Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Clearly she needs some engagement. Time for a yellow sticker lambrini and starting on us at the weekend?
I wish she wouldn’t were doing the Halloween thing at Alton towers from Friday to Sunday (imagine that gingernips what that cost to stay in the AT hotel AND have fast passes for all the rides for 3 days 😂😂😂) and the best part is I have a non-yellow sticker shopping order being delivered Sunday evening.
She always starts when I’m fing doing something 😡😡

Apr 16, 2023
Clearly she needs some engagement. Time for a yellow sticker lambrini and starting on us at the weekend?
I wish she wouldn’t were doing the Halloween thing at Alton towers from Friday to Sunday (imagine that gingernips what that cost to stay in the AT hotel AND have fast passes for all the rides for 3 days 😂😂😂) and the best part is I have a non-yellow sticker shopping order being delivered Sunday evening.
She always starts when I’m fing doing something 😡😡
I know! I’ve got football and gigs to go to all weekend. Save it for next weekend when I’m recovering from surgery you selfish cow 😩

Apr 16, 2023
It's actually sad that she's resorted to continously posting about yam and it's literally all because yam is brave enough to stand up to her BS when trolled by her and not back down. Yam is all shes got. It must eat away at her that there are so many of us and there's nothing she can do about it. Unfortunately yam is taking the fall.. Thank do she ain't bothered! As if posting about Yam is somehow comme deflect from the fact she's a massive child neglecting w. It's no wonder food is her hobby, she's got do all else to satisfy her at night! No one to truly love and adore her, no friends to call and have a laugh with, to talk to about our drama free days and the wonderful things we have to look forward too but KKK doesnt have that and that's sad. We all have those things but you never will slut bag. Think about that when you go to sleep tonight KKK, be it alone with your stinky dog in your bed, or with Dan, someone you've downtrodden to nothing whose only with you because he's no reason but to stick around and hope he can hold the kids up when you tear them down. No one really wants you. Even you don't like you.

Apr 12, 2023
It's actually sad that she's resorted to continously posting about yam and it's literally all because yam is brave enough to stand up to her BS when trolled by her and not back down. Yam is all shes got. It must eat away at her that there are so many of us and there's nothing she can do about it. Unfortunately yam is taking the fall.. Thank do she ain't bothered! As if posting about Yam is somehow comme deflect from the fact she's a massive child neglecting w. It's no wonder food is her hobby, she's got do all else to satisfy her at night! No one to truly love and adore her, no friends to call and have a laugh with, to talk to about our drama free days and the wonderful things we have to look forward too but KKK doesnt have that and that's sad. We all have those things but you never will slut bag. Think about that when you go to sleep tonight KKK, be it alone with your stinky dog in your bed, or with Dan, someone you've downtrodden to nothing whose only with you because he's no reason but to stick around and hope he can hold the kids up when you tear them down. No one really wants you. Even you don't like you.
She’s relentlessly bullied untold women online, a lot of them have left SM because of her so she probably thinks if she keeps going Yam will give in, obviously that will never ever happen 🤣 she doesn’t get to Yam 1 single bit and it kills Kkk she’s just not used to it the big fat online bully!
Why doesn’t she take a trip to Islington if she’s so fing tough? Never gonna happen though is it KKK, you’d s your pants in real life t can only chat s from her government paid accommodation!

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Because she’s jealous. I joked about it before but it’s clear and that’s ok. If I were her I would be to. I saw the pic of my kitchen with the chickens; happy times rescuing and showing an animal who hadn’t had love before some joy 🥰
Pic of me in primary school, lucky enough to have a mum buy my primary school pic and keep it up for so long, lucky enough to have a mum who took me dentist every 6 weeks to make them straight and leng. Lucky enough to have a mum full stop.
My partner, why would he or I care what you think of his looks? He’s mine, he doesn’t wake up giving a do about other women. I’ve never had to worry about a Demi and neither of us have had to take an sti test in our 22 years 😴
And the one about my dog; probably googled how much he cost and was jealous of that as well. I can smell the raging sweaty jealousy from here lads, probably the reason her local airport is on fire 🔥🤣

