Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
That's the thing. If you don't outright call out KK and aren't desperate for her downfall then you're accused of being Kayleigh.
Oh Kayleigh has done many spiteful things over the years and I too have been subject to them but I'm not desperate for her kids to be removed or see someone homeless.
Even Kayleigh isn't this quick to be on 4 accounts at 1 time posting within seconds of one another.
Agree, but burner phones, tablets, wouldn't put that beyond her

Apr 12, 2023
Agree, but burner phones, tablets, wouldn't put that beyond her
It has been said in here before that the police I think it was took all her electronics from her house for investigation and she had to get the neighbour to helo her buy a new tablet or something. She used to sit there on lives with an extra phone in her hand too.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Why do we keep letting a handful of retards derail everything? Just ignore them! Where are my sane brethren?!
Why do you think that's an acceptable form of language?
There's thousands of other words to chose from and you use that word?
It makes your point mute the second you use such ableist language.
Are you KK because she's the only scruff I know who'd resort to such vile insults.

Apr 17, 2023
Why do you think that's an acceptable form of language?
There's thousands of other words to chose from and you use that word?
It makes your point mute the second you use such ableist language.
Are you KK because she's the only scruff I know who'd resort to such vile insults.
As you’re so happy correcting people “it makes your point moot the second you use such ableist language”

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Can we all just be friends please? For anyone on here we all have something in common, we don’t like KK, she doesn’t even like herself , so, let’s get back to business and take the piss and have a laugh, and maybe some piping tea😂👏🏻 let the silly bint come on here on whatever accounts she wants, she will never be able to sit with us and she knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.