Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
Vile, it's like she's wanting wroguns to look at her kids
"Past

Also. No. We don't.

Why don't you ask her about when she wrote messages to herself threatening a and violence to her children and made out it was from a bloke in Liverpool? Ask her about reporting her bestie to SS.. ask her about suggesting that she had a child that died and it turned out to be that she went for an abortion. There's so much on here that you clearly have no clue about. Even in recent days, someone she has been 'friends' with on social media with for years was accused of writing a comment on the sun post and blocked. Her partner was then messaged by Kayleigh and provided with a link to her only fans. It's that normal behaviour? Do you behave like that?

Edited to correct a few bits.
👏👏👏 Agree with every single word. I can absolutely promise you ALL that Kayleigh has made up countless profiles pretending her kids have been trolled or subjected to abuse, when in actual fact it was her all along. I have spoken with Kayleigh since the MM days and she forgets just how much she’s told me and been caught tripping herself up along the way. Which is why I genuinely believe she hasn’t started with me yet. After all, she knows exactly who I am ☺️

justjess

Aug 10, 2023
Are the scum deleting comments as I’ve just posted this and now it’s gone 🤷‍♀️
2D187C62-62CE-4A40-881D-B75F76002648.png 2A23E7CF-2634-4E26-B25C-6059801605B5.png

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
👏👏👏 Agree with every single word. I can absolutely promise you ALL that Kayleigh has made up countless profiles pretending her kids have been trolled or subjected to abuse, when in actual fact it was her all along. I have spoken with Kayleigh since the MM days and she forgets just how much she’s told me and been caught tripping herself up along the way. Which is why I genuinely believe she hasn’t started with me yet. After all, she knows exactly who I am ☺️
Would you be from South London by chance? 🤔

Aug 8, 2023
You may not bevthe person I was told about, if you are you were held in the highest regard, a pillar to lean on. So very sad to see how you have been treated
To be honest, I should have known better and I should have came to these pages a lot sooner than I did. So for that, I will admit I was probably naive on the part that she wouldn’t turn against me (especially when I’ve never done a thing to her apart from try and help her) but we live and learn and I would absolutely never entertain her or her crap again. The only thing I would like for her, is an explanation and an apology (which I highly doubt will ever happen, it never does in narcissists) but Kayleigh, who I know will be reading this, your entire life was told to me. I caught you out lying and trolling your own children NUMEROUS times, I know all about the SS involvement and the lead up to yours and Dan’s ‘split’ so before coming for me, messaging my partner, accusing me of something I was never involved in, please remember what I have on you.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
That’s why you use fake profiles 😅
I use a 'fake' profile because I have already been in the end of Kayleigh's vitriol under my un fake Instagram account and I am not prepared to have to deal with her nasty, vindictive, stalker behaviour in my actual real life again. It's that simple. If you have a look back through this thread, you'll see that we started putting together a list of all the people she has trolled, hounded, targeted and bullied. She is a serial offender
That's why this thread is here. Not because we're jealous of her fatberg tits like she likes to repeatedly say.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
‘Couldn’t grow a baby properly with all the drugs she takes’ - for somebody who had never heard of me before yesterday they sure do seem to know a lot about my private life, as well as having old photos saved to their phone. But for the record I grew my twins to 39 weeks drugged up on cannabis and omeprazole 😵‍💫🤣
Big up the Omeprazole!

Apr 17, 2023
I use a 'fake' profile because I have already been in the end of Kayleigh's vitriol under my un fake Instagram account and I am not prepared to have to deal with her nasty, vindictive, stalker behaviour in my actual real life again. It's that simple. If you have a look back through this thread, you'll see that we started putting together a list of all the people she has trolled, hounded, targeted and bullied. She is a serial offender
That's why this thread is here. Not because we're jealous of her fatberg tits like she likes to repeatedly say.
She doesn’t understand the irony that she too is posting under a fake profile on here. The same as KK herself, well she’s posted under at least 3 but I’m sure there are more

Status
Not open for further replies.