Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Some of the things are safe guarding issues (take note orange ogre) so I’m trying to figure out how to share without compromising her kids. But I promise I’ll spill all the tea. There’s actually quite a lot and I’m baffled as to why she felt she could come for the comment cafe sugar daddy knowing he has all this on her? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Aug 1, 2023
Some of the things are safe guarding issues (take note orange ogre) so I’m trying to figure out how to share without compromising her kids. But I promise I’ll spill all the tea. There’s actually quite a lot and I’m baffled as to why she felt she could come for the comment cafe sugar daddy knowing he has all this on her? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
We shall wait patiently. do you kk, karma b. Please don’t do a @Toomanytalestotale on us yam 🥴😂😂😂😂

Jul 30, 2023
Are we getting a bedtime story?

May 23, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.