Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
I haven’t got the time to be keeping up with another kkk personality. It’s a full time job keeping with Lou’s thread at the minute 😂😂
Thank you 🙌 I’ve got so much to read on the Lou thread still so do off Kkk we ain’t got time for your weird s today!
Honestly I find it really weird that she doesn’t see how odd it is saving and posting other peoples kids (who don’t want to be social media superstars and openingly post their kids like you do miss not okkk) but instead thinks she’s winning some kind of battle? It just makes her look even weirder and gets her extra nicknames like the new ‘Myra Hindly of Dunstable’ one - I would feel sick if somebody labelled me with half of the things people call her. And she can say it’s because she doesn’t care but then why is she here posting pics of peoples kids trying to expose them? Nothing about her makes sense other than the fact that she’s bitter because her dad didn’t love her and her mum would rather be dead than be her parent 🤦🏽‍♀️
Another thing that it needs to consider when it’s posting other peoples children, her child snatcher mate gave out her address so maybe she could consider the safety of her own babies, if she upsets the wrong person with her address floating around that could potentially be very very dangerous. Dumb b!

Apr 16, 2023
Another thing that it needs to consider when it’s posting other peoples children, her child snatcher mate gave out her address so maybe she could consider the safety of her own babies, if she upsets the wrong person with her address floating around that could potentially be very very dangerous. Dumb b!

This! Very very dumb, she'll upset the wrong person one day and get beaten to a pulp and then won't even know who to point the finger at as she has so many enemies. Nice safeguarding KKK, hun 🤭

May 23, 2023
Thank you 🙌 I’ve got so much to read on the Lou thread still so do off Kkk we ain’t got time for your weird s today!

I mean we 3 could drive to her place because we’re pretty Close if I Read enough instagram posts in the past 🥱
Let me tell you there’s at least 4 of us that I know she would piss her pants if she ever met because unlike her when somebody calls us names to our faces we don’t screech to our abused partners for help (mainly because our partners aren’t abused but secondly because we can stick up for ourselves IN REAL LIFE)…I’ll have to find that voicenote again 🤣🤣🤣…but yeah long story long, she really should shut up before somebody turns up at her door not giving a do whether her doorbell is recording or not 😘😴🖕🏽

Apr 16, 2023
I mean we 3 could drive to her place because we’re pretty Close if I Read enough instagram posts in the past 🥱
Let me tell you there’s at least 4 of us that I know she would piss her pants if she ever met because unlike her when somebody calls us names to our faces we don’t screech to our abused partners for help (mainly because our partners aren’t abused but secondly because we can stick up for ourselves IN REAL LIFE)…I’ll have to find that voicenote again 🤣🤣🤣…but yeah long story long, she really should shut up before somebody turns up at her door not giving a do whether her doorbell is recording or not 😘😴🖕🏽

Last time I checked, ring doorbells don't x-ray vision through a bally so let's hope (or not) no one's sent through her door😉🥰

Apr 27, 2023
Thanks for the prompt response KK!

It’s almost like you don’t have a real job and have time to constantly refresh your gossip thread and immediately film a reel/TikTok as soon as one of us gives you some content inspiration. Can you now respond to the rest of my earlier post? Why haven’t those rabbits seen a vet yet?

IMG_1941.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023

It’s almost like you don’t have a real job and have time to constantly refresh your gossip thread and immediately film a reel/TikTok as soon as one of us gives you some content inspiration. Can you now respond to the rest of my earlier post? Why haven’t those rabbits seen a vet yet?

Oh she won't answer that! She doesn't answer when she's wrong so we'll hear nothing of the animals poor health care, or of her neglect of her children. She might post saying we are "sooo obsessed" .. but she'll never post about the questions raised about the health mental health and wellbeing of all those unlucky enough to be in her care. But hey, that's KKK. Relentlessly scouring the Internet for a fight and deflecting from the real issue (her) while she eats a family ssized bowl of pasta 🤮🤢😂

Apr 16, 2023

IMG_1941.jpeg
I can guarantee she checks here more than I check her socials 😂😂

Apr 12, 2023

IMG_1941.jpeg
She has no shame, as if you’d post a picture of your tits resting on your knees like that for all to see 🤡 she brings a whole new meaning to the word Slob 🤮 and it’s NONE Kkk for the sake of your children learn to fing spell!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Especially if shes right about the people she bought the rabbits from. Going all over her social media calling him Satan amd sharing his personal pictures. Why does she care so much about someone she bought a rabbit from? It makes no sense. Just block them and move on, why is she constantly trying to seek their attention. She needs a target all the time of someone who she constantly seeks attention from. Its fecking weird.

May 23, 2023
Especially if shes right about the people she bought the rabbits from. Going all over her social media calling him Satan amd sharing his personal pictures. Why does she care so much about someone she bought a rabbit from? It makes no sense. Just block them and move on, why is she constantly trying to seek their attention. She needs a target all the time of someone who she constantly seeks attention from. It’s fecking weird.
Satanism is one of the most wholesome religions out there. Check their rule number 9 not okkk and maybe you’ll realise why you can’t jam with people who know how to wear black with style. t.

May 23, 2023
Actually can’t believe that the orange sloth looking biscuit smelling t is still trying to come at anybody other than the people that dragged her up to be the dirty, fat nasty t that uses OF likes to validate herself instead of being loved by the kids she clearly hates. Filth.

Apr 16, 2023
Oh she won't answer that! She doesn't answer when she's wrong so we'll hear nothing of the animals poor health care, or of her neglect of her children. She might post saying we are "sooo obsessed" .. but she'll never post about the questions raised about the health mental health and wellbeing of all those unlucky enough to be in her care. But hey, that's KKK. Relentlessly scouring the Internet for a fight and deflecting from the real issue (her) while she eats a family ssized bowl of pasta 🤮🤢😂
I had to scroll back up to look at the bowl of pasta 🍝 You could feed a small village with that 🐷

Apr 16, 2023
Satanism is one of the most wholesome religions out there. Check their rule number 9 not okkk and maybe you’ll realise why you can’t jam with people who know how to wear black with style. t.
You’ve just made me Google Satanism, turns out I’m a Satanist, who knew but thank you.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Gagging for engagement so pretending now that the ex bunny owners are devil worshippers  is this like the man that didn't like to eat 495 meals a day so suddenly he has an ED?? Why is she stalking their social media anyway?? She's a fing freak. Spend less time searching for people you don't know and more time undoing all the mental trauma you've inflicted on your kids KKK, you dirty fing tramp.

Those lips are fing tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.