Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Donā€™t mind this one, itā€™s been a prick since it joined and if you look at whoā€™s liking its post it will tell you all you need to know! Apparently doesnā€™t like Kkk, comes on to chat s about her but weā€™re the toxic ones towards Kkk?

Couldnā€™t make half this s up could we Patricia šŸ¤”
Because Iā€™m not in your hilarious harem of online staking lunatics doesnā€™t mean I agree with kk but I also donā€™t like the fact thereā€™s a few here who literally sniff lick and breathe the assholes of anyone with a bit of gossip about her. Sheā€™s been reported numerous times now and the ts are crossed Iā€™s dotted just move on stop trying to make an online group of people to go over the same loop of s again and again and again , ooo please message me let show you what she said two months ago please pick me pick me ! Ick ick fing icky ick šŸ¤®

Apr 16, 2023
Because Iā€™m not in your hilarious harem of online staking lunatics doesnā€™t mean I agree with kk but I also donā€™t like the fact thereā€™s a few here who literally sniff lick and breathe the assholes of anyone with a bit of gossip about her. Sheā€™s been reported numerous times now and the ts are crossed Iā€™s dotted just move on stop trying to make an online group of people to go over the same loop of s again and again and again , ooo please message me let show you what she said two months ago please pick me pick me ! Ick ick fing icky ick šŸ¤®
Don't like it fk off then šŸ–

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
@Lauhugh32 you know what gives me the ick? Kayleigh and her fat fanny thinking it's okay to batter her kids šŸ¤£
Same that and grown ass men suckin up to women online for a thrill if my husband did that I would leave his grown ass because women gossip and b not a middle aged man with grown up kids it just doesnā€™t sit right with me maybe Iā€™m being harsh but the asking to speak to women on here he doesnā€™t know just plays into the narrative the big ogre paints of him being a bit pervy ? Arenā€™t there menā€™s clubs for this kind of satisfaction from women he can go to ? Instead of a gossip forum about a woman he had no interest in . The guy got it off his chest 100 pages back didnā€™t he ? Why he still all up in anyoneā€™s profile the minute the limelight ainā€™t on his out of date voice notes ? Sorry I said it but yeh he gives me the ick and I do still think kk is a fat child abusing scum bag

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Same that and grown ass men suckin up to women online for a thrill if my husband did that I would leave his grown ass because women gossip and b not a middle aged man with grown up kids it just doesnā€™t sit right with me maybe Iā€™m being harsh but the asking to speak to women on here he doesnā€™t know just plays into the narrative the big ogre paints of him being a bit pervy ? Arenā€™t there menā€™s clubs for this kind of satisfaction from women he can go to ? Instead of a gossip forum about a woman he had no interest in . The guy got it off his chest 100 pages back didnā€™t he ? Why he still all up in anyoneā€™s profile the minute the limelight ainā€™t on his out of date voice notes ? Sorry I said it but yeh he gives me the ick and I do still think kk is a fat child abusing scum bag
Take a breath, give yourself a migraine getting all wound up like that.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Take a breath, give yourself a migraine getting all wound up like that.
Iā€™m not wound up just pointing out the obvious itā€™s embarrassing for him and if itā€™s the only attention he gets from women he needs to download some dating apps the poor sod but staying here makes him look a drip

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
The punctuation gives the game away every time šŸ¤­. You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a flying do what you think, Jabbs. You just don't learn, do you? Get help.

And if you must know, its all a piss take of you, their husbands sleeping with their sisters. Remember?

Apr 12, 2023
Online staking? Whatā€™s that when itā€™s home?

Your comments suggest you have serious issues mate, one minute youā€™re slating her then youā€™re having a go at us for slating her? You might need to see someone about your own conflicting opinions šŸ¤Æ

Can we please refer to my earlier post where I did say she would be on here all weekend! šŸ¤£

Apr 12, 2023
Grown ass āœ”ļø
Middle age āœ”ļø
Gap between ? āœ”ļø
Issue with Paul āœ”ļø

The handbook has been thoroughly read hun, well done!

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
The punctuation gives the game away every time šŸ¤­. You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a flying do what you think, Jabbs. You just don't learn, do you? Get help.

And if you must know, its all a piss take of you, their husbands sleeping with their sisters. Remember?
I was just going to say that is KK all over. The fact she goes in on you because youā€™ve basically been the one who knocked her on her ass. She then talks s about ā€œherselfā€ to try and not give the game away. So fing sad šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apr 12, 2023
Iā€™m not wound up just pointing out the obvious itā€™s embarrassing for him and if itā€™s the only attention he gets from women he needs to download some dating apps the poor sod but staying here makes him look a drip
ā€œItā€™s embarrassing for himā€ who fing made you God?
Youā€™re more of a drip, canā€™t make up your fing mind mate, do you think sheā€™s child abusing scum bag or are you a fan ffs?

Last edited:

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
This forum is open to public so here I am and time and time again you all point the finger accusing yet another person of being her because I donā€™t lick your asses Iā€™m sorry but that Paul is a sad do and should be ashamed of his behaviour on here itā€™s really really embarrassing dude I donā€™t even care if you think Iā€™m her at this point Iā€™m laughing at you all because itā€™s a s show . Hat off to the school mum that did something for b&b shame on the rest of you who are more than happy to watch her do these things yet do nothing but type s on here day in day out . Youre the real scum bags riding off the back of someone with balls big enough to stand up for whatā€™s right , if Paul was any type of man surely he would of
Reported it himself ? Soz about the grammar or spelling punctuation etc but lifeā€™s to short to correct it šŸ˜“

Status
Not open for further replies.