Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
She is no one’s friend, I know because I’ve been there. She is unlovable, untrustworthy and uncaring. You’re right, you owe her nothing. You probably won’t ever get the answer you’re looking for and I’m damn sure you won’t get an apology from her either.
Absolutely- I have come to accept I won’t get an apology or an explanation. Which is why I’m now happy to dish everything I have on her over the weekend (trust me, there’s a lot to spill).

Aug 8, 2023
She had all day yesterday to say sorry, she didn't on any of her fake names she came on, if she did that to my bloke and accused me of something i hadn't done, i would be shouting from the rooftops exactly what shes like, but thats just my opinion
That’s exactly my point- she’s been on this thread for a couple of days now posting under fake accounts. She knows exactly how I am to unblock and say sorry. That’s all I’ve asked for. She’s purposely decided to not do that, so now I owe her nothing. Everything can be told over the weekend. Nothing I have said or will be saying is a lie, and Kayleigh knows that which is why I firmly believe she hasn’t ‘attacked’ me yet on her tik tok and/or insta.

Apr 20, 2023
That’s exactly my point- she’s been on this thread for a couple of days now posting under fake accounts. She knows exactly how I am to unblock and say sorry. That’s all I’ve asked for. She’s purposely decided to not do that, so now I owe her nothing. Everything can be told over the weekend. Nothing I have said or will be saying is a lie, and Kayleigh knows that which is why I firmly believe she hasn’t ‘attacked’ me yet on her tik tok and/or insta.
Girl you ain’t ever going to get an apology. There’s no time like the present… What we waiting for ☕🐸

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Leaving this here as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_090651_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_090651_WhatsApp.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 384
Apr 20, 2023
Big bad KK can’t even get from London to Luton without help and thinks everyone is staring at her 💀💀💀
Sad little life 😓
It makes me howl how she thinks everyone is a creep and perving at her 😂😂 no love they are staring at what an absolute state you are. How is this level of delusion fing normal??

Aug 8, 2023
This Paul. Keep going 😘 😂👌🏻
Paul, you’re absolutely correct. She’s a user. She was more than happy to be in your company, more than happy for you to spend money on her, and more than happy to show a interest in you- but the minute those feelings wasn’t mutual, she decided to attack you and be downright, vile. It’s not surprising really that Dan LEFT her was it? Yep ladies & gents, Dan left KK.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Paul, you’re absolutely correct. She’s a user. She was more than happy to be in your company, more than happy for you to spend money on her, and more than happy to show a interest in you- but the minute those feelings wasn’t mutual, she decided to attack you and be downright, vile. It’s not surprising really that Dan LEFT her was it? Yep ladies & gents, Dan left KK.
Yes, as she admitted cheating on Dan after maintaining she was seeing "friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.