Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
@NotKKBeforeYouStart tone of voice? Okay I'll leave these here so we can re listen and re assess. I don't hear remourse? Anyone else?
'It's just fing my luck it's hit her in the face' 'but I thought nothing of it' 'Ive got nothing to hide fing bollocks' doesn't sound very remorseful to me. What about her child's bad luck that she has a mother who agressiveky throws toys at her. As always its always about Kayleigh.

Apr 16, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done exactly! Almost as if it would be better luck to have hit and bruised her else where, where no one would have seen and caught her out?? Because surely remourse would sound like "omfg I lost my temper and accidentally blacked brias eye I feel so bad, I think I need some help because I shouldn't feel so much anger toward a 4 year old wanting her dummy"

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done exactly! Almost as if it would be better luck to have hit and bruised her else where, where no one would have seen and caught her out?? Because surely remourse would sound like "omfg I lost my temper and accidentally blacked brias eye I feel so bad, I think I need some help because I shouldn't feel so much anger toward a 4 year old wanting her dummy"
What I dont understand is kayleigh said she couldn't have her dummy but the child asked for a toy. So why did she need to throw it at her at all? Let her have the toy for comfort as one comfort has been taken away. No chance I believe it was a soft toy thrown, it was the dummy. Every time I hear it I just get more angry. The venom pouring out of her that she is so inconvenienced by her child having bruise because of KK lashing out and now everyone will see is just disgusting. So in true KK style she ties up her hair and flaunts it to look like she has nothing to hide. Then goes on the defense when someone dare yo ask her about it. Wonder what she would call it if someone 10 times her size through something at her face so hard it marked it... would that be abuse? Would she be ranting about it all over her stories? Yes I think she would. No concern about the impact that is going to have on a child, viciously having a toy thrown at her by the person who is supposed to protect her. Vile, disgusting CHILD ABUSER!

Apr 12, 2023
I have a genuine question, just for one second imagine she was feeling this way? Depressed. Suicidal. Because of the things that have been shared and said here and, god forbid, something did happen, would you still all sit her, gloating? Virtually giving high fives to one another. At what point does it go too far? At what point does it stop? Like I’ve said, maybe I am naive, and if that turns out to be the case I’ll come right back here and apologise for acting like a martyr! But what is too far? What is going to stop people gathering online and plotting?
Absolutely not we do have some morals 🥰We’d give her a red bull 💪

Too much, oops 😬

May 23, 2023
I have a genuine question, just for one second imagine she was feeling this way? Depressed. Suicidal. Because of the things that have been shared and said here and, god forbid, something did happen, would you still all sit her, gloating? Virtually giving high fives to one another. At what point does it go too far? At what point does it stop? Like I’ve said, maybe I am naive, and if that turns out to be the case I’ll come right back here and apologise for acting like a martyr! But what is too far? What is going to stop people gathering online and plotting?
I’d probably say her yellow sticker funeral flowers looked se 🤷🏽‍♀️
Things said and shared on here are from her own mouth so it wouldn’t be anybodies fault but hers if she did…I mean I lost an entire child and never once threatened that, if you know me from Facebook you’ll even see that I’ll cut off anybody threatening s like for attention, no matter how long I’ve known them.
I could post on my stories how this single woman has ruined my life, made me want to top myself etc, anyone can say anything they want on socials for sympathy when they get caught being unsavoury couldn’t they?
But in all seriousness, half of the internet know her address so anybody feel free to send some red bulls just in case 🖕🏽

Apr 17, 2023
You ask what would it take for it to stop?

Simply - take yourself off the fing internet and look after your children.

She won’t tho, she can’t resist. She LOVES the attention, like a naughty child even tho it’s negative attention it’s the only attention she’s getting so she will thrive on it.

Anything that’s been said on here is stuff that she’s posted herself so if she didn’t do that we wouldn’t have anything to talk about.

Nov 21, 2023
I’d probably say her yellow sticker funeral flowers looked se 🤷🏽‍♀️
Things said and shared on here are from her own mouth so it wouldn’t be anybodies fault but hers if she did…I mean I lost an entire child and never once threatened that, if you know me from Facebook you’ll even see that I’ll cut off anybody threatening s like for attention, no matter how long I’ve known them.
I could post on my stories how this single woman has ruined my life, made me want to top myself etc, anyone can say anything they want on socials for sympathy when they get caught being unsavoury couldn’t they?
But in all seriousness, half of the internet know her address so anybody feel free to send some red bulls just in case 🖕🏽
I’m very sorry to hear that!
I really don’t want people to think I’m excusing any of her behaviour, or how she’s made anyone else feel, I’m a sucker for playing devils advocate unfortunately, and like I said, I’ll be the first to half my hand up and say “I was wrong” if it does come to light that there really is an issue when it comes to her love for her children

Apr 16, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction fing done me you have cos I well wanted to haha that yellow sticker flower comment but I just can't bring myself too now. Love to you girl ❤️

But no seriously, wouldn't her yellow sticker flowers look s though? Although she's probably already drawn up a will to say she doesn't want money wasted on flowers, just to spend the money on reduced offcuts for the kids inheritance 🤣 probably a clause in there somewhere about not allowing her clothes to be sold on online as well like she got the dead womans clothes 🤣

For real, no one send her red bull though. Maybe a 35p can.

Reactions: Red Devil
May 23, 2023
I really don’t want people to think I’m excusing any of her behaviour, or how she’s made anyone else feel, I’m a sucker for playing devils advocate unfortunately, and like I said, I’ll be the first to half my hand up and say “I was wrong” if it does come to light that there really is an issue when it comes to her love for her children
Uno reverse card to that sympathy! Take it back and send it to suicidal KK 😘

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I dont doubt she loves her children, but I don't think she really knows how to love in a healthy way. Every emotion for her is just so erratic. I think she loves her kids in her own way, but clearly needs some professional help in order to have better relationships and manage her emotions in a more positive way.

Nov 21, 2023
I dont doubt she loves her children, but I don't think she really knows how to love in a healthy way. Every emotion for her is just so erratic. I think she loves her kids in her own way, but clearly needs some professional help in order to have better relationships and manage her emotions in a more positive way.
I don’t disagree with that statement at all, in fact I believe that’s exactly what she needs

Apr 12, 2023
She's been on another blocking spree on her tiktok this time, unless it’s been taken down. Luckily this thread gives me enough entertainment without making my flu ridden eyeballs bleed
Her TikTok has gone, probably deleted in the hope SS won’t see what she’s been posting about Yam, Paul and Kev Collins etc because none of that suits the narrative of I’m being targeted by trolls but I’m innocent I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.