Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Just wanting to say a huge thanks a mil to @Yamfoot for introducing me to the term ‘big paddy head’. My husband is of Irish heritage and yes he does indeed also have a giant heeeaad. Saving this phrase for future use.
Plastic paddy here…. wondering if anyone I know thinks I’ve got a “big paddy head” now 👀 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
But nothing will ever compare to when she left the father of her kids and the only stability she has ever and will have in her life for a man who's name she didn't even know and actually thought he was going to wide her up. and to make it even better, even after going to extremes to find out who he is SHE STILL DOESN'T KNOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Treated her like the garbage she is, chucked her on the dump and never looked back! Soz KK hun!

Apr 16, 2023
Right? Who owns an animal who isn’t comfy with your kids and vice versa. He was attacked by another dog once and spent the night sleeping in the boys room because he felt sorry for himself and needed their company 🤣🤣 all today has done has made me want to get another Ddb ffs and I’ve only just got a kitten 🤣🤣🤣
I have a dog, and my kid's are all over her follows them around the house, they lie on her a nd vice versa, difference being KK mine has been trained, get's walked 3x a day not just chucked in back garden ,she has never pissed or s all over my carpet were my kid's play, she eats good food, and she is well looked after as she is a member of the family, maybe you shouldn't have a dog if don't trust it with your kid's, but quite frankly the way your kids go on maybe check your kids and not the dog

Apr 21, 2023
Right? Who owns an animal who isn’t comfy with your kids and vice versa. He was attacked by another dog once and spent the night sleeping in the boys room because he felt sorry for himself and needed their company 🤣🤣 all today has done has made me want to get another Ddb ffs and I’ve only just got a kitten 🤣🤣🤣
Na I don’t like cats, my mothers used to piss on me when I was asleep for no reason other than it was a t when I stayed over. My daughter is cat mad and really want one but I’ve got ptsd from waking up to two beady eyes staring at me whilst she squatted over me. 🤮🤮 swap it for a dog

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Another KK highlight - when she thought joining OF would mean she would be a millionaire withing a year. But had to get a part time job shovelling s to afford her yellow sticker habit.
This was mine. Give me a year to change my life. It’s been a year hun & it’s a bigger s show than ever. In fact, you’ve been humiliated all over the internet & had the clap. Great work 👏👏👏

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
This was mine. Give me a year to change my life. It’s been a year hun & it’s a bigger s show than ever. In fact, you’ve been humiliated all over the internet & had the clap. Great work 👏👏👏
Yet we are the jealous trolls obsessed with her? She doesn't realise she is just our daily entertainment like Jeremy Kyle. Like a car crash you can't look away from.

May 23, 2023
Na I don’t like cats, my mothers used to piss on me when I was asleep for no reason other than it was a t when I stayed over. My daughter is cat mad and really want one but I’ve got ptsd from waking up to two beady eyes staring at me whilst she squatted over me. 🤮🤮 swap it for a dog
Got the same story about a poodle we adopted who pissed all over my dad when he was asleep! 🤣🤣 we/our animals all live the same lives 🤣🤣 but please get a cat! They are such goof balls who just want to hunt the world and its feet! 🤣🤣
KK not speaking to you, do not get a cat…flashback to the lost kitten under boob story iykyk 😭

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I think my favourite Kkk moment was reading the conversation between her and Paul where she’s telling him she finds him attractive physically and mentally was it? 🤣 and he rejects her 👏 👏 👏 👏
Yet she's spouting all over her social media she rejected him and that's why he joined us on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 reckon she really believes that too. But ultimately, story of her life REJECTED!

Aug 1, 2023
Oh, just had the pleasure of catching up on your fascinating life updates KKK. Truly, with your colossal TikTok following of 75.4k, I can see how 2023 is shaping up to be the pinnacle of success. The house, marriage, career dreams? Oh, they must be unfolding with cinematic perfection. 🤪😂😂😂

And let's not overlook your remarkable talent for attracting the most charming individuals. Your ex, a man of unwavering principles, left for greener pastures. Meanwhile, your profession as a zoo ster cleaner is nothing short of enviable. Your children, of course, are poster children for the "ideal offspring."

Your “drama-free” life is truly an inspiration, except for those occasional moments when you gracefully obsess over other women. Your persistent pursuit of yam-related fantasies is, undoubtedly, reaching new heights of fing weird.

In summary, your life seems like an absolute fairy tale, and we're all just living in it. 😆😆😆

Status
Not open for further replies.