Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
3 full pages of trolls arguing amongst themselves about who could berg be.I’m not sfw kk 5head glitz or any other deluded t who has beef with the beast of beds.I just put my own opinion across and reported what I saw was wrong but ppl get pissy in here and on they high horse as soon as berg blocks em they turn on each other.gg crew are a bunch of egg sucking fantasists who flick they been off to berg after all them years of her falling out with them.sad 🙄
Off you do then?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
See to be honest, I really don’t give a do who is who on here. No doubt Glitz is on here, don’t blame her. She was Kayleigh’s first victim so it’s only fitting she’s here to revel in KKK’s downfall.
Aileen, in my opinion, is a poisonous tramp and deserves the same fate as KKK.
GG1 and GG2 were a bunch of clowns who got their arse handed to them and had egg on their face after the whole Lorna situ, where they blindly defended her. Fools!

@Kkssugardaddypj you might not be SWF, I can only take your word on that because why would you lie to a complete stranger online. But contacting SS’s 10+ times is excessive which leads me to think she’s done something to you personally because I can’t wrap my head around someone doing that to a stranger online just because they can. When I tell you that these resources are stretched beyond belief - please listen!!

SWF was deranged and done unexplainable things like contacting the children’s school! WTF. So I hope she’s not in here but I do have my suspicions.

Anyways, I’m not blocked bitches 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

She’s just posting family se about new furniture she got from a woman moving home and some vids of the kids toys.

She seems to have split her profiles up now and is sticking to family stuff on the ginger giraffe profile. So maybe she is taking heed🤷🏼‍♀️

Jul 30, 2023
This thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Grown arsed women 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Gg crew, Doris, cleaning threads - you’d think this was gcse drama club 🎭

You all need more weed in your lives lads! 😭
I think this calls for something stronger than weed. Maybe some of Lou's toffee sauce because that's looks like some seriously strong stuff

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What is happening here? What happened to good, fun, honest bitching about the berg. Criticising and laughing at everything she does? It's turned into some kind of guess who and who hates KK the most. I imagine some of KKs personalities are amongst us stirring the pot and then giving her the satisfaction of challenging each other. We are all entitled to our opinion, it there is a convo going on about something someone doesn't like just need to ignore it until the conversation changes. Or change the subject yourself. As you can see from my message I have clearly not taken my own advice and here I am also complaining hahaa.

But please bring back the fun bitching and criticism. Not of each other OF THE BEAST OF BEDFORSHIRE. That is all 😊

May 23, 2023
See to be honest, I really don’t give a do who is who on here. No doubt Glitz is on here, don’t blame her. She was Kayleigh’s first victim so it’s only fitting she’s here to revel in KKK’s downfall.
Aileen, in my opinion, is a poisonous tramp and deserves the same fate as KKK.
GG1 and GG2 were a bunch of clowns who got their arse handed to them and had egg on their face after the whole Lorna situ, where they blindly defended her. Fools!

@Kkssugardaddypj you might not be SWF, I can only take your word on that because why would you lie to a complete stranger online. But contacting SS’s 10+ times is excessive which leads me to think she’s done something to you personally because I can’t wrap my head around someone doing that to a stranger online just because they can. When I tell you that these resources are stretched beyond belief - please listen!!

SWF was deranged and done unexplainable things like contacting the children’s school! WTF. So I hope she’s not in here but I do have my suspicions.

Anyways, I’m not blocked bitches 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

She’s just posting family se about new furniture she got from a woman moving home and some vids of the kids toys.

She seems to have split her profiles up now and is sticking to family stuff on the ginger giraffe profile. So maybe she is taking heed🤷🏼‍♀️
See I was in the GGs, on the Facebook group, in the middle of all the Lorna s…but I went to bed every night and slept well…I feel as if these people are holding on to a grudge that’s only hurting themselves. This internet s really ain’t that deep! 🤣🤣
What is happening here? What happened to good, fun, honest bitching about the berg. Criticising and laughing at everything she does? It's turned into some kind of guess who and who hates KK the most. I imagine some of KKs personalities are amongst us stirring the pot and then giving her the satisfaction of challenging each other. We are all entitled to our opinion, it there is a convo going on about something someone doesn't like just need to ignore it until the conversation changes. Or change the subject yourself. As you can see from my message I have clearly not taken my own advice and here I am also complaining hahaa.

But please bring back the fun bitching and criticism. Not of each other OF THE BEAST OF BEDFORSHIRE. That is all 😊
Exactly this! It’s all about laughing at la berg for me. Why do people (other than her who obviously should be bothered) get so argumentative over an online stranger? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
See I was in the GGs, on the Facebook group, in the middle of all the Lorna s…but I went to bed every night and slept well…I feel as if these people are holding on to a grudge that’s only hurting themselves. This internet s really ain’t that deep! 🤣🤣

Exactly this! It’s all about laughing at la berg for me. Why do people (other than her who obviously should be bothered) get so argumentative over an online stranger? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
I’m here for being able to talk about kk and Lou in a place that we can actually talk about them without fear of a moderator 🤷‍♀️
I actually enjoy it when kk comes in and it’s like a sty Q&a where the questions are never truly answered nor understood by the participant

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I’m here for being able to talk about kk and Lou in a place that we can actually talk about them without fear of a moderator 🤷‍♀️
I actually enjoy it when kk comes in and it’s like a sty Q&a where the questions are never truly answered nor understood by the participant
Oh I love it when she comes in here embarrassing herself further - if that's possible.

Jul 25, 2023
This is what I mean.no one is allowed to breathe without being told they’re wrong.unless we’re berg herself leave us be.I haven’t done anything wrong.

May 23, 2023
I have no idea what this gossip gram crew was but sounds like people have beef if you wanna have a laugh go watch Lou inhaling some toffee sauce 😂
Me neither! That’s what I find so amusing. They come on here as if they have something on us, nobody knows or cares about them 💀🤣
I deffo remember something about Doris and a gimp mask though, and a joke about Garthy but other than that it was background noise to an already busy life…seeing as that was way way way before COVID it seems some people have lives that aren’t as eventful as others 🤣🤣

Anyway, back to business, Kayleigh is a s mum who needs a crash course in parenting, food nutrition and personal hygiene…pass it on 🥰

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Me neither! That’s what I find so amusing. They come on here as if they have something on us, nobody knows or cares about them 💀🤣
I deffo remember something about Doris and a gimp mask though, and a joke about Garthy but other than that it was background noise to an already busy life…seeing as that was way way way before COVID it seems some people have lives that aren’t as eventful as others 🤣🤣

Anyway, back to business, Kayleigh is a s mum who needs a crash course in parenting, food nutrition and personal hygiene…pass it on 🥰
Kayleigh has cows udders for tits and thinks it's a flex pass it on.... who's next?

Jul 30, 2023

The only beef I care about is one that's on my plate, with Yorkshire puddings covered in gravy. This is the internet where people aren't part of my real life and it's just a bit of light entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.