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Because she’s jealous. I joked about it before but it’s clear and that’s ok. If I were her I would be to. I saw the pic of my kitchen with the chickens; happy times rescuing and showing an animal who hadn’t had love before some joy 🥰
Pic of me in primary school, lucky enough to have a mum buy my primary school pic and keep it up for so long, lucky enough to have a mum who took me dentist every 6 weeks to make them straight and leng. Lucky enough to have a mum full stop.
My partner, why would he or I care what you think of his looks? He’s mine, he doesn’t wake up giving a do about other women. I’ve never had to worry about a Demi and neither of us have had to take an sti test in our 22 years 😴
And the one about my dog; probably googled how much he cost and was jealous of that as well. I can smell the raging sweaty jealousy from here lads, probably the reason her local airport is on fire 🔥🤣
Excuse me but your fella is fit. Anyone who says different is a fat ginger s who neglects their kids

Apr 12, 2023
She wouldn’t even know there was an airport that close to her babes, she’s never had a need for it!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
All the things she says she doesn't give a s about or slags off or calls weird are all things she wants but could never have; a lovely family, friends, a decent car, a mortgage, holidays, a reliable job, a modern house, designer fashionable clothes. She belittles anyone who has these things because she desperately wants them. Doesnt matter how many times she tries to deny it. She's only lying to her ugly faced self. She slates herself in what she considers a joking way before anyone else can say it so that way she thinks it won't hurt her, it will. She is one truly damaged and miserable individual amd unfortunately she's too caught up in her negative coping strategies (all those listed above) that she won't change, that's the only way she knows how to survive. Admitting any of this to herself would cause such negative emotions that she does not know how to deal with. Destined to forever be a nasty b.

May 23, 2023
Excuse me but your fella is fit. Anyone who says different is a fat ginger s who neglects their kids
Right? And no offence but if you didn’t think he was how would that change anything in my/our life? I fancy the bones off of him and that’s all that matters to me 🤣🤣
The only thing I can think of is that she’s saying all that so people will reply and defend me on here and then another alter ego comes on saying how you all lick my arse. That seems to be the cycle for her/them so far 🤣🤣

So let’s do what we always do and recite our favourite KK moments maybe? I’ll go first with ‘my life evolves around food’ 🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
I haven’t bothered with this thread because kk isn’t entertaining anymore, she’s irrelevant. She’s like the fat slapper on every council estate. No bra, second hand knickers with a cig in its gob. ( Im council estate myself) How I was surprised to see her randomly attacking yam again when I did pop in 🥱🙄

Firstly just because you bought rabbits off Facebook does not make you a loving animal expert that you claim to be. It makes you a silly cow who bought more animals when you don’t care for the ones you already have.
Secondly if your kid can’t climb all over your dog then your dog shouldn’t be around your kids. And I absolutely swear you’ve posted yours doing the same.
And lastly, shut the do up you gaping gorilla. Nobody is giving you parenting or animal advice. We take the piss out of you. Learn the difference kk. Do better

Apr 16, 2023
Just posting cos lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231010_154924_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231010_154924_Video Player.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 217
May 23, 2023
I haven’t bothered with this thread because kk isn’t entertaining anymore, she’s irrelevant. She’s like the fat slapper on every council estate. No bra, second hand knickers with a cig in its gob. ( Im council estate myself) How I was surprised to see her randomly attacking yam again when I did pop in 🥱🙄

Firstly just because you bought rabbits off Facebook does not make you a loving animal expert that you claim to be. It makes you a silly cow who bought more animals when you don’t care for the ones you already have.
Secondly if your kid can’t climb all over your dog then your dog shouldn’t be around your kids. And I absolutely swear you’ve posted yours doing the same.
And lastly, shut the do up you gaping gorilla. Nobody is giving you parenting or animal advice. We take the piss out of you. Learn the difference kk. Do better
Right? Who owns an animal who isn’t comfy with your kids and vice versa. He was attacked by another dog once and spent the night sleeping in the boys room because he felt sorry for himself and needed their company 🤣🤣 all today has done has made me want to get another Ddb ffs and I’ve only just got a kitten 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.