Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
She needs to quit with the word ‘obsessed’ now, she’s rinsed it to death and it’s fing boring now. Why does she keep using this word? Over and over and over and over and over and over.
Wow! I’ve got a lot to catch up on, what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!
Maybe because I’ve got other stuff going on and I am not obsessed.
Why? Why is this obsession thing becoming a bit of a problem for her. Is that all she can say? She’s fing obsessed!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She needs to quit with the word ‘obsessed’ now, she’s rinsed it to death and it’s fing boring now. Why does she keep using this word? Over and over and over and over and over and over.
Wow! I’ve got a lot to catch up on, what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!
Maybe because I’ve got other stuff going on and I am not obsessed.
Why? Why is this obsession thing becoming a bit of a problem for her. Is that all she can say? She’s fing obsessed!
Because she is totally delusional

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Paul, I am so sorry to see what she did to you. I’m still reading through this thread as there’s ALOT to read, but seeing your comments is truly horrible. I hope your daughter is ok after being messaged. Please know you’re better than her.
Thanks for your kind words, my daughter is a tough nut chick, it didn't phase her, just annoyed her with the lies and attempted shaming. I truly hope you are left alone

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
The irony of me being busy organising my eldests trip to New York - which he won for writing an article on politics - whilst she posts obsessive hatred towards me on her stories - during the school holidays - cracked me up 🤌🏾🤣
Hey Yammy I don't know what happened with your abuse bit I can read between the lines. Sorry you went through that

May 23, 2023
Hey Yammy I don't know what happened with your abuse bit I can read between the lines. Sorry you went through that
Wouldn’t call it abuse mate 🤣 You’d need a modicum of intelligence to attempt to abuse me 🤣🤣 she’ll never get the fact that myself and most of us on here are insouciant to her gurning one sided arguments with her phone 🥴

Apr 20, 2023
FOR THE BLOCKED✌🏼
She’s actually gross she’s laughing that Ted drew “A” on his whiteboard and she was laughing that they looked like dicks. She’s such a disgrace.
See these people in her dms? I 100% think it’s people in here just sucking up her arse to stay off her blocked list so they can provide us all with the screen shots 👏🏻😂

Apr 20, 2023
The irony of me being busy organising my eldests trip to New York - which he won for writing an article on politics - whilst she posts obsessive hatred towards me on her stories - during the school holidays - cracked me up 🤌🏾🤣
Little cheese and ted won’t even be able to write their own name thanks to her let alone ever achieve what your son has. Well done to him 😍another thing for her to be insanely jealous over

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
See these people in her dms? I 100% think it’s people in here just sucking up her arse to stay off her blocked list so they can provide us all with the screen shots 👏🏻😂
And to wind the best up more hopefully. Because that's all it does, gives her more ammunition to target and harass because she is validated she is in the right. In turn just proving herself to be an even bigger t.

Status
Not open for further replies.