Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Danny came in claiming to be @Paigebarbie boyfriend but they used the same profile pics. they have been defensive and asking for receipts from the get go. Paige has been suspiciously silent since Danny joined and he apparently spent his evening in the pub with his mates yet was glued to this thread.

eta…Paige was last seen at 18:04 yesterday…the exact same time Danny boy joined us.

Apr 12, 2023
You all can talk.
Keep thinking every other account is that poor lass. I didn’t really like her because of all the stuff that she had done. But now reading all the recent pages. I see a different story. She really wouldn’t be that stupid to make ten accounts & talk to her self.
Danny mate you’ve just gone out of character mate, North Londoners don’t say “Poor Lass” what a sausage you are!

Kkk you really are thick as s this one is most ridiculous profile to date 🥱

A cups ignore button 🙌 meant to do it last night but all the drama got me 💤

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
Danny mate you’ve just gone out of character mate, North Londoners don’t say “Poor Lass” what a sausage you are!

Kkk you really are thick as s this one is most ridiculous profile to date 🥱

A cups ignore button 🙌 meant to do it last night but all the drama got me 💤

Because you all keep saying my girlfriend was a poor lass 🤯So I called her a poor lass.

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 12, 2023
You all can talk.
Keep thinking every other account is that poor lass. I didn’t really like her because of all the stuff that she had done. But now reading all the recent pages. I see a different story. She really wouldn’t be that stupid to make ten accounts & talk to her self.
Poor lass? Danny you need your head checking. Have you read anything on here from before last night. You'll see that she's absolutely made multiple accounts to talk to herself.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ahh and heres a little look at the girlfriends contributions after joining on Friday and only posting 8 times. This account appeared at the same time as KK joined us under a new acct.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813_103049_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_103049_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 283

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
Danny came in claiming to be @Paigebarbie boyfriend but they used the same profile pics. they have been defensive and asking for receipts from the get go. Paige has been suspiciously silent since Danny joined and he apparently spent his evening in the pub with his mates yet was glued to this thread.

eta…Paige was last seen at 18:04 yesterday…the exact same time Danny boy joined us.
The girlfriend is on the right of me.
The website wouldn’t allow her to just use her in the picture.
I’ll let her know to put a selfie up.

Apr 17, 2023
Couple of things. The beast has definitely made several anonymous accounts Buddha Belly, Sloan Dog, Spagbowl, Jodiehighclub to name a few so she is that stupid and manipulative. She even trolled her own chilled from accounts she then outed herself on.

Danny you said you joined recently because you wanted to know why she blocked you for no reason. And now you’re saying you know all the s that was talked about last night - how most of her cult believe her narrative so won’t have known about these things. May have suspected some of them but wouldn’t know.

So you can’t blame anyone on her for being suspicious of you when you joined 10 mins before your girlfriend was last seen and have done nothing but demand receipts and moan the tea wasn’t hot enough for you whilst apparently spending the evening with your mates in the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.