Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
15th feb this year KKK, you post this (see below) about tanya. ā€œYour best friendā€?? you are literally the nastiest b going. i can guarantee there is not one person youve not slagged off behind their back whilst pretending to be their friend. so so sad. when will you grow up? when will you do better in life?? (also, i just noticed in Tanyaā€™s latest tik tok you both have the same furniture did you buy her it with your millions from OF hun)?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
1e638be27a66e02470739d99e08677a9~c5_100x100.jpg
jiggly_jugs_x
šŸŒ¹Kayleigh -Louise šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¶Ā· 2-15
Follow

Thank you to my talented and wonderful best friend for giving me so much confidence with my lips! @Tanyaā€™s Aesthetics & Skin Care
If it's the same furniture, KKK would have copied as she has no ideas of her own

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
KK you big ugly orange elephant I said it before and Iā€™ll say once moreā€¦if I cared what people thought about the state of my nitty den I wouldnā€™t photograph it, open an app, add said photo, type a caption over it and then press post.
You see when youā€™re secure within yourself the opinions of others - specially strangers online - means nothing to you. Makes you not feel the need to have multiple anon accounts, makes you happy with the single personality youā€™ve been born with. Makes it easier to create and maintain relationships and careers and just genuinely makes you somebody to be infinitely jealous of, to the point people actually take the time to make a TikTok about you. I just hope it understand how much entertainment this is giving us all šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Don't forget that your opinion is NIL and void though Yams.

*** I've been busy in life so just came here and seen over 20 pages to catch up on. Bear with me.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Didn't she make accounts messaging herself pretending to be someone shagging Dan too?
Honestly, who/what hasnā€™t she made accounts of!
I think someone on here (or maybe on tattle) proved she made accounts to troll her own kids, herself, etc etc. If you read back from the beginning it all goes from bad to worse for KKK.

May 23, 2023
Honestly, who/what hasnā€™t she made accounts of!
I think someone on here (or maybe on tattle) proved she made accounts to troll her own kids, herself, etc etc. If you read back from the beginning it all goes from bad to worse for KKK.
She stole messages that a friend sent her when their own kids were being trolled if Iā€™m not mistaken?

Apr 27, 2023
Hey Yam, sheā€™s reported you to the police and ā€œhas a crime reference numberā€ā€¦are you scared now? The police that are so understaffed and actually incompetent that they cannot handle genuine serious crimes have given old ginger nips a crime number!

I bet youā€™re quaking in your brand new (not from vinted) boots!

Sheā€™s so bloody deluded. As if any police force in the country has the manpower or time to deal with yet another one of her complaints about strangers on the internet.

Sheā€™s made it possible for the faceless masses of the web to know her address, her kids school, her daily routine, her DOB, her mothers name, her place of work and much moreā€¦.if people wanted to do her over, they could with ease.

All anyone does on here is talk about s that sheā€™s already posted or shared. No oneā€™s sending s to her house, hacking her accounts or doing anything creepyā€¦.thatā€™s all done by her own frenemies!

Status
Not open for further replies.