Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Wasn’t fake I’ve seen her abortion papers she was just a sick do to pretend it was an infant loss!
Anyway we can play guess who with you if you want?
Are you Babz? You seem to have an obsession with yellow card and up Lou’s arse so that my guess….
Why are you yellowcard? have you got your gimp mask handy?

Aug 8, 2023
This, is when KK really started to lean on me for support. I used to sit up talking to KK during night feeds. I sent you over toddler and babies groups for you to attend (I even offered to come with you!!!!) I was the one who even encouraged you to go to the GP for PND!!! Do you remember the messages you sent me KK saying you couldn’t cope and how you felt like walking out the door and leaving 2 children alone?? Do you remember where you said to me that you felt like ‘loosing your s’ (your words) every time the eldest would be rough with the baby?? So much so you had to take the baby in her bouncer, and put her on the kitchen side whilst you spoke into your camera whilst washing up her bottles and eating a meal deal?? Did your followers follow you in the days you was storying, when the boy scratched the baby and you went mental shouting and swearing at him?? He must of been what, 2 years old at most?? Where you called him a spiteful little c**t?
It was ME who used to call you, to make sure you were ok. It was ME who made sure you got put on meds. It was ME who checked in on you every single day. It was ME who sent you money to get Iceland/Tesco deliveries when you used to plead that you had no nappies/milk. (Long term followers will remember the huge boots order that got to sent to KK) THAT WAS ME.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
This, is when KK really started to lean on me for support. I used to sit up talking to KK during night feeds. I sent you over toddler and babies groups for you to attend (I even offered to come with you!!!!) I was the one who even encouraged you to go to the GP for PND!!! Do you remember the messages you sent me KK saying you couldn’t cope and how you felt like walking out the door and leaving 2 children alone?? Do you remember where you said to me that you felt like ‘loosing your s’ (your words) every time the eldest would be rough with the baby?? So much so you had to take the baby in her bouncer, and put her on the kitchen side whilst you spoke into your camera whilst washing up her bottles and eating a meal deal?? Did your followers follow you in the days you was storying, when the boy scratched the baby and you went mental shouting and swearing at him?? He must of been what, 2 years old at most?? Where you called him a spiteful little c**t?
It was ME who used to call you, to make sure you were ok. It was ME who made sure you got put on meds. It was ME who checked in on you every single day. It was ME who sent you money to get Iceland/Tesco deliveries when you used to plead that you had no nappies/milk. (Long term followers will remember the huge boots order that got to sent to KK) THAT WAS ME.
Bloody hell , she really has never been a nice person has she? I absolutely think venting this out is probably good for your soul too as she’s really fing lost a good friend in you

Aug 1, 2023
Bloody hell , she really has never been a nice person has she? I absolutely think venting this out is probably good for your soul too as she’s really fing lost a good friend in you
I think I know who she is and if I’m right she was never involved in any of the public drama….her only fault is being too nice
Scottish Lisa I’m thinking

Reactions: Anges’ flange!
Status
Not open for further replies.