Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishSun

Aug 12, 2023
The school do not send off for it.
SENDISS do all the paperwork.
Schools give reports what they have seen and witnessed.
It isn’t just hi fill this form out.
Have you got DLA and EHCP mixed up ?

DLA the parents completes and sends the paperwork and they can ask school etc for supporting evidence and a report. But the main bull of the form is what the parent writes.

Sendiass ONLY help with forms if requested by the parent.

Parents can also apply for an EHCP themselves with or without the school or Sendiass. In this case the LA would then contact the school for them to complete their part prior to deciding if they will go ahead with an assessment.

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
Education, health and care plan.

It’s for children with SEN and is a legal document that schools have to follow. Very difficult to obtain these days.

I know some school’s who have it, do not follow it
I’m surprised that KK hasn’t pushed for the EHCP knowing what ‘perks’ it comes with socially

It hasn’t got more perk’s. It is a support plan the school has to follow and get the right help for Z child.

Last edited:

ScottishSun

Aug 12, 2023
I know some school’s who have it, do not follow it

It isn’t really more perk’s. It is a support plan the school has to follow and get the right help for Z child.
Most schools don’t follow it correctly which is frustrating and it’s down to parents to hold them accountable sadly lots of parents don’t know how to.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s the DLA that comes with perks.
EHCP carries no perks as such for the parent, it can provide the school with extra funding to support the child.
That's why she's not bothered about it then, as if it doesn't bring HER perks she won't want it, but you can bet the lad don't see any of the dla which is to help him, yet what does he get 2nd hand clothes and yellow sticker food

Aug 8, 2023
Going to comment a final time before later on to hopefully clear up anything I’ve not managed to answer or see.

Firstly, I am not Kayleigh for the ones who thinks/implies I am. I have absolutely nothing to gain by doing any of this. Kayleigh needed ME throughout our friendship. Not the other way around.

Secondly, everything I’ve said so far, Kayleigh herself hasn’t denied or rushed to upload her versions of ‘receipts’ now, when Kayleigh usually trips over her tits hurrying to ‘expose’ people on her stories, why hasn’t she done this to me, if I am the liar?

Thirdly, I have spent the majority of the day, going over old voice notes (the last few years we’ve spoken over WhatsApp) to make sure I am 1000% correct in anything I post or say.

Fourthly, I have not ever looked or joined tattle so I have no idea who’s previously claimed what about whom.

Fifthly, I have never heard of her, locking the kids outside to film content. Nor have I ever heard of B&B doing anything to each other. This is NOT something I am going to comment further on, I haven’t heard this for myself, and as far as I’m aware, there’s no actual evidence for this.

Lastly, I HAVE NEVER condoned any of Kayleigh’s online/real life actions. I have personally called her out many of times for the things she’s put up or said. I explained this at the very start. For context, I have children, work 12hr shifts, own my own home, a partner of nearly 17years etc, I didn’t have the time or energy to constantly watch every story or be in every live. A lot I’ve probably missed along the way. I don’t claim to know every little detail on Kayleigh. I know what’s been said to me, and that’s what I’m here to say. I know there’s been several things that I’ve said, that @theallegedsugardaddy has also confirmed/been told the same thing.
I am not a liar. I am not here for the drama. I’m here because I feel the time is right to say what I know, with facts. What Kayleigh did to me, was pure nasty. Completely uncalled for, and all I ever wanted was an explanation and an apology. It definitely has infuriated me that Kayleigh’s proven she’s been on this thread, under several accounts, watching and reading my thoughts and feelings on everything, and rather than doing the decent thing, she’s completely ignored it. She had the chance, to do it privately, but she didn’t. This isn’t ‘revenge’ this is just simply the truth. I’m not forcing anyone to believe me or not. I really couldn’t care what anyone makes of this comment, or what I later go on to post.

ScottishSun

Aug 12, 2023
That's why she's not bothered about it then, as if it doesn't bring HER perks she won't want it, but you can bet the lad don't see any of the dla which is to help him, yet what does he get 2nd hand clothes and yellow sticker food
If she was reported for fraud they could potentially ask her to prove how she is using the money for the child. The money isn’t hers, it is the child’s.

What she will get is a premium on other benefits such as UC she will get more etc….

EHC request would mean she has to do stuff, such as fill in forms etc, for no return directly for her. It would be of massive benefit to him further down the line and if school are asking her she would be very silly not to go ahead.

Apr 16, 2023
Going to comment a final time before later on to hopefully clear up anything I’ve not managed to answer or see.

Firstly, I am not Kayleigh for the ones who thinks/implies I am. I have absolutely nothing to gain by doing any of this. Kayleigh needed ME throughout our friendship. Not the other way around.

Secondly, everything I’ve said so far, Kayleigh herself hasn’t denied or rushed to upload her versions of ‘receipts’ now, when Kayleigh usually trips over her tits hurrying to ‘expose’ people on her stories, why hasn’t she done this to me, if I am the liar?

Thirdly, I have spent the majority of the day, going over old voice notes (the last few years we’ve spoken over WhatsApp) to make sure I am 1000% correct in anything I post or say.

Fourthly, I have not ever looked or joined tattle so I have no idea who’s previously claimed what about whom.

Fifthly, I have never heard of her, locking the kids outside to film content. Nor have I ever heard of B&B doing anything to each other. This is NOT something I am going to comment further on, I haven’t heard this for myself, and as far as I’m aware, there’s no actual evidence for this.

Lastly, I HAVE NEVER condoned any of Kayleigh’s online/real life actions. I have personally called her out many of times for the things she’s put up or said. I explained this at the very start. For context, I have children, work 12hr shifts, own my own home, a partner of nearly 17years etc, I didn’t have the time or energy to constantly watch every story or be in every live. A lot I’ve probably missed along the way. I don’t claim to know every little detail on Kayleigh. I know what’s been said to me, and that’s what I’m here to say. I know there’s been several things that I’ve said, that @theallegedsugardaddy has also confirmed/been told the same thing.
I am not a liar. I am not here for the drama. I’m here because I feel the time is right to say what I know, with facts. What Kayleigh did to me, was pure nasty. Completely uncalled for, and all I ever wanted was an explanation and an apology. It definitely has infuriated me that Kayleigh’s proven she’s been on this thread, under several accounts, watching and reading my thoughts and feelings on everything, and rather than doing the decent thing, she’s completely ignored it. She had the chance, to do it privately, but she didn’t. This isn’t ‘revenge’ this is just simply the truth. I’m not forcing anyone to believe me or not. I really couldn’t care what anyone makes of this comment, or what I later go on to post.
👏👏👏

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 16, 2023
If she was reported for fraud they could potentially ask her to prove how she is using the money for the child. The money isn’t hers, it is the child’s.

What she will get is a premium on other benefits such as UC she will get more etc….

EHC request would mean she has to do stuff, such as fill in forms etc, for no return directly for her. It would be of massive benefit to him further down the line and if school are asking her she would be very silly not to go ahead.
Well she has turned it down before, as she said he didn't need it, whether she changes her mind or not but i agree best interest for boy

Reactions: Maggot Robbie

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

True this. Stick to facts with receipts. No drama and vague accusations, just facts.

Also, just saying (someone check the legality of these please) - posting a voice memo or 2 would be pretty solid proof as receipts go.

Status
Not open for further replies.