Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2023
At this point . The thread is derailing due to paranoid fs coming on thinking all new accounts are a long list of names, now it’s been mentioned on tattle life which has thousands of members , could it not be coincidence ? Or that the other day a member had posted the link to this thread under the sun article ? I just think let people comment . We all know in the end Berg can’t help out her own self like she did with the Buddha account ! She’s a gob on doner kebab legs ( @theallegedsugardaddy ) I’ll quote you here you deserve it ! So she won’t stay under her pretence accounts without slipping up ! So stop accusing every one who joins or potentially this thread will just be the same group of a cup , obsessed women speaking about the same behaviours from how ever many years ago because you’ve scared off any new members bringing REAL receipt flavoured tea.

Sincerely

Kk
5head
Glitz
Simon
Big kev
Paul
Lenny
Mumof2
Kween

Who ever you decide I am today

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
I would if a family member is a teacher or if my children or any one I know have had to get a EHCP.
“I work in a school. We can not just write what the parents want us to write. We have to see it ourselves”

That was one of your first messages “WE” “OURSELVES” now your the caretaker and your family member is a teacher… Righttttt 🙄

May 10, 2023
I think they've mistakenly given this to me instead of KK 😬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813_105951_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_105951_Samsung Internet.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 151

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
That's the thing. If you don't outright call out KK and aren't desperate for her downfall then you're accused of being Kayleigh.
Oh Kayleigh has done many spiteful things over the years and I too have been subject to them but I'm not desperate for her kids to be removed or see someone homeless.
Even Kayleigh isn't this quick to be on 4 accounts at 1 time posting within seconds of one another.

Aug 1, 2023
At this point . The thread is derailing due to paranoid fs coming on thinking all new accounts are a long list of names, now it’s been mentioned on tattle life which has thousands of members , could it not be coincidence ? Or that the other day a member had posted the link to this thread under the sun article ? I just think let people comment . We all know in the end Berg can’t help out her own self like she did with the Buddha account ! She’s a gob on doner kebab legs ( @theallegedsugardaddy ) I’ll quote you here you deserve it ! So she won’t stay under her pretence accounts without slipping up ! So stop accusing every one who joins or potentially this thread will just be the same group of a cup , obsessed women speaking about the same behaviours from how ever many years ago because you’ve scared off any new members bringing REAL receipt flavoured tea.

Sincerely

Kk
5head
Glitz
Simon
Big kev
Paul
Lenny
Mumof2
Kween

Who ever you decide I am today
I know who you are, the tone of all your wording. You are 100000% Aileen and my board is never wrong

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I agree with the believing the social services gripe . No receipt so it never happened , even kk ain’t daft enough to keep unsafeguarding her kids if ss had put B&B on a protection order , the minute my email and evidence hit their desk two weeks ago they would of been put into temp care with dad , Nan or foster care while investigations were happening . Also if she did steal £100 and be accused of it she ain’t the type to not air it on her Instagram and make dans mum look bad , when dans mum spoke to that troll im sure it would of also been brought up ! Some things just aren’t adding up are they ?

That's not how things work. They need to give mothers every opportunity to improve. Removing children is the very last thing they want to do. Dan doesn't have his own home and why on earth would they put kids with a gran who lives so far away and is not a constant in their life?

There are children sitting in hospital with broken bones caused by parents this weekend that won't be put with a foster carer for days. The care system is shocking at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.