Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Talking to herself again šŸ™„
Screenshot_2023-11-14-20-07-47-739_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
Also ā€œkeeping you relevantā€ so by Exposing you abusing your four year old daughter youā€™re staying relevant?

Wow šŸ¤Æ

This t needs a psychiatrist asap!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
WHY? WHY does she want to drive more traffic to this site? I truly believe she thinks we are all just chatting bullshit and she is completely blameless. Her head isn't wired up right. Why did she think having children was a good idea? When she's so fed up, ot was clearly only ever going to end up them being impacted by her own negative behaviours. Poor kids never stood a chance.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Trolls, Tattle & CC were her only content for months on end, constantly referencing the sites. Then blocks anyone who mentioned either site. Absolute crackpot.

Also, what was she doing while her child was going to school with no underwear, what was she doing instead of helping them count to 10, weaning them off a dummy, teaching them right from wrong.

This, this is what she does. fing giant knob head she is. The cringe I am cringing for her ā€¦.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1699994988.mp4
    33.1 MB
Aug 1, 2023
Iā€™ve been thinking about this all day and itā€™s really upsetting me. Imagine that little Briaā€™s face, looking scared and sad. Breaks my heart. All she has is that vile b and no one else to turn to.

so I know I doubt who a lot of people are on here šŸ«£šŸ¤£- but does anyone remember when the neighbour said the following in June this yearā€¦

ā€œ Unhinged is Kayleigh. Who has men left right and centre, screams daily, smashes things, leaves her kid in the garden crying.ā€

the part in bold is getting to me. I believe itā€™s genuinely the neighbour and I believe what sheā€™s saying is true. Can you imagine šŸ˜žšŸ˜ž leaving her in the garden. The smashing things. Is she hitting the kids??

kayleigh, when I look at you now I donā€™t see an annoying troll, I see an aggressive violent woman who attacks children - your supposed to be a mother. You make me sick. I hope your children are removed from your care. I REALLY MEAN THAT. Youā€™re an abuser. from the moment Bobby was born you spent 24/7 on your phone. When bria was born, you were even worse, you turned into something Iā€™ve never seen before - I canā€™t describe the change In you.

you have never loved or cared for them children, i donā€™t care what anyone says, you havent.
I always knew you were a vile person from your actions over the years, but Jesus, I never thought you would attack your own children and talk about Bria in such a way that you hate the ground she walks on. Sheā€™s a little child. šŸ˜•šŸ˜•. Makes me hug my children tighter tonight knowing they are loved and safe.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Iā€™ve been thinking about this all day and itā€™s really upsetting me. Imagine that little Briaā€™s face, looking scared and sad. Breaks my heart. All she has is that vile b and no one else to turn to.

so I know I doubt who a lot of people are on here šŸ«£šŸ¤£- but does anyone remember when the neighbour said the following in June this yearā€¦

ā€œ Unhinged is Kayleigh. Who has men left right and centre, screams daily, smashes things, leaves her kid in the garden crying.ā€

the part in bold is getting to me. I believe itā€™s genuinely the neighbour and I believe what sheā€™s saying is true. Can you imagine šŸ˜žšŸ˜ž leaving her in the garden. The smashing things. Is she hitting the kids??

kayleigh, when I look at you now I donā€™t see an annoying troll, I see an aggressive violent woman who attacks children - your supposed to be a mother. You make me sick. I hope your children are removed from your care. I REALLY MEAN THAT. Youā€™re an abuser. from the moment Bobby was born you spent 24/7 on your phone. When bria was born, you were even worse, you turned into something Iā€™ve never seen before - I canā€™t describe the change In you.

you have never loved or cared for them children, i donā€™t care what anyone says, you havent.
I always knew you were a vile person from your actions over the years, but Jesus, I never thought you would attack your own children and talk about Bria in such a way that you hate the ground she walks on. Sheā€™s a little child. šŸ˜•šŸ˜•. Makes me hug my children tighter tonight knowing they are loved and safe.
In some ways the words she uses to describe her and how she describes the situation now are 10 x worse than the physical act of violence towards her. Not that I'm excusing the violence by any means. But the act of violence was in the moment. The words she's uses to describe what she thinks of her child and the tone and words she's uses to describe how she feels about it since time has passed and had time to reflect is just horrendous. This voicenote wasn't done in the 'heat of the moment' this was after the 'event' yet that is still her perception. Therefore can only assume this is a constant thought about her daughter, about the behaviour she has towards her daughter and what she thinks about those who dare to even ask her about it. Inhumane. More interested in flaunting her vulgar tits all over the internet for validation. She has some deep rooted issues and unfortunately both her children are in the firing line.

