Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2023
Also, would like to point out the amount of times you, with your two young children, have managed to find the time to comment so many times throughout the day. Even thought we ‘trolls’ who probably have commented half as much are neglecting our children by doing so?
I replied on here at around 8:30 am, maybe once this afternoon during nap time, and now, when my children are in bed? I didn't realise that was me commenting many times throughout the day....

May 23, 2023
I replied on here at around 8:30 am, maybe once this afternoon during nap time, and now, when my children are in bed? I didn't realise that was me commenting many times throughout the day....
This is your 11th comment of the day…but when we comment 3/4 times in a day we spend all day online as you said precisely…? Make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

*previously! do this phone today!

Apr 16, 2023
11 comments, spread throughout the day, mainly replying to multiple people who have been on throughout the day...
11 comments is more than a lot of other people comment during the day.

I’ve been pretty polite so far but you’re grating on me now. Why are you sticking around with your s replies? You’ve got nothing to bring to the table so your participation is fing pointless.

Last edited:
May 23, 2023

I’ve been pretty polite so far but you’re grating on me now. Why are you sticking around with your s replies? You’ve got nothing to bring to the table so you’re participation is fing pointless.
Right? We’re not allowed to comment (spread out throughout the day or not) but this one, with her kids, hubby, and small group of friends can do so without neglecting her family like she accused us of doing? Hypocritical little Madame 💀

May 23, 2023
This thread compares to a bad trip , new psyches popping up left right and centre talking to themselves and arguing the toss. Someone slip me mushrooms to make this make sense
Is that frowned upon here or not? It gets confusing because weed is bad but coke is ok so where do trips stand? The double standards confuse me sometimes 🤣🤣

Nov 21, 2023

I’ve been pretty polite so far but you’re grating on me now. Why are you sticking around with your s replies? You’ve got nothing to bring to the table so you’re participation is fing pointless.
In what world have you been polite? You've been far from it since I start posting on here.

Nov 21, 2023
Right? We’re not allowed to comment (spread out throughout the day or not) but this one, with her kids, hubby, and small group of friends can do so without neglecting her family like she accused us of doing? Hypocritical little Madame 💀
Never said no one could, I've commented 11 times, however those comments were posted one after the other in small portions THROUGHOUT the day.. Never said anyone was neglecting their children either, just that if you were on here all day and had kids, then you had no right to judge anyone else for being online all day.
Little Madame? Are you okay.

May 23, 2023
Never said no one could, I've commented 11 times, however those comments were posted one after the other in small portions THROUGHOUT the day.. Never said anyone was neglecting their children either, just that if you were on here all day and had kids, then you had no right to judge anyone else for being online all day.
You’re the one arguing with a bunch of people you don’t know over a woman you don’t know who has blocked you. I think you should be asking yourself if you’re ok, not me mate x

YourMum

Nov 15, 2023
Go. Away. You’re literally a beg-a-friend and I am embarrassed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.