and evil. She has caused serious drama and damage to peoples lives, including a woman who lost her son. Her ego is as huge as her chest and she has herself on a pedastal. She’s a terrible mother and only cares about herself.

Apr 16, 2023

There are ,000's of other people online who post about their lives etc, has she upset everyone on this forum for example?

Yes she has personally attacked many on this forum. She also has lots of threads on tattle where she has personally attacked people there as well. She isn't called KKK for nothing. She continously harasses, stalks and "outs" people on social media for doing nothing but being themselves and then has the audacity to cry "troll" when others do it about her? Others that have been personally victimised by her? She's a walking hypocrite. A bully.

Oh and FYI if you start from thread 1 on tattle and page 1 on here, you will basically get her "content" for free. So unsubscribe mate, you're about to see more than you bargained for.

Roadman KK

Apr 23, 2023

I was friends with her online, she wrongly accused me of being a troll and proper went in on me along with Aileen.

I ended up deleting my Instagram account as I was worried she would contact my employer and family and spout her lies about me to them.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Does paul have a van because I am confused. She starting paul right about Saturday momma omg she was his counsellor and she said he kept talking about his ex and her big tits. She said he kept looking at hers.
Now I may be wrong but she was so manic talking so fast I couldn't keep up she said a man (which I assumed was paul because she spend a good five minutes talking about Saturday so only assume the next comments the food were about paul, she didn't seem to stop to breathe or have any stop where you knew it was a break from someone else if you catch my drift you just assumed it was about paul. She has never mentioned another man with a van.
So she says this man with a van implying paul sold the van and claims he is skint. Has been twice round hers but never invited around his. She says it is not fair it has to be a two way thing. On the same token she says she is feeder. She also banging on again about the old friend I think chole or someone rembemer the 48 meatball gate day no more. Anyhow she says she is a feeder loves feed and feeding but she is pissed with this guy (I assumed paul) he bought a pizza I think that is right but he took 5 cans of coke and just expected all the food. That pretty much it. She just goes round and round again.

So, there potentially is another guy during the paul period with a van but wasn't very clear? But wouldn't surprise me as we know what a s she is!

Let's count how many men she hardly knows that have been to her house.

1. Ray.
2. Kev.
3. Paul/van man.
4. Given her address to the date that cancelled on her at last minute.

A bit concerning really isn't it.

Jul 25, 2023
Does paul have a van because I am confused. She starting paul right about Saturday momma omg she was his counsellor and she said he kept talking about his ex and her big tits. She said he kept looking at hers.
Now I may be wrong but she was so manic talking so fast I couldn't keep up she said a man (which I assumed was paul because she spend a good five minutes talking about Saturday so only assume the next comments the food were about paul, she didn't seem to stop to breathe or have any stop where you knew it was a break from someone else if you catch my drift you just assumed it was about paul. She has never mentioned another man with a van.
So she says this man with a van implying paul sold the van and claims he is skint. Has been twice round hers but never invited around his. She says it is not fair it has to be a two way thing. On the same token she says she is feeder. She also banging on again about the old friend I think chole or someone rembemer the 48 meatball gate day no more. Anyhow she says she is a feeder loves feed and feeding but she is pissed with this guy (I assumed paul) he bought a pizza I think that is right but he took 5 cans of coke and just expected all the food. That pretty much it. She just goes round and round again.

So, there potentially is another guy during the paul period with a van but wasn't very clear? But wouldn't surprise me as we know what a s she is!

1. Ray.
2. Kev.
3. Paul/van man.

The duty social worker I spoke to seemed to think so. She’s raised a case to be investigated as I emailed in all the recent i going’s alongside her sex work and touting for business on line

Itsme

May 23, 2023
Why does she act like she has nice teeth when she looks like bette midler in hocus pocus ⚰️
Screenshot_20230730_141539_TikTok.jpg

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

1. Ray.
2. Kev.
3. Paul/van man.

I do not own a van. I think that is a DJ friend

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

1. Ray.
2. Kev.
3. Paul/van man.

She isn’t even a s. She just loves the attention and drama. Oh and all these situations provide her with content.

