Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
I can't answer for yam but these screen shots and recordings have only come to light recently so this wouldn't have even been a subject a year ago, minus our suspicions that have all been proven true, there's actually no proof up till now and with or without it, I highly doubt yam would "help" Dan. Especially if he came to her anonymously and claimed to be Dan. KKK has trolled, stalked and harassed yam for so long I think if I were in that position I'd just assume it was KKK up to her weird tricks again. Think, would YOU believe or trust anything coming from "Dans" mouth? Even if I was sent a message from his personal Facebook I'd know better than to believe its him. You only have to look at the spiteful, vile posts about his mum on there to know she has access to his SM and she posted those statuses.

KKK likes to pretend yams is obsessed, but it's very clearly the other way around
That makes perfect sense, upsetting but very easy to understand the reasons why she wouldn’t. Thanks for the reply

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
That was another thing i found uncomfortable from the voice notes on Monday. Dan clearly had suspicions & went looking for evidence & found the pill & the STI test. She went bat s because he’d been in her bedside drawers. That woman had full access to dans phone, his social media accounts, she made his posts on social media, she texted his parents from his phone. She even gave him a curfew for a night out. But when her privacy is invaded, that’s not ok.
She needs to do some MAJOR work on herself & her toxic personality traits. Otherwise she’s just raising two humans who will need future therapy & are either going to to turn into her or get away from her as soon as they can.
I dont understand how hard it is for an adult human to realise that you treat people how you want to be treated. She’s been a right t - and look at the fallout from it now.

Jun 9, 2023
If I was in possession of such clear evidence of her behaviour and Dan came to me (with proof that it was him), I would confirm it in a heartbeat and tell that man to take his kids and live his best life away from her.
Tbh I’m absolutely terrified I’m Dan but In another household, I read and see everything she done to him that everyone knew about and know deep down the same has happens to me, I think I’m fed, paranoid everything is common knowledge and everyone’s laughing at me. If I ask publicly then that’s even more embarrassing as I’m the idiot and I’m putting personal stuff out there that the kids will find some point and it’ll affect them etc etc. anyway off to stick my head in the sand and thank you for the input, gives me hope for some sort of ending happy or sad

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
That was another thing i found uncomfortable from the voice notes on Monday. Dan clearly had suspicions & went looking for evidence & found the pill & the STI test. She went bat s because he’d been in her bedside drawers. That woman had full access to dans phone, his social media accounts, she made his posts on social media, she texted his parents from his phone. She even gave him a curfew for a night out. But when her privacy is invaded, that’s not ok.
She needs to do some MAJOR work on herself & her toxic personality traits. Otherwise she’s just raising two humans who will need future therapy & are either going to to turn into her or get away from her as soon as they can.
I dont understand how hard it is for an adult human to realise that you treat people how you want to be treated. She’s been a right t - and look at the fallout from it now.
Unfortunately, she is passed the point of changing.
And I fear her children are the same. (If you look into nature vs nurture, they are screwed either way)

IMG_7650.png

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Tbh I’m absolutely terrified I’m Dan but In another household, I read and see everything she done to him that everyone knew about and know deep down the same has happens to me, I think I’m fed, paranoid everything is common knowledge and everyone’s laughing at me. If I ask publicly then that’s even more embarrassing as I’m the idiot and I’m putting personal stuff out there that the kids will find some point and it’ll affect them etc etc. anyway off to stick my head in the sand and thank you for the input, gives me hope for some sort of ending happy or sad
This is really sad to read. I'm so sorry you're going through this 😔

Aug 1, 2023
hold on? your dan

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
So sorry you’re going through this. My only advice is you only get one life to live and you get to chose your own happiness. If you have children, you own it to them to be the best, happiness and healthiest version of yourself. They will take their lead from you. On what behaviours to tolerate from others, how to be treated and which level of respect they should demand from others.
I speak to yam on insta and have for years and can say with my hand on my heart that if Dan contacted her and proved to be himself, then Kraken would have had an open and honest conversation with him.
However, it shouldn’t have to come to that point, proof and validate from a stranger online. You need to trust your gut always. Xx

Jun 9, 2023
I was labelled a control freak that doesn’t let my partner have friends or get a job or go out or have there name on the lease, I didn’t even know she was doing it until I was messaged from someone else accusing me of it all and sent some stuff and nobody believed me, even my own mum hasn’t listened to me 🤦‍♂️ seems she likes me as much as Kayleigh liked Dan

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
hold on? your dan
I think they are saying that what Dan is going through, is what they are going through. So he's the Dan in the situation. If you are Dan then please do what feels right. You deserve to be happy, your kids deserve the best. Do what you need to do. You're not the bad one in this situation so don't listen to any threats made by a narc, that's what they rely on to manipulate you.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I don't know who you are but if you need help we are here. We're not absolute fs. If we can do anything to help you be safe let us know.

