Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I think we can agree @Toomanytalestotale has zero credibility at this point. Either KK or someone with a grudge who came on here and reposted stuff she read or heard. The heat got too much and she gave a se story about the police and fed off as fast as she joined.

As for Simon, it’s the summer holidays, there is no school. He is still in the background sharing her “Sun“ stories on Facebook and dropping food stuff at hers. He watched her kids whilst Dan picked her up after her date with @theallegedsugardaddy.
IT WAS NOT A DATE!!! 😆😆😆

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Don’t take me wrong, I do definitely believe there’s more than meets the eye with @Toomanytalestotale. However a lot of what she said I never knew. So I do now have a much larger understanding on KK since I unfollowed her a good while back.

As for Simon, I never knew that. Why was Dan picking her up if Paul supplied a taxi? Or am I missing something there?
Dan had already left and was at Borehamwood services by the time the Uber arrived, so the cab went there instead of going to Dunstable

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
😂😂 haven’t heard that quote for years, Paul.

As a genuine question, and you don’t have to answer this, but what did you ever see in her even as a mate?
I have answered this before so no problems

We seemed to get on. I had commented on some of her stories and she offered her number to WhatsApp. I have some other friends who I met via social media so thought little of it

He had a good craic and a few laughs and she asked if I fancied meeting up for a day out.

I didn't really see the other 27 personalities until after we met, the rest is history

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I have answered this before so no problems

We seemed to get on. I had commented on some of her stories and she offered her number to WhatsApp. I have some other friends who I met via social media so thought little of it

He had a good craic and a few laughs and she asked if I fancied meeting up for a day out.

I didn't really see the other 27 personalities until after we met, the rest is history
Had you looked on here before meeting her? If so, what were your initial thoughts on what was being said here?

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
IMG_6223.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.