Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I have no reason to creep up to Paul, cause I don't know him. I've never met him you silly saus🤣

You're not getting to me, thing is, I'm getting to you all. And whilst Yam likes this she must be off neglecting her own children whilst she puffs on her 30th spliff of the day I assume.

I get to you, because you think I'm KK. And in reality deep down you know you have no idea who I am. You'll never get me me. Cause I'm not the ginger beluga.

Otyt GG2 circa 2019.

I'm not the beast.😊
I know the difference between brought and bought.
I can use punctuation correctly.
I've been around a long long time, some of you didn't like me back in the tattle days 😉
I just enjoy trolling you all, as well as the beast.
You're all a sad bunch of gullible t's to be honest if you believe anything about Child Protection Plans or social services. Some of you are well educated women with actual functioning brains yet your hate for K clouds that and you can't see when you're being fed utter bullshit.

Also Hi Doris. I know you're here somewhere. You're still a dickhead.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine trying to clout chase off the original Doris. Did you think it'd get you some respect?
Full disrespect intended, do off. As I have said previously, I have no idea who you are & I have no idea who OG Doris is. And to be honest, I couldn’t give a se about either one. You’re getting ignored Poundland Poirot, not wasting my time on stupidity with you.

If anyone, whose isn’t this Bellend would like to educated me on who Doris is, then please do. I’d love to know why she triggers people so much.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Full disrespect intended, do off. As I have said previously, I have no idea who you are & I have no idea who OG Doris is. And to be honest, I couldn’t give a se about either one. You’re getting ignored Poundland Poirot, not wasting my time on stupidity with you.

If anyone, whose isn’t this Bellend would like to educated me on who Doris is, then please do. I’d love to know why she triggers people so much.
Poundland Poirot 💀 I'm going to put it on ignore too.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

someone from tattle's cleaning thread that was a bit of a t, you're just unfortunate enough to share a name with her.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
someone from tattle's cleaning thread that was a bit of a t, you're just unfortunate enough to share a name with her.
Thanks - despite people telling me who I am, I actually wasn’t around for the cleaning drama. I was in the Slimming World / diet / ED cult 💀& I followed Juliet & that’s how I discovered 5Head & then the delight that is Kk.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023

s I'm so fing broken hearted I can't control my crying.

Bore off you sad sap.

Jul 25, 2023
3 full pages of trolls arguing amongst themselves about who could berg be.I’m not sfw kk 5head glitz or any other deluded t who has beef with the beast of beds.I just put my own opinion across and reported what I saw was wrong but ppl get pissy in here and on they high horse as soon as berg blocks em they turn on each other.gg crew are a bunch of egg sucking fantasists who flick they been off to berg after all them years of her falling out with them.sad 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.