Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I am afraid so

So sorry to hear this Paul, unfortunately I'm not surprised because she's a grade A narcassist t. I think she likes to try and do up other people's kids the way she's fed up her own! She can't stand people that have healthy living relationships and so tries to destroy them all.

KKK if you're reading this, which I know you are, you fat ugly fing racist abelist s - dig yourself a hole and do everyone a favour and fing jump in it.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
So sorry to hear this Paul, unfortunately I'm not surprised because she's a grade A narcassist t. I think she likes to try and do up other people's kids the way she's fed up her own! She can't stand people that have healthy living relationships and so tries to destroy them all.

KKK if you're reading this, which I know you are, you fat ugly fing racist abelist s - dig yourself a hole and do everyone a favour and fing jump in it.
It's fine and thank you for your conern. I will not get involved in s slinging, and as a responsible parent and human being would never bring family or children into something

My daughter however just said " soppy t" and blocked her

Apr 16, 2023
It was a screenshot of what was sent to me on WhatsApp last night with her telling my daughter "tell your dad to leave me alone"
Yet she's blocked you on all socials so how you hounding her, you've had a lucky escape,block her on everything and move on and hopefully this muppet doesn't put you off woman for life

Jul 25, 2023
FFS! Right, waffling is getting reined in 😂 even hurt my own head reading that.
Adding to the list of fall outs:
Scottish Lisa - can’t remember username
Carbybarbie
Mrs mops (I think)
Wow there’s some throw backs

>Casey and kids
>Called out gem Lucy’s feet
>That cleaning account where she was racist to the lady (can’t remember her name)

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
She's talking about "when are we going to stop this weird behaviour, when a relationship breaks down and we go running to the 'cult' side of things."
Probably when you stop posting s about them to your stories and don't expect people to stand up for themselves K. Your actions are what causes the reactions. Remember that. You can not then reserve the right to be pissed off when they speak out about you.
Things is, you're really cross but Paul has actually being really decent. You blocked him so of course he's come to see what was said.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She's talking about "when are we going to stop this weird behaviour, when a relationship breaks down and we go running to the 'cult' side of things."
Probably when you stop posting s about them to your stories and don't expect people to stand up for themselves K. Your actions are what causes the reactions. Remember that. You can not then reserve the right to be pissed off when they speak out about you.
Things is, you're really cross but Paul has actually being really decent. You blocked him so of course he's come to see what was said.
Nail hit on the head

Apr 17, 2023
Just adding another to the list KK has harassed online, I used to follow an account a few years ago (I can’t remember her username but she used to post all of her family meals, she had 2 little boys and used to make her own wax melts) and KK used to make some of the meals and tag her in them on her stories and I think one day as usual the green eyed KK came out and started being really nasty to this girl across her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ the best thing is said she made wax melts in her “garden shed” her “shed” was nicer than KK’s full house 😂😭

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Just adding another to the list KK has harassed online, I used to follow an account a few years ago (I can’t remember her username but she used to post all of her family meals, she had 2 little boys and used to make her own wax melts) and KK used to make some of the meals and tag her in them on her stories and I think one day as usual the green eyed KK came out and started being really nasty to this girl across her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ the best thing is said she made wax melts in her “garden shed” her “shed” was nicer than KK’s full house 😂😭
Leah Clarke.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
There’s an endless list of whom she has been a nasty spineless b too over the years. All through a screen or phone may I add . Difference being everyone has probably bettered themselves in some way or form since, bettered their lives, successful and happy. And here this thing is , still in the same minging house, the same rut of life, the same basic b fashion from 10 years ago, and she can’t even hold a fella down. This is glorious.

Paul, you absolute diamond, you keep being who you are as it’s a breath of fresh air, and thankfully for your sake, she wouldn’t know decency if it smacked her in her snarling face. You really had a lucky escape, and thankfully your daughter is as wised up as yourself and a lot of people unlike her poor kids who don’t stand a chance in life thanks to her and her twisted ways.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Maybe I just see things differently, or maybe I am just plain wrong. I don't see that telling things how they are, or putting the record straight is weird behaviour.

It was she that introduced me to this forum, and having seen the comments felt that the truth should be heard.

I haven't posted anything slanderous or that is defaming

I have not been rude or aggressive

I have not brought someone's family into things, as that is just wrong

I have not said anything online, publicly or in private that is meant to bring shame, intimidate or humiliation to someone

If all of the above counts as weird behaviour, then I am guilty as charged

Apr 16, 2023
All about her again,been reading here again KK🖐

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I can't find all the screenshots that were posted here yesterday. I was with family so couldn't indulge. Can someone please point me in the right direction or re post please. Thank you Trulls. 🧡

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.