Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
@ya
Am I missing something ? This shows a conversation where you are being told who a troll is? and a message from 2020 where she is asking this Jodie person to leave her alone ? Hardly obsessed behaviour from what I can see.

I've read this thread for a while now and didn't you say you didn't know about this forum untill the day you met Kayleigh? So would you like to show the dates that these messages were sent ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827_095730_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230827_095730_WhatsApp.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 380
  • Screenshot_20230827_095946_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230827_095946_Chrome.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 381
Apr 16, 2023
So therefore you do not need any from me then 🙂
The difference is, you have come here claiming to know exactly who members of this thread are. You’re not going to get that kind of information from KK’s Instagram are you. Even when she thinks she’s outing one of us, she isn’t. Unless she’s posting Yam’s name and photos but that’s hardly tea seeing as we all know who she is.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Said it a million times if anyone says something the same users such as yam and co don’t like it’s a witch hunt . I don’t like to burst your bubbles but this is a public place for people to post without being accused time again of being someone theyre not . So if we get defensive I think it’s with good reason .
Eeeee, the spaces before the punctuation. I just can't decide. Kkk is 100% on board with saying stuff against herself. I'm pretty sure she's done it before. 🤔 And the hate towards Yam is palpable.
Come on - surely you can see why we'd think you're an enemy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023
Now I'll give you this chance to now provide the actual truth of when you were told of this forum via Instagram before I can show that you are in fact a pathological liar. Now I am aware of these as Kayleigh who I now no longer speak to has shown me these when she was discussing this page with me also, and I am certain you mentioned her trolls on one of her lives before you met her did you not ? Because I was there spectating.

Would you also care to explain how any of those screen shots are showing her to be 'obsessed' as you like to put it with Jodie ? How are these messages 'obsessive'?

Because if anything its showing that jodie is actually obsessed with trolling Kayleigh like she has many other members on Instagram for quite a few years. It also shows that this was a private conversation she had with whom she thought was a friend at the time and was telling them of her suffering from trolling from such forums .

So I think you may want to look at your own behaviour before airing your opinion on a woman who know longer what's any dealings with you . It's coming off creepy.

Because from where I'm sitting it looks like your trying to stir s up for kayleigh because your still not over the fact she no longer wanted to be friends with you.

And I do hope you don't go trying to solve any crimes , we all know how dangerous it is to be throwing false accusations around without any proof don't we .

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Am I missing something ? This shows a conversation where you are being told who a troll is? and a message from 2020 where she is asking this Jodie person to leave her alone ? Hardly obsessed behaviour from what I can see.

I've read this thread for a while now and didn't you say you didn't know about this forum untill the day you met Kayleigh? So would you like to show the dates that these messages were sent ?
Spaces

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Now I'll give you this chance to now provide the actual truth of when you were told of this forum via Instagram before I can show that you are in fact a pathological liar. Now I am aware of these as Kayleigh who I now no longer speak to has shown me these when she was discussing this page with me also, and I am certain you mentioned her trolls on one of her lives before you met her did you not ? Because I was there spectating.

Would you also care to explain how any of those screen shots are showing her to be 'obsessed' as you like to put it with Jodie ? How are these messages 'obsessive'?

Because if anything its showing that jodie is actually obsessed with trolling Kayleigh like she has many other members on Instagram for quite a few years. It also shows that this was a private conversation she had with whom she thought was a friend at the time and was telling them of her suffering from trolling from such forums .

So I think you may want to look at your own behaviour before airing your opinion on a woman who know longer what's any dealings with you . It's coming off creepy.

Because from where I'm sitting it looks like your trying to stir s up for kayleigh because your still not over the fact she no longer wanted to be friends with you.

And I do hope you don't go trying to solve any crimes , we all know how dangerous it is to be throwing false accusations around without any proof don't we .
Spaces kkk, spaces. You did well earlier in your short (like you) posts. Seems like you couldn't quite hold it together for a longer one. Grammatically challenged kkk tries to sneak in. Again.

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023

Actually just nearly died from laughing at this 😂😂😂 We’ve seen the screenshots where Paul rejected her and her admitting she was more into him than he was into her 😂😂😂💀💀💀
Yet Paul is here continously talking about her ? I havent once seen her mention him since.

We can all see that quite clearly Paul is hurt.

Apr 16, 2023
Yet Paul is here continously talking about her ? I havent once seen her mention him since.

We can all see that quite clearly Paul is hurt.
Was she not putting him on blast yet again a week or two ago on her IG? Was she not contacting his daughter claiming he was stalking her even though she had blocked him on everything? Was she not trying to ring him continuously one night and getting annoyed when he wouldn’t answer the phone.

Kk got her saggy flaps in a twist because she got REJECTED.

Anyway, I’m bored of you now. Paul has delivered the goods (unlike you) so has a well earned place among us jealous A cups.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Now I am aware of these as Kayleigh who I now no longer speak to has shown me these when she was discussing this page with me also, and I am certain you mentioned her trolls on one of her lives before you met her did you not ? Because I was there spectating.

Why do you no longer speak to her? .. Why are you here then? Why do you care? Why are you coming here trying to have a go at Paul? fing crank. 🤌

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Now I am aware of these as Kayleigh who I now no longer speak to has shown me these when she was discussing this page with me also, and I am certain you mentioned her trolls on one of her lives before you met her did you not ? Because I was there spectating.

Why do you no longer speak to her? .. Why are you here then? Why do you care? Why are you coming here trying to have a go at Paul? fing crank. 🤌
Don't worry, it's Kevin Wendell Crumb and another of the personalities

May 23, 2023

Receipts of my trolling all these instagram users please? Unless you mean my having an opinion and posting it on my very public and open instagram account about two specific people who others share the same opinion about? Please show me where I’ve sent any nasty correspondence or ‘trolled’ them at any time. And then I’ll show you MY receipts from when I’ve had Lou threaten to stamp on my head and kkk inboxing me on various platforms, downloading pictures of myself, my family and my home and as Paul has demonstrated sending these photos and conversing about me to whoever will listen. But I’M the troll yeah? 🤣🤣
Sausages the bunch of you! 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.