Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Why does she look like she is farting here 😂 is that the clientele she wants 😂

All that time she's spent just to make it look like she's cartoon sharted 😂 beautiful 🤌🤣 if only she put this much effort into her kids. I mean don't get me wrong, they'd still be poor and abused but just ✨️ imagine ✨

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

Attachments

• 540full-max--&-paddy's-road-to-nowhere-screenshot.jpg
    540full-max--&-paddy's-road-to-nowhere-screenshot.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 35

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Going back to her ‘Interview Outfit’ does anyone remember when she ironed the collar with her hair straighteners? 😂

God don't, that takes me back to the days of sneaking out with my friends when I was about 14 and stuffing a skirt and top in my bag and going over them with straightners when I got ready round my mates 🤣 it was fing tragic behaviour at 14 let alone 40! Or so she looks 🤣

Apr 17, 2023
Don’t ask me how I missed all this s 🤣🤣 I’ll have to go back and tag whichever kk account it was. Also read something shared by ‘them’ on how smoking weed gives your unborn child DOWNS SYNDROME 🤣🤣 imagine smoking a whole arsed chromosome 🤣🤣🤣 how did I miss these posts? I must have been smoking some chromochronic or something ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Oh that s. I know what you’re talking about now! Only how I missed smoking weed gives the unborn child downs is beyond me. KK I work in genomics (that’s genes and genetics for idiots like you) yeah, smoking weed during pregnancy doesn’t make the child have downs you fing eejit

May 23, 2023
Oh that s. I know what you’re talking about now! Only how I missed smoking weed gives the unborn child downs is beyond me. KK I work in genomics (that’s genes and genetics for idiots like you) yeah, smoking weed during pregnancy doesn’t make the child have downs you fing eejit
I could understand if the argument was cannabis in general or if one of my children was born with downs but it’s just such a silly argument and the only they have against me.
I also binged on blue steaks, runny eggs and pineapples during my pregnancies where’s the outrage about that? 🤣🤣 twallops 🤣🤣

Also, fing hell you have a cool job! 😍😍😍

Apr 17, 2023
I could understand if the argument was cannabis in general or if one of my children was born with downs but it’s just such a silly argument and the only they have against me.
I also binged on blue steaks, runny eggs and pineapples during my pregnancies where’s the outrage about that? 🤣🤣 twallops 🤣🤣

Also, fing hell you have a cool job! 😍😍😍
I do, honestly it’s mind blowing.
She’s just so uneducated and doesn’t even bother attempting to research the s she spouts. Not like she doesn’t have time to be on the internet all day. Oh, wait 😂😂

As for her “seduce and destroy” video I’m dying laughing at it is that what she thinks seduction is? As for the destroy that will be the weight of her ego crushing men to submission

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I do, honestly it’s mind blowing.
She’s just so uneducated and doesn’t even bother attempting to research the s she spouts. Not like she doesn’t have time to be on the internet all day. Oh, wait 😂😂

As for her “seduce and destroy” video I’m dying laughing at it is that what she thinks seduction is? As for the destroy that will be the weight of her ego crushing men to submission

The only thing she could seduce is me, into literal SUICIDE 🤣 rather than looking at her fing ugly dumb self day in day out. And the "three jobs" is not a flex you over inflated idiot. Being poor will never be a flex. Three jobs and your kids still eat grotty food and wear grotty clothes 🙃 wow. Round of applause 👏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.