Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Thing that got me was her saying that because she couldn’t have the dummy she compromised with just having her toy and instead of praise for that she gets pelted with it. Shiner or not that’s not really how you do it is it? 😓
This will of put a condition of worth on that poor baby girl and she will grow up thinking love is met with abuse physical and verbal her self worth will probably be through the floor 😢

cobsalad

May 10, 2023
Thing that got me was her saying that because she couldn’t have the dummy she compromised with just having her toy and instead of praise for that she gets pelted with it. Shiner or not that’s not really how you do it is it? 😓
she definitely didn't watch the don't shake the baby video when she left the hospital with the babies, too busy trying to get to the reduced sausage

Apr 16, 2023
@Lauhugh32 so so true, so many innocent children who are abused during childhood, or witness abuse or domestic violence often grow up to think it's normal and end up in abusive relationships themselves. The toll it will take on the mental health of those children is astronomical. I wouldn't hit my child at 18 when they're classed as an adult, let alone a 4 year old child. Honestly I'm counting the seconds till my hubby is home so I can unload all of this trauma onto him! I can't imagine how those poor kids feel, unsafe in their own home without even their mother protecting them. Or their father for that matter.

@Lou's 10 min gym sesh they aren't even worth entertaining. I'd be shook if I was her, but all the cares about is the internet. Again. Not the kids, just the internet.

Lou’s Crabs

Apr 26, 2023
I reported a mum at my school once because she was very obviously drunk at 8.45am dropping her kids off at school. She was known to be a drinker and cause problems with other school mums as a result. It was the first time to my knowledge that she was drunk in charge of her kids and on school property though. I felt guilty for reporting her but I believed she needed help and that would force her into getting it.

KK you are a vile disgusting beast. What do you mean you’re too busy in the morning to check your kids are dressed properly? It’s not like you have to rush off to work straight after dropping them off is it. Your sole focus in the morning should be ensuring your kids are ready for school (means giving them breakfast, making sure bags are packed and lunches made and water bottles filled, they’ve got the correct uniform on including underwear, they’ve brushed their teeth and their hair and washed their face, they’ve got weather appropriate items such as coats and hats and gloves, or sun cream and sun hats). NOT ranting to strangers online or fingering your fanny for “content”

Apr 16, 2023
And this is the thing, I'm not hoping she gets her kids taken off of her. I'm just hoping that by reporting her they will take a look at her and what she needs to do better. We all say there's a personality disorder there so who knows? They could support her in that, in figuring out why she acts the way she does. Just doing SOMETHING basically so the kids are dressed appropriately and not given a black eye by their mother, or giving another child a black eye due to behavioural issues/learned behaviour. Somethings got to give. I KNOW she will never give up SM because she's lonely. I know she'll never give up OF because she's poor (gushing over a £5.99 jam proves this).. But more care and attention needs to be directed towards her children 100%

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
And this is the thing, I'm not hoping she gets her kids taken off of her. I'm just hoping that by reporting her they will take a look at her and what she needs to do better. We all say there's a personality disorder there so who knows? They could support her in that, in figuring out why she acts the way she does. Just doing SOMETHING basically so the kids are dressed appropriately and not given a black eye by their mother, or giving another child a black eye due to behavioural issues/learned behaviour. Somethings got to give. I KNOW she will never give up SM because she's lonely. I know she'll never give up OF because she's poor (gushing over a £5.99 jam proves this).. But more care and attention needs to be directed towards her children 100%
I don’t think she would engage or accept support. I truly believe she thinks everyone else is to blame and at fault and she’s this perfect person who does no wrong to anyone. I’m hoping I’m wrong, and she does engage with whatever services she’s offered but I just can’t see it.

Apr 16, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun no, I don't think she will sufficiently fulfil her role as a parent and accept help etc, but I hope they will see that themselves. The voice notes are clear that even after being reported and having issues raised by the school, she does not follow up accordingly and hopefully they'll peace it all together. More fool her if she doesn't engage. There's some damning evidence here, everything else has been hearsay as she likes to call it but you cannot ignore evidence! She's on borrowed time now.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun no, I don't think she will sufficiently fulfil her role as a parent and accept help etc, but I hope they will see that themselves. The voice notes are clear that even after being reported and having issues raised by the school, she does not follow up accordingly and hopefully they'll peace it all together. More fool her if she doesn't engage. There's some damning evidence here, everything else has been hearsay as she likes to call it but you cannot ignore evidence! She's on borrowed time now.
So very proud you’re the one standing up for those kids ❤️ it takes a lot to actually report someone. Just so you know, you have all of us A cup trollz right behind you! You’ve got this, and we’ve got you. X

pinotgrigio

Apr 18, 2023
Thank you @DoIKnowYouHun ! That really means a lot. Its not as easy as people think it is, I've questioned myself all day but ultimately, they have no one protecting them so all I can do is try. I'll present my case and hope they follow through.
It’s definitely the right thing to do - those kids deserve someone to care about their well-being as their ‘mother’ couldn’t care less!

Status
Not open for further replies.