Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
You give off SWF vibes.

What has KK done to you to make you hate her so much? Can you answer this or will you ignore the question or look at ways to avoid answering like KK does?

10 reports to the SS is severe and quite obsessive on your part.

The neighbour was another bullshitter who evaded every single direct question and could not prove any accusations. I do believe this person know of KK, but it wasn't her next door neighbours's daughter.

Being care experienced, I can say I'm certain that the kids are better with her than without.

She needs to take a course on the brutal dangers of social media. And Keep her OF / Thirst Trap pics separate from her family social media accounts.

Her kids are fed, clothed, have beds and toys. I've not seen a dummy in either of her kid's mouths in months so I don't know why it keeps being mentioned.

Please trust me when I say the social services in all regions are stressed to the max!! They are still recovering from covid in the sense that a lot and I mean a lot of cases have not been put in front of a judge so we have kids in temp foster that should be with family members and kids in temp foster that should be adopted. It's a fing disgrace and fostering seems to be a money-making outfit in some areas.

Also, 40% of prisoners in the UK are care experienced, that's massive and a reason why SS would rather educate parents and monitor results rather than just remove children. One of the first places they will look into is the school and nursery which leaves a marker on the kid's names so their teachers will report any little thing back as after SS, teachers are next in the firing line when things go wrong. They will NEVER remove a child based on anonymous reports from the same person who only witnesses the children online. They would need far more evidence.

May 23, 2023
You give off SWF vibes.

What has KK done to you to make you hate her so much? Can you answer this or will you ignore the question or look at ways to avoid answering like KK does?

10 reports to the SS is severe and quite obsessive on your part.

The neighbour was another bullshitter who evaded every single direct question and could not prove any accusations. I do believe this person know of KK, but it wasn't her next door neighbours's daughter.

Being care experienced, I can say I'm certain that the kids are better with her than without.

She needs to take a course on the brutal dangers of social media. And Keep her OF / Thirst Trap pics separate from her family social media accounts.

Her kids are fed, clothed, have beds and toys. I've not seen a dummy in either of her kid's mouths in months so I don't know why it keeps being mentioned.

Please trust me when I say the social services in all regions are stressed to the max!! They are still recovering from covid in the sense that a lot and I mean a lot of cases have not been put in front of a judge so we have kids in temp foster that should be with family members and kids in temp foster that should be adopted. It's a fing disgrace and fostering seems to be a money-making outfit in some areas.

Also, 40% of prisoners in the UK are care experienced, that's massive and a reason why SS would rather educate parents and monitor results rather than just remove children. One of the first places they will look into is the school and nursery which leaves a marker on the kid's names so their teachers will report any little thing back as after SS, teachers are next in the firing line when things go wrong. They will NEVER remove a child based on anonymous reports from the same person who only witnesses the children online. They would need far more evidence.
Yeah the dummy thing made me laugh. Mine never had them because I didn’t need the extra sterilising, losing, finding, rebuying stress but I don’t think any kid would be removed from someone’s care because they had one at any age ffs 🤣🤣. I remember growing up with somebody who still had a nighttime bottle at 9 years old lol. People are letting their hatred for her make themselves look dumb at this point. Lads, she’s not that important! Relax, smoke 30 spliffs and mellow 🧘🏽‍♀️

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Ok I need to know is it worth me reading the 420odd pages I'm behind on or can someone please recap the past 3 weeks for me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
100% no.
Ex friend of KK came with allegedly piping hot 3rd degree burns level tea.
Was either KK herself or KK got to her and scared her into shutting up.
Ex friend disappeared.
We all got drunk/high/hysterical Saturday night.
KK rocked up again and told us to leave her alone even though she's the one that keeps coming back here.
We all sobered up and got bored.

Apr 20, 2023
Was this account not originally the SPAGBOWL - KK herself?

Yes you're right. If you look at old spagbowl posts it now shows as that username

Screenshot_20230816-224342_Chrome.jpg

Jun 7, 2023
I’m just going to say it. I don’t think she loves her kids or cares. Any normal parent wouldn’t put their child in potential harms way, they wouldn’t deny them extra support when they clearly need it, they wouldn’t abuse the other parent in front of their children. I’m not saying she’s been whacking Dan one but she’s always been mentally abusive towards him in front of not just her kids but everyone. I truly believe she’s just a heartless b who doesn’t care for anyone but herself and she needs to seek some therapy asap.

Jun 9, 2023
Finally finished reading all this, bit of a anti climax 😂, hate reading this as it makes me see how much like Dan I am, well Dan got a spine and left so he’s actually probably more of a man than I am 🤦‍♂️ hats off to you anyway Dan if you did leave her, now get her totally to do and spend 100% of your money on yourself and the kids, your No1 priority now should be your own home for full custody. do that cow she ruins everything she touches, don’t let it be your kids. Anyway I’m off to bury my head in the sand and kid on my life ain’t an utter s show and my partner loves me 🙃🤦‍♂️😂. In all honesty though, would be nice if him and the kids got a happy ending, she’d fing hate that 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.