Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I know people say the kids "basic needs" are met so SS won't do much, but isn't being an actual backwards Billy a bit of a red flag? That age and can't count to 10? Surely it's a basic need to have general knowladge implemented before they start school?? Honestly she's vile. Can't teach Ted and Cheese to count but can post this vile bollox over the internet for all to see!! How are your kids gonna know you "did it all for them" when they can't even count the pennies you've earned and the pennies THEY'VE NOT SEEN 🤣 how embarrassing 😳
And that is all she has, big saggy bags of fat

Apr 16, 2023
My just turned 6 year old came home with homework the other night. It included these symbols < and >. So I went over what greater than and lesser than means in simpler terms, we have those wee cube things to help her with her sums so used them to aid. Imagine Kayleigh having to explain that when she didn’t even know her kid can’t count to 10 🤯
My grand daughter is not even 3 and she can count to 10, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself KK

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I know people say the kids "basic needs" are met so SS won't do much, but isn't being an actual backwards Billy a bit of a red flag? That age and can't count to 10? Surely it's a basic need to have general knowladge implemented before they start school?? Honestly she's vile. Can't teach Ted and Cheese to count but can post this vile bollox over the internet for all to see!! How are your kids gonna know you "did it all for them" when they can't even count the pennies you've earned and the pennies THEY'VE NOT SEEN 🤣 how embarrassing 😳
That reminds me, i need to get some new rugby balls

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
"Backwards billy"
I've stopped commenting here because frankly the double standards are astounding. But so many of you here claim to have children with additional needs and you all seem to let these ableist comments slide because they're aimed at Kayleighs kids.
Imagine someone called your child a backwards Billy. You'd be up in arms but no its okay because it's K, so it must be her fault.

Apr 18, 2023
"Backwards billy"
I've stopped commenting here because frankly the double standards are astounding. But so many of you here claim to have children with additional needs and you all seem to let these ableist comments slide because they're aimed at Kayleighs kids.
Imagine someone called your child a backwards Billy. You'd be up in arms but no its okay because it's K, so it must be her fault.

Regardless of your opinion on people’s “ableist comments” the boy not being able to count to 10 absolutely is her fault. People who have children with additional needs put the work in and at least TRY to give them the tools they need as they become adults with additional needs. You can’t defend her on this.

Apr 16, 2023
"Backwards billy"
When you have a child with additional needs you bend over backwards to help them, get the right support, things in place, you buy everything you can think of that will help them at home to learn , the fact she didnt even no her son can not count to 10 is appauling so in my eyes YES it is KKs fault

HarrietAffery

Apr 30, 2023
"Backwards billy"
I agree, we can't use language like this in 2023.
Sure, she does nothing to help but if a child can't count to 10 by the age of 6 with school intervention then there is obviously an additional learning need here. We don't know what that is or how complex his needs are.
Calling anyone 'backward' is not ok

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Regardless of your opinion on people’s “ableist comments” the boy not being able to count to 10 absolutely is her fault. People who have children with additional needs put the work in and at least TRY to give them the tools they need as they become adults with additional needs. You can’t defend her on this.
Regardless of your opinion on "this being her fault" it is not.
She is not the reason he has clear additional needs. Is it the schools fault too then? Because they've clearly been trying to support him and even with their input he is lacking this knowledge.
There's no room for these kinds of names in 2023 despite the parents wrong doings. You would all be up in arms should someone attach this name to your child.

Apr 16, 2023
She is not the reason he has clear additional needs. Is it the schools fault too then? Because they've clearly been trying to support him and even with their input he is lacking this knowledge.
There's no room for these kinds of names in 2023 despite the parents wrong doings. You would all be up in arms should someone attach this name to your child.
Amazing how he can't count to 10 yet he knows how to swear ,which KK actually found funny, who's fault is that 🤔 someone else's i guess

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Amazing how he can't count to 10 yet he knows how to swear ,which KK actually found funny, who's fault is that 🤔 someone else's i guess
I haven't mentioned anything of that. My focus here is the fact people think it's okay to use this type of language when half of you say you have children with additional needs.
I'm aware of her failings as a parent but that doesn't warrant the use of that kind of language.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I haven't mentioned anything of that. My focus here is the fact people think it's okay to use this type of language when half of you say you have children with additional needs.
I'm aware of her failings as a parent but that doesn't warrant the use of that kind of language.

Apr 18, 2023

I’m not getting into it. My opinion (along with many others) is that if she’d actually put the effort in he’d be further along in his development. I’m not saying he hasn’t got some naturally occurring additional needs but that isn’t an excuse to do do all as a parent. She didn’t know about those needs until the school pointed it out, so no the school don’t hold responsibility. Education starts at home it’s really as simple as that.

Apr 16, 2023
Nor is the language that comes out of that young boy and the fact she found it funny, if you don't like what is wrote here maybe your focus should be to stay away, i agree no1 should use words like that in 2023 but every1 can say and will say what they want

Apr 16, 2023
"Backwards billy"
You stopped commenting here because everyone was convinced you were KK...

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not getting into it. My opinion (along with many others) is that if she’d actually put the effort in he’d be further along in his development. I’m not saying he hasn’t got some naturally occurring additional needs but that isn’t an excuse to do do all as a parent. She didn’t know about those needs until the school pointed it out, so no the school don’t hold responsibility. Education starts at home it’s really as simple as that.
Exactly 👏👏👏 expect's the school to do it all, maybe if spent more time with kids than taking yellow sticker pics and driving round with tom dick and harry and stalking and harrassing ppl maybe kids would be further along

Apr 12, 2023
You stopped commenting here because everyone was convinced you were KK...
It is Kkk and so is @Ispy logging in and logging out of each account to type here and on Lou’s thread, same thick as s behaviour that gets her caught every time!

Kkk just to remind you we always know it’s you and you still can’t sit with us go teach your kid to count!

Apr 16, 2023
If my kid had additional needs, you’d be damn sure I’d be taking even more of an interest in what they’re doing at school and their developmental progress. There’s absolutely no excuse for her not to know what her son can count up to. None.
Exactly, it's something you do with your kids from a very young age, counting stairs, what colour is that etc, even down to there speach is due to lazy parenting as they had and still do have dummies stuck in there mouth, when it comes to the children she is a lazy mother

Status
Not open for further replies.