Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Yet here you are ON A SATURDAY EVENING!!! Get in that crack den .
I just now logged on while I was on the ster. Now I’m in my kitchen smoking BARE weed before I go back in to the living room and continue watching TV with my other half, might watch this thread again tonight, might not…but I’m ALWAYS gonna be happier with my life than anybody who spends their days doing what you’re doing 🤣🤣
Also, trying to decide what takeaway I’m about to treat my other half to for mini date night if anybody has any suggestions? 🥰

Apr 16, 2023
I just now logged on while I was on the ster. Now I’m in my kitchen smoking BARE weed before I go back in to the living room and continue watching TV with my other half, might watch this thread again tonight, might not…but I’m ALWAYS gonna be happier with my life than anybody who spends their days doing what you’re doing 🤣🤣
Also, trying to decide what takeaway I’m about to treat my other half to for mini date night if anybody has any suggestions? 🥰
We’ve just had an Indian delivered 😋

Receiptkween

Aug 19, 2023
Slagging Lous off for begging for Xmas stuff for her kids then you begging for drinks when you’re out with your man🤣🤣 Tramp!!

Not to mention the multiple Amazon wish lists groups you were in on Facebook until you got booted out every one for taking gifts but not sending any. So what did you do??? Set up your own group where you done the exact same. Scammed people yet again ya filthy little t. Aileen Brown, your time will come. I can't wait to see your downfall.
FBA601BE-7F85-4625-9C46-3A7AED992725.jpeg
5B7F7D0B-4C3F-4FB3-9130-C8B0990D5EC0.jpeg
A8231CCA-084F-470E-896D-D8A43E5317EC.jpeg
D1C6E4EA-F484-4D03-9CC1-3599CCDF9A8D.jpeg
626120E9-27A9-4371-863A-CC0E05B98BA9.jpeg

Lisa needs help still don’t she poor gal

Receiptkween

Aug 19, 2023
Slagging Lous off for begging for Xmas stuff for her kids then you begging for drinks when you’re out with your man🤣🤣 Tramp!!

Not to mention the multiple Amazon wish lists groups you were in on Facebook until you got booted out every one for taking gifts but not sending any. So what did you do??? Set up your own group where you done the exact same. Scammed people yet again ya filthy little t. Aileen Brown, your time will come. I can't wait to see your downfall.
FBA601BE-7F85-4625-9C46-3A7AED992725.jpeg
5B7F7D0B-4C3F-4FB3-9130-C8B0990D5EC0.jpeg
A8231CCA-084F-470E-896D-D8A43E5317EC.jpeg
D1C6E4EA-F484-4D03-9CC1-3599CCDF9A8D.jpeg
626120E9-27A9-4371-863A-CC0E05B98BA9.jpeg
Wrong thread

Apr 23, 2023
Would say kebab but …🤮

Aug 1, 2023
Apparently, kkk called the hospital pretending to be Lisa and cancelled an antenatal appointments (possibly a scan). She told them she'd lost the baby.. so when Lisa turned up for the appointment that's what she got told.
1. Do we know it was Kkk 100%?
she is that fing obsessed with Lisa that I can believe she'd do it.
2. Do we even know for certain that it happened?
The info came from the horse's mouth so would an expectant first time mum make something like that up? I highly doubt it tbh. As much as some might think Lisa could give as good as she got when it came to kkk, I, personally couldn't ever see that kind of nutty behaviour coming from her. Nope. Can I see that type of behaviour coming from kkk. Yes. 100%.
It’s Saturday evening!!!!!!!!! You’re doing this!!!! On a SATURDAY EVENING!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get in the fing bin 🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely liked Lisa, we were both pregnant at the same time and I remember talking her through the labour process and stuff. She even sent me a pic of her gorgeous little one, you know me - the troll 🥰🤣 but you can understand why she was cautious about who she showed her baby’s face to seeing as she hasn’t been online for nearly 2 years but freaks still have her photos on their phones 💀
Whoever does still speak to her send my love to her and the baby 🙌🏾 and make sure she knows how she’s still living rent free in people’s dense little heads 🤪🤣
I spoke to lisa today she said to pass her number on to you Yam but do knows how im going to do that as we can’t message on here. I will send it through Instagram. I’ve known Lisa from day 1 too and yes she acted like a nutter sometimes and bragged but she was never like it before she met KK and Aileen. Her account was so positive before them too and she could post anything. they ruined it for her. With the cancelling appointments, when she shared the baby scan on Instagram I told her to remove it instantly because it had the hospital and MRN number on and I wasn’t sure if people could do things up for her.

Lisa’s on tik tok and she said Aileen has been stalking her page this last month as she can see who views her profile so she blocked her and made her account private. another fing nut job who can’t leave Lisa alone After 2 years.

KK, Lisa said hi and to go do yourself 😂😂😂😂 when I explained that’s what you do for a “living” she literally pissed herself.

Everyone’s allowed their view but I’ve always liked the girl and that’s why I stayed in touch. I would rather stay friends with Lisa than the toxic fs KK And Aileen.

ohabsolutelyy

Aug 19, 2023

Great. So won't have the pleasure of seeing you comment all night then! Bet those poor babies are out cold due to mummy smoking the weed in the home thinking she's cool 🫠

Reactions: Receiptkween

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I spoke to lisa today she said to pass her number on to you Yam but do knows how im going to do that as we can’t message on here. I will send it through Instagram. I’ve known Lisa from day 1 too and yes she acted like a nutter sometimes and bragged but she was never like it before she met KK and Aileen. Her account was so positive before them too and she could post anything. they ruined it for her. With the cancelling appointments, when she shared the baby scan on Instagram I told her to remove it instantly because it had the hospital and MRN number on and I wasn’t sure if people could do things up for her.

Lisa’s on tik tok and she said Aileen has been stalking her page this last month as she can see who views her profile so she blocked her and made her account private. another fing nut job who can’t leave Lisa alone After 2 years.

KK, Lisa said hi and to go do yourself 😂😂😂😂 when I explained that’s what you do for a “living” she literally pissed herself.

Everyone’s allowed their view but I’ve always liked the girl and that’s why I stayed in touch. I would rather stay friends with Lisa than the toxic fs KK And Aileen.

Glad to hear she is doing better. Offline is definitely the best place for her imo and I told her that myself.

Maybe KKK should take the same advice and stay the do offline. Then one day she might begin to flourish in the real world like Glitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.