Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
You’ve just made me Google Satanism, turns out I’m a Satanist, who knew but thank you.
Only religion I’ve ever seen that protects and respects children as part of their remit 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Kayleigh you can feel free to take a break from trying to figure out the evil fs on cc and have a gander at religion of any kind 🙏🏽 might help you out some what 😘

Apr 16, 2023
First of all I LOVE YAM for so many things but more for the satanism comment, thank you for defending one of the most misunderstood religion's EVER. I don't even bother anymore because it weeds our the dumb fs, fast🤣 then the soft play thing? Touché you nusty troll😂❤️

But lads honestly, the size of that fing pasta bowl 😂😂 worst bit is, you KNOW it was a SNACK 🤣🤣

She's getting fatter and fatter and sadder and sadder and she can screen shot who she likes, s off who she likes, but NONE of those people will ever be as fat and sad as her.

SAD👏 LITTLE👏 LIFE👏 JANE

May 23, 2023
First of all I LOVE YAM for so many things but more for the satanism comment, thank you for defending one of the most misunderstood religion's EVER. I don't even bother anymore because it weeds our the dumb fs, fast🤣 then the soft play thing? Touché you nusty troll😂❤️

But lads honestly, the size of that fing pasta bowl 😂😂 worst bit is, you KNOW it was a SNACK 🤣🤣

She's getting fatter and fatter and sadder and sadder and she can screen shot who she likes, s off who she likes, but NONE of those people will ever be as fat and sad as her.

SAD👏 LITTLE👏 LIFE👏 JANE
😈

Aug 1, 2023
Kkk this is all I see when i view your TikTok 👐🏼

Attachments

• IMG_1367.gif
    IMG_1367.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 64
Apr 16, 2023
Two direct replies in one day! Kk, I am honoured! I bet the sad fs subscribing to your onlyfans get less attention.

I still don’t believe you will actually take those animals to a vet. You’re also over feeding them, good luck with flystrike next spring.

IMG_1942.jpeg
Is she insinuating that the police contacted her about Paul? Why is it Met Police dealing with it? Wouldn’t it still be Beds because that’s where she lives?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Stoppppp ittttttt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine thinking this is a good story to sell to a paper 😂😂😂 unless she’s hoping to attract some subs that are into s games 😩😩
Someone has already said that it makes them want to sub to her OF all the more! 😂😂😂

Imagine knowing your mum has 💩in a bag for life, AND THEN SOLD THE STORY TO THE PAPERS!! I am soooo done at this point 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Someone has already said that it makes them want to sub to her OF all the more! 😂😂😂

Imagine knowing your mum has 💩in a bag for life, AND THEN SOLD THE STORY TO THE PAPERS!! I am soooo done at this point 😂
She is a vile creature with not a single shred of decency or consideration for her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.