Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Totally new here 👋 I found CC and tattle after recently being accused of being a troll and blocked after KK messaged my partner on FB 😂 I spoke with KK from the moaning mum days. We chatted on instagram for a few years before moving over to WhatsApp (she used to voice note on there). Around Xmas time was when SS got involved. (She told me this). She told me it was due to her needing support with the boys behaviour. She wanted to know how she could get a DSW at first but when I told her they were very far and few in between she didn’t like it and decided she was going to self refer to SS anyway. Of course, this is probably all lies with KK. Can I ask why the boy is called Ted? 😂
She has ss involved because she can't be arsed with her kid's, there ferral because she can't be arsed to teach them the basics in life, christ cheese is 4 and still has a dummy, it's all lazy parenting

Aug 8, 2023
She has ss involved because she can't be arsed with her kid's, there ferral because she can't be arsed to teach them the basics in life, christ cheese is 4 and still has a dummy, it's all lazy parenting
Yes, I noticed the dummy and have asked her myself before why she still has one. She said that it’s her ‘comfort’ and that it’s easier to give it to her at bedtimes only so she would settle and get a good nights sleep for preschool the following day. It was around Xmas 22, she wanted a disability social worker for her eldest, and when I told her they are very far and few between, she then said she would self refer due to the eldests behaviour.

Apr 16, 2023
It was went she was in the Sun online a few weeks back (the mums at the school gates story 🤦🏼‍♀️). She ‘thought’ I was leaving nasty remarks on the Facebook page. She messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and sent a link to her OF 😂😂 I have NEVER past comment on her tits. If anything, I somewhat felt sorry for her and her life so tried to advise her and help her when I could.
She probably wanted your man 🤣 apparently all men fancy her according to her,they fancy her that much she can't even hold on to 1

Apr 20, 2023
It was went she was in the Sun online a few weeks back (the mums at the school gates story 🤦🏼‍♀️). She ‘thought’ I was leaving nasty remarks on the Facebook page. She messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and sent a link to her OF 😂😂 I have NEVER past comment on her tits. If anything, I somewhat felt sorry for her and her life so tried to advise her and help her when I could.
Sent a link to her only fans 😂😂😂💀💀💀. do me this wrongen is beyond help

Apr 16, 2023
Yes she will know who I am, and if I’m honest, I’m ok with that. I was nothing but nice to Kayleigh, supporting her, giving advice, ‘guiding’ her to be a better parent etc, and in return she decided to message my partner for no reason at all. I’m happy for her to contact me ‘directly’ if she’s reading this and wants to explain why she did what she did.
Aw you can bet she'll have something to say about you, but it will be all lies and made up s, as that's all she can do

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Aug 8, 2023
Sent a link to her only fans 😂😂😂💀💀💀. do me this wrongen is beyond help
Sadly, I agree. I really don’t know when or where she will stop. The way she is going, she’s asking for SS to remove those children, or one day she will mess with the wrong person/meet someone dodgy from online and it’ll go terribly wrong.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Yes, I noticed the dummy and have asked her myself before why she still has one. She said that it’s her ‘comfort’ and that it’s easier to give it to her at bedtimes only so she would settle and get a good nights sleep for preschool the following day. It was around Xmas 22, she wanted a disability social worker for her eldest, and when I told her they are very far and few between, she then said she would self refer due to the eldests behaviour.
Brace yourself for a Instagram story with a pic of your face & a rant about how you are “coercing” with trolls on a hate forum !! That’s her usual MO.

Aug 8, 2023
Brace yourself for a Instagram story with a pic of your face & a rant about how you are “coercing” with trolls on a hate forum !! That’s her usual MO.
Yes I fully expect it! I’m ok with that, though. Unlike a lot of her other victims, she won’t bully me off social media or bully me into silence. I believe she’s known to the police for doing this to others, so I am happy to go down that route if needed. However, if she wants an adult conversation with me, to address why she felt the need to do what she done, that’s also ok! I just don’t know where on earth she pulled out the idea I was behind some comments on the suns Facebook page. If she could explain that, and apologise I’d be more than happy to leave it as that.

Apr 16, 2023
That's what she want's, kid be on disability due to behaviour problems, and so she doesn't have to get a proper job, she'll want ss involved to see if can get a bigger house etc ,the person who should get help is her as she can't even teach her kids the basics

Aug 8, 2023
That's what she want's, kid be on disability due to behaviour problems, and so she doesn't have to get a proper job, she'll want ss involved to see if can get a bigger house etc ,the person who should get help is her as she can't even teach her kids the basics
As far as I’m aware, and I could well be wrong but the child would need a full diagnosis before ANY help would be offered. It’s certainly not a way to go about getting extra financial help, a bigger council house, etc.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I know there were messages floating about on Instagram a while ago that suggested she would lock cheese outside on a regular basis because she wouldn't behave. Lots of screaming and shouting as well too. As for Ted, best be careful. If he's prone to outbursts that include violence then it's likely the school will have seen that behaviour too. If concerns about that have been met with denial/ argument etc from the parent then the next step from a child protection and safeguarding position would be to be in contact with social services. If its true that she's self referred to SS because of Ted then you can look at it one of two ways; she's either genuinely trying to get the right sort of help (although not sure why you'd go the SS route because school will have plenty of resources OR she's concerned that SHE is not coping. Either way, SS will want to see a bigger picture so KKK has perhaps not considered that she may well be under the spotlight a bit with her own lifestyle under scrutiny, but without her really appreciating. It will also mean that Cheese will automatically be part of any observations. School will also have this in place.

Aug 8, 2023
I know there were messages floating about on Instagram a while ago that suggested she would lock cheese outside on a regular basis because she wouldn't behave. Lots of screaming and shouting as well too. As for Ted, best be careful. If he's prone to outbursts that include violence then it's likely the school will have seen that behaviour too. If concerns about that have been met with denial/ argument etc from the parent then the next step from a child protection and safeguarding position would be to be in contact with social services. If its true that she's self referred to SS because of Ted then you can look at it one of two ways; she's either genuinely trying to get the right sort of help (although not sure why you'd go the SS route because school will have plenty of resources OR she's concerned that SHE is not coping. Either way, SS will want to see a bigger picture so KKK has perhaps not considered that she may well be under the spotlight a bit with her own lifestyle under scrutiny, but without her really appreciating. It will also mean that Cheese will automatically be part of any observations. School will also have this in place.
How awful if that is true about the youngest. I’ve personally, never heard that. I’ve not read a huge amount on this thread as there is over 600 pages, however I am now wondering if she did really self refer or if she got reported by school or a neighbour etc. I would assume, they would know if the child was locked outside more than anyone else being next door neighbours. I think it’s fair to say she is a huge liar (my eyes has certainly been opened).

Aug 8, 2023
But we are all wrong and she is picked on, harassed etc. She may well be unwell, MPD and BP have traits that she demonstrates
Of course we are- I mean, it suits her narrative doesn’t it? I work within mental health and I’m seeing many traits of NPD and BP in her. I’m awaiting her huge outburst online about me.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Of course we are- I mean, it suits her narrative doesn’t it? I work within mental health and I’m seeing many traits of NPD and BP in her. I’m awaiting her huge outburst online about me.
We’re here to back you for when the inevitable happens. You know the truth no matter how it’s spun. I think most people that follow her have a pretty good handle of what she’s like.

Status
Not open for further replies.