Apr 16, 2023
I can't be sure but after that comment of doing damage control I looked on her tiktok to see if she'd taken the videos of kev not kev down and she has. Although they are no used to me as I have the full uncropped version of her letting him in as well as the cropped version she originally posted. Funny isn't it, how suddenly the videos of her mocking a man on the register who knows where her kids live, whos real name she doesnt know have been taken down. This is the thing with the internet. You may delete something but it will lice forever. Including everything on here. Silly kkk.

Apr 16, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done this is what I said!! Although the violence is unacceptable, I believe it was an incident fueled by rage and although she has no regrets, I don't think she set out to black her eye but unfortunately it happened because she can't control herself. The words and the tone she spoke in however speak volumes. She speaks of her like a piece of s on her shoe. Like she's nothing, let alone her only daughter. This is what made me cry earlier. Looking at my kids and imagining their faces if they ever knew I spoke of them with such disdain and hatred. She treats her kids worse than an animal, and even an animal shouldn't be spoken too as such. Speaking of, has she still got those poor rabbits freezing in the shed?

Apr 16, 2023
@EducatedMoron yes. I think because she and others have pointed out Bobby is a bully as well and has already played the "your kid bullied mine so he lashed out" card, she would know she can't use it again and so just didn't mention brias behaviour because what could her excuse possibly be? Neglect and abuse kkk. That's what her behaviour is about.

Apr 12, 2023
Trolls, Tattle & CC were her only content for months on end, constantly referencing the sites. Then blocks anyone who mentioned either site. Absolute crackpot.

Also, what was she doing while her child was going to school with no underwear, what was she doing instead of helping them count to 10, weaning them off a dummy, teaching them right from wrong.

This, this is what she does. fing giant knob head she is. The cringe I am cringing for her ā€¦.
Glorifying being someoneā€™s ā€œside pieceā€ fing hilarious hun šŸ¤£
As long as you know you ainā€™t wifey material and thatā€™s all youā€™ll ever be and even then youā€™re only a one night stand, well one quick shag then just like thatā€¦.heā€™s never to be seen again šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
In some ways the words she uses to describe her and how she describes the situation now are 10 x worse than the physical act of violence towards her. Not that I'm excusing the violence by any means. But the act of violence was in the moment. The words she's uses to describe what she thinks of her child and the tone and words she's uses to describe how she feels about it since time has passed and had time to reflect is just horrendous. This voicenote wasn't done in the 'heat of the moment' this was after the 'event' yet that is still her perception. Therefore can only assume this is a constant thought about her daughter, about the behaviour she has towards her daughter and what she thinks about those who dare to even ask her about it. Inhumane. More interested in flaunting her vulgar tits all over the internet for validation. She has some deep rooted issues and unfortunately both her children are in the firing line.
And she think's it's ok to say that was months ago, were i'm from ppl like you would get brayed all over see how you would like it but it would be a fist at your face not a soft teddy, which i don't believe for 1 minuet it was that pure child abuse

Apr 16, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done this is what I said!! Although the violence is unacceptable, I believe it was an incident fueled by rage and although she has no regrets, I don't think she set out to black her eye but unfortunately it happened because she can't control herself. The words and the tone she spoke in however speak volumes. She speaks of her like a piece of s on her shoe. Like she's nothing, let alone her only daughter. This is what made me cry earlier. Looking at my kids and imagining their faces if they ever knew I spoke of them with such disdain and hatred. She treats her kids worse than an animal, and even an animal shouldn't be spoken too as such. Speaking of, has she still got those poor rabbits freezing in the shed?
If that is how she treats her kids ,god only knows what she does to the dog, is that the reason it pisses and ss all over the floor because its that scared and then to lock it outside in all weathers ,your 1 sick twisted b and after hearing everything today, them stories that was going round, you get what i mean ,i believe it DID happen

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

She told me that (forgive the spelling) kkshamsandwich was her neighbours daughter, I think that's the user on here you may be referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.