Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
She would openly talk about Shaun on her lives in front of Dan. Saying he was just a mate but would be waiting for him to message back so she could go sit in his bedroom and Dan was just like.. yeah OK.. like it was normal. Total disrespect, he is either thick as pig s or she this just shows how much she had manipulated him and worn him down. She should be disgusted with herself. Now not only are her kids going to get to see their mums smashed kebab and hanging sandbags all over Google images, they can now listen to how their mum cheated on their dad repeatedly and thought about ways to 'get rid' of their dad. She is absolute trash, belongs in the gutter.

I don’t know what the correct term is and I would hate to offend someone by saying this incorrectly, but I am convinced Dan has a delay of some sort.

Jul 25, 2023
Wish you were as obsessed with your kids as you are with yams😇 #muted

Anyway - trip down memory lane anyone? To avoid the derailment😉

Who remembers that bird she did a collaboration with and how absolutely STUNNIN the pics were😭🤣🤣🤮
I’m not obsessed with anyone’s kids as I have none . I’m not kk or whom ever else you wanna throw at me . I despise berg . I’ve been here a while and hate the beast from beds .

Aug 1, 2023
I’m not obsessed with anyone’s kids as I have none . I’m not kk or whom ever else you wanna throw at me . I despise berg . I’ve been here a while and hate the beast from beds .
You are Aileen and I’ve said it from the start. Aileen genuine question though, how does it feel knowing you’re worthless and you have nothing going for you. No job, no career, no prospects. It must feel fing horrendous 🖕🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Apr 16, 2023
There's kids on Reddit talking about how they're suicidal because their schoolmates have found their mums OF. If that's not enough to make you want to stop, especially when there's footage of their dad spaffing on her, I don't know what the do is.

Mingeflaps and infidelity. That's a head do and a half for a youngster!! Poor kids 😭 and she's done it all herself with her hideous destructive ways!

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Wow, dan looking so much better these days!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901-174547.png
    Screenshot_20230901-174547.png
    357 KB · Views: 334

Emilylpl

Apr 21, 2023
Nearly caught up and don’t post much but here from the start.. (I’m not KK 🤣)

My thoughts…. There’s no way and I mean NO WAY this is all real. It can’t be. Is this a social experiment? Is this a cleverly constructed distraction from the matrix?

Think about it, have a proper think how mental this whole entire situation is. You couldn’t make 95% of it up! It’s got the most random and bat s characters pop up along the way in here. A grown woman trolling herself (that Danny one was hysterical)

Sad point- two innocent kids. Or is there? I’m more down with Ickes simulation theory by the day.

Carry on, I don’t watch tv so this is funny as do 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well done everyone!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Nearly caught up and don’t post much but here from the start.. (I’m not KK 🤣)

My thoughts…. There’s no way and I mean NO WAY this is all real. It can’t be. Is this a social experiment? Is this a cleverly constructed distraction from the matrix?

Think about it, have a proper think how mental this whole entire situation is. You couldn’t make 95% of it up! It’s got the most random and bat s characters pop up along the way in here. A grown woman trolling herself (that Danny one was hysterical)

Sad point- two innocent kids. Or is there? I’m more down with Ickes simulation theory by the day.

Carry on, I don’t watch tv so this is funny as do 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well done everyone!
I think it’s going to get a lot crazier 🤪
Especially now we are coming into spooky season!!

Also, Friday and Saturday nights on here are off the scale nuts.🤣

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Do you think? He looks like he's lost a lot of weight, but considering the recent circumstances.. the cheating, many men, having more than his share of the kids while working etc. I worry its stress related 😭
I suspect it’s his arteries finally declogging after years and years of being fed beige lard disguised as food.

He’s in his glow up phase, and she’s still in her blow up phase.🐷

Come Christmas time, I think she’ll be begging for him to go back. Once she realises that she is in fact punching when it comes to Dan, it’s going to hit her like a tonne of bricks.

I hope Dans in his top shagger stage by then, enjoying Christmas nights out without the fear of being locked out the house 🤣.
Go on Dan son 🙌🏼 do us lonely A cups proud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.