Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
So now, the eldest is born. Dans back to work. Kayleigh starts making herself ‘known’ on social media. If memory serves me right, this was around the time she came for Casey and the kids. Becky home sweet home, so we’re talking the really early days. The days where she would mock Becky’s daily count downs to Christmas etc. Rumours gets back to Dan that the eldest may not be his… Dan confinded in someone about this from Instagram (some of you may remember who this was, but it was a women’s account). Kayleigh flies off the handle, and Dan goes out for the night. Whilst he’s out for the night Kayleigh leaves 482929592 stories about he’s a pig, cheater, EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO SAY DAN HIT HER WHILST SHE WAS PREGNANT (she later goes on to mock herself ‘beating Dan’ for answering back. (I’ll attach the joking around about DA screenshot). She ends up calling the police on him and reports him missing because he went out for the night and left her with the eldest. (Can we see the level of control here all ready?) this is the part when Dans mum starts getting a insight of KK true colours when she threatens them they’ll never see the baby unless Dan comes back etc…. (I’ll continue this, bare with me as there’s relevance why I’m stopping this particular post here)

Attachments

• EE741878-7BF7-4E64-95E9-EBF138E684C8.jpeg
    EE741878-7BF7-4E64-95E9-EBF138E684C8.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 408

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I think we have to keep in mind @Toomanytalestotale has only just joined this thread. She isn't aware of what has been said before or not. Plus we are getting a recap all in once place. But it may be better for everyone if voicenotes and screenshots were just shared so the into is coming from KKs own words. Either way I'm sitting tight and here for it.
Ok point taken.

Apr 16, 2023
Out of all this piping hot tea I'm not surprised to hear Dan left, she cheated on him, she's committing benefit fraud etc because we knew that. I'm not even surprised she spends Ted's DLA on herself but I can't help but be sickened to my absolute core. My friends child receives DLA due to a number of physical disabilities and I imagine it varies case to case? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but she gets a hefty sum for him and all of course goes on him and his care. Ted is lucky if he gets something brand new, be it clothes or toys once every 6 months? Couldn't she use the money to put him into clubs for children with SEN as there are lots out there? Buy him a decent pair of fing shoes. It's really gross how greedy and neglectful she is. I can't imagine getting a payment for my child with additional needs and spending it on myself. That's a whole new level of fed up! I'm not surprised but knowing he gets it and sees none of it. Ew.

Also big up Paul for rejecting KKK even though she practically BEGGED him to like her. You had an easy escape pal!

Also spagbowl you slagbowl I thought I recognised your account ffs I think I even liked something and now I feel like a JUDAS COS I FORGOT YOU CAME FOR YAMS KIDS INNIT, do RIGHT OFF YA SKANKY HOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.