Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
You reply to a lot but not the one telling you about Ks recent behaviour and asking you if you're like that. So? What do you think? Do you think it's normal behaviour to wrongly think someone is a 'troll' and instead of messaging them, blocks them and messages her partner a link to her OF? Do you think it's acceptable to invite people into the home where your children live and then not even know their real name? Do you think it's acceptable for K to troll the likes of RG, Eden Harv, Glitz etc. Is it only OK when K does it? If you're so against trolls, why did you seek out a 2 year old photo of kids and leave a troll comment?
Do you think it's ok that she went out with Paul, blocked him and slated him on her stories and when she found out he was tasking what was being said he was blasted again for harrassing her yet she was ringing him?
Do you think it's ok that she doesn't like people messaging her family but it's the first port of call for her?
Did you know she messaged Pauls daughter?
Can you not see the constant contradictions?
Are you ok?
Yep 🙌🏼 and also what do you think of someone who tells everyone they are grieving the loss of child making everyone believe they actually lost a child for it then to turn out they had a fing abortion, that is sick sick sick behaviour!

And before KKK cries I’m not anti abortion that’s her right but to mislead people to gain attention is unhinged!

There were untold witnesses to this, she even shared her fing paperwork!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

Attachments

• 651fc279-4fe7-46a8-863c-c53335831e67.jpeg
    651fc279-4fe7-46a8-863c-c53335831e67.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_6971.png
    IMG_6971.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_6970.png
    IMG_6970.png
    331.5 KB · Views: 244

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Can Admin not check IP addresses to confirm 2 different accounts, or not?
They are two different people. Alexandra is on KKK’s lives all the time. Was even semi flirting with Hanky in KKK’s live the other night in the comments and then started following his account.

Taking on KKKs sloppy seconds. Getting banged in the back seats as usual. Pszkit, tut tut 😜

Apr 17, 2023
‘Couldn’t grow a baby properly with all the drugs she takes’ - for somebody who had never heard of me before yesterday they sure do seem to know a lot about my private life, as well as having old photos saved to their phone. But for the record I grew my twins to 39 weeks drugged up on cannabis and omeprazole 😵‍💫🤣
Sweet you beat me, I could only hold on to my twins until 34+3 and I was a legend on the multiples ward for going that far!

May 23, 2023
Sweet you beat me, I could only hold on to my twins until 34+3 and I was a legend on the multiples ward for going that far!
Blessed! Any healthy pregnancy and baby (or two) is such a blessing 🥰 my singletons have all gone way over 40 weeks the lazy sods 🤣🤣
No one is here without a vpn surely ?
I don’t use a vpn on here, no point for me but I’m sure kk has an entire hackers set up in her gaff 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.