Jun 9, 2023
hold on? your dan
No but seems I’m living his life in a different body and different house. Everything else seems exactly the same sort of stuff though. I am not Dan, but there’s no doubt in my mind people here know more about my life than I do, and I’m ok with that, I’m not bitter at anyone I just want to find the truth of what’s happening in my own life if that makes sense. I am not trying to direct this away from the fat cow that it’s about and sorry if this isn’t the correct place for these questions but I think this is the only place I might get answers.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I was labelled a control freak that doesn’t let my partner have friends or get a job or go out or have there name on the lease, I didn’t even know she was doing it until I was messaged from someone else accusing me of it all and sent some stuff and nobody believed me, even my own mum hasn’t listened to me 🤦‍♂️ seems she likes me as much as Kayleigh liked Dan
Have you spoke to your partner? She maybe “feels” these things that you weren’t aware of. People say a lot of things online, venting and moaning about their partners and never in a million years expect it to get back to them.

You can’t really argue with how someone “feels”. You can argue intent or views and opinions. But feelings are personal. You could try and understand where her feelings are coming from and what brought on their need to broadcast it online?

Apr 16, 2023
If you truly believe you are being treated badly and disrespected by your partner then leave. be selfish and do what is best for you and your mental health.

If you have kids, they need you to be in a good place to be able to parent them to the best of your ability. Also, if their other parent is anything like Kayleigh then they will need you to be the one that shows them how to be a decent person and choose the right paths through life.

Last edited:

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
No but seems I’m living his life in a different body and different house. Everything else seems exactly the same sort of stuff though. I am not Dan, but there’s no doubt in my mind people here know more about my life than I do, and I’m ok with that, I’m not bitter at anyone I just want to find the truth of what’s happening in my own life if that makes sense. I am not trying to direct this away from the fat cow that it’s about and sorry if this isn’t the correct place for these questions but I think this is the only place I might get answers.
So your other half is someone that has a thread either on here on Tattle? I hope you get the answers you are searching for.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I’m just complexed why when Dan knows this women is the result of multiple SS reports, constant toxic behaviours, lazy parenting, and so much more, why he isn’t grabbing those kids and running 100 miles. I spoke about this with my hubby last night and he said there wouldn’t be a doubt in his mind about taking the kids and not handing them back if I was even a fraction like KK. I completely understand he is a broken man, who will need a hell of a lot of work himself to rebuild and grow, but surely he can see leaving his kids with this absolute monster is going to either mean his kids are completely fed up for life beyond any coming back, OR unless things change and fast, removed from her care and possibly (not always) placed away from the family. Surely the fact Dan isn’t jumping for custody shows the SW that things aren’t right.

Jun 9, 2023
Have you spoke to your partner? She maybe “feels” these things that you weren’t aware of. People say a lot of things online, venting and moaning about their partners and never in a million years expect it to get back to them.

You can’t really argue with how someone “feels”. You can argue intent or views and opinions. But feelings are personal. You could try and understand where her feelings are coming from and what brought on their need to broadcast it online?
But there not feelings, there lies ☹️ this isn’t emotions she is voicing to others there malicious stories with no truth. And writing that out just cements that I know and I’m just a fing worthless cuck 🤦‍♂️ I’m a very moral person and agree with you that the kids in a house follow what they see, we set there morals and I’ve always lived in a clean house, don’t slate her, understand I’m obv not that desirable or rich, I’m not a “shagger” so couldn’t ever cheat on her to get even or anything stupid like that and I’m punching above my weight, I get all this and that people need to vent, do we’ve all said things purely to hurt someone or said things we regret but this is so much more or I wouldn’t be looking for answers.

Aug 28, 2023
I’m just complexed why when Dan knows this women is the result of multiple SS reports, constant toxic behaviours, lazy parenting, and so much more, why he isn’t grabbing those kids and running 100 miles. I spoke about this with my hubby last night and he said there wouldn’t be a doubt in his mind about taking the kids and not handing them back if I was even a fraction like KK. I completely understand he is a broken man, who will need a hell of a lot of work himself to rebuild and grow, but surely he can see leaving his kids with this absolute monster is going to either mean his kids are completely fed up for life beyond any coming back, OR unless things change and fast, removed from her care and possibly (not always) placed away from the family. Surely the fact Dan isn’t jumping for custody shows the SW that things aren’t right.
Because he still loves her, as hard as that is for most of us to understand, love makes you blind. She has conditioned him to thinking he won't get anyone else, sorry bullied him

Status
Not open for further replies.