Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
I agree.

@Mingingfingers feel free to vent here anytime.

If you’ve been reading here for a while you will see that we have some members (including myself at times) that can be a bit suspicious at times of new members. But we are a good bunch of people, I promise.
i do agree with you. people can vent. if i am wrong i will hold my head up and walk away with my guess who board :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Apr 17, 2023
2C94E133-760D-4DEC-8C38-C5CCD1993E36.jpeg
Why are her saddle bags hanging out of her nana hankies?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Who Is this Tom you all speak of?
He was someone that was ex friends with Aileen and she screwed him over somehow and blasted him on her stories, but Tommy boy is no fool so gave her it back tenfold. Then KK chimed in and she got it too. She contacted his manager etc (standard 🙄) and then posted his address and screenshots of his street on her insta (there’s still proof of this 😇) and then an anonymous troll posted KK’s address and she said it was Tom. It was clearly KK trolling herself again cos she got caught doxxing Tom.

May 23, 2023
He was someone that was ex friends with Aileen and she screwed him over somehow and blasted him on her stories, but Tommy boy is no fool so gave her it back tenfold. Then KK chimed in and she got it too. She contacted his manager etc (standard 🙄) and then posted his address and screenshots of his street on her insta (there’s still proof of this 😇) and then an anonymous troll posted KK’s address and she said it was Tom. It was clearly KK trolling herself again cos she got caught doxxing Tom.
Was there a washing basket involved? Forgive my memory 🙏🏽🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone enjoy being spoken to like that? Some set you have?! Absolutely gross :sick:
Imagine your whole personality being a pair of tits.
She will be absolutely loving it. All the grim men commenting on her posts about how amazing she looks are all the same men who have never had a girlfriend or seen a real pair of tits in the flesh. This is her audience and she laps up the attention from it the desperate munter.

Status
Not open for further replies.