Status
Not open for further replies.

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Just guna leave these here…
46D33B3E-E905-4F51-9872-0F20801079E3.jpeg
🤤🤤

May 23, 2023
And we’re obsessed with her !! I do not know what the hell you did to Kk, but she is literally in love with you 😂
Nah he’s on a windup, everyone and their sisters husband must know kraken is yam is Jodie by the amount of times she’s doxxed me so far. But I do agree with the in love part 💯🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Are you genuinely asking if Jodie is Kayleigh’s sister? Jodie is Yamfoot on here. Kk seems to be O B S E S S E D with her.
No, I didn't know what Jodie was. I was told Jodie was her step sister who subscribed to her OF, and had an OF page herself or something like that. She said she wrote to her step-mum and outed the step sister for being weird

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
No, I didn't know what Jodie was. I was told Jodie was her step sister who subscribed to her OF, and had an OF page herself or something like that. She said she wrote to her step-mum and outed the step sister for being weird
Ah in that case, there must be two Jodie’s! There are LOTS of complex characters involved in this s show !! 😵‍💫

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
To be fair I’d rather people think I’m her evil step sister than think I fancy her so we’re moving in some kind of direction at least 🥴
She is obsessed with you, she went at length to send screenshots of you, her nemesis. I don't get it at all tbh. If people triggered me so much I would just not let it happen by walking away from the drama

Status
Not open for further replies.