Jul 25, 2023
She isn’t even a s. She just loves the attention and drama. Oh and all these situations provide her with content.
Exactly this 👏 if she was actually getting poked we all know she would be posting it to OF for content. She thinks she’s a vibe but she’s a stale overweight lazy oaf who will be in vic roses shoes soon enough mark my words.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

Kayleigh has attacked many people. She spent ages accusing a bloke from up Liverpool way of sending messages that threatened violence and a of her children. It was not him sending the messages. She sent them to herself. I think one of her pervious online mates outed her. She has contacted people's place of work to cause them distress. She has mocked and blasted 2 women who lost their sons - which, by the way, she said was OK because she lost a child too. That turned out to be an abortion. No judgement on that, btw, but don't compare it to losing a child to suicide. She shared voice notes of someone that was in a domestic violence situation - the message was very distressing yet she thought the sharing it and mocking her one time friend on her Instagram stories was acceptable. She has ridiculed and attacked those with (quite obvious) mental health struggles. She accuses people of all sorts and takes no accountability for the distress and pain that she causes others. And this is all because she is extremely jealous of what anyone else has, and not just material things. Anyone that seems to be doing all right in life, be it financially, intellectually, relationship wise, work related, literally anything - they eventually become a target. Even if she was 'friends' at some point. If you do not kiss her arse and tell her she's right constantly, you become a target.
I personally couldn't give a flying do if she does OF. And I personally couldn't give a flying do who she has round her house. It's one thing to not feed your kids a decent level of nutrition and allow them to behave like arseholes without basic manners and boundaries and ignore  Ted red flags when it comes to developmental delays/problems but to willingly put their safety at risk of pedophiles and abusers is vile. You see these stories of children that are abused and end up dead and their mothers have been complicit. This is what she is putting herself at risk of too - and that is her choice. But those children have no choice.
Hope that helps answer your questions. And if, by chance, you've been manipulated into coming on here by her - which I actually suspect - especially as she's not on here having a go at you for being here (and how did you even find this thread(?)), then I hope you realise very quickly that she will do whatever she wants to cause you difficulty in your life and with your family. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh has attacked many people. She spent ages accusing a bloke from up Liverpool way of sending messages that threatened violence and a of her children. It was not him sending the messages. She sent them to herself. I think one of her pervious online mates outed her. She has contacted people's place of work to cause them distress. She has mocked and blasted 2 women who lost their sons - which, by the way, she said was OK because she lost a child too. That turned out to be an abortion. No judgement on that, btw, but don't compare it to losing a child to suicide. She shared voice notes of someone that was in a domestic violence situation - the message was very distressing yet she thought the sharing it and mocking her one time friend on her Instagram stories was acceptable. She has ridiculed and attacked those with (quite obvious) mental health struggles. She accuses people of all sorts and takes no accountability for the distress and pain that she causes others. And this is all because she is extremely jealous of what anyone else has, and not just material things. Anyone that seems to be doing all right in life, be it financially, intellectually, relationship wise, work related, literally anything - they eventually become a target. Even if she was 'friends' at some point. If you do not kiss her arse and tell her she's right constantly, you become a target.
I personally couldn't give a flying do if she does OF. And I personally couldn't give a flying do who she has round her house. It's one thing to not feed your kids a decent level of nutrition and allow them to behave like arseholes without basic manners and boundaries and ignore  ted red flags when it comes to developmental delays/problems but to willingly put their safety at risk of pedophiles and abusers is vile. You see these stories of children that are abused and end up dead and their mothers have been complicit. This is what she is putting herself at risk of too - and that is her choice. But those children have no choice.
Hope that helps answer your questions. And if, by chance, you've been manipulated into coming on here by her - which I actually suspect - especially as she's not on here having a go at you for being here (and how did you even find this thread(?)), then I hope you realise very quickly that she will do whatever she wants to cause you difficulty in your life and with your family. Guaranteed.
Thought the same. Paul the puppet.

Apr 21, 2023

This is no10 thread, start at #1 if you want to know exactly the crack, but this is only the half, 10 threads! It’s not us, it’s her!

Status
Not open for further replies.