• Screenshot_20240220-204618_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220-204618_Google.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20240220-204618_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220-204618_Google.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 60

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
No I don't 'u derstand' Paul. Tell us again why you won't share the voice notes of what you said to her? Why you went to meet her if you'd had all the voice notes and texts prior? Why you subscribed to her OF? Why do that if you thought she was that gross, why be a friend even?
You only gave a s after she outed your sounding kink and made you look like a perv
1. You/she/them/they asked me to sub, end of, you/she/them/they offered free subs but I declined

2. You/she/they/them did not out me, I chose to tell the story in one of your/her/them/Patricia's IG live. Which you/she/they/them begged me to join

3. I was not aware of how toxic and unhinged you/she/they/Patricia was, I believed the narrative you were spinning, as I had no reason not to

4. Calling me a perv is like you admitting to being a person of the cloth. Are they not notorious for abusing kids Ashwell?

5. It's a bit rich saying I have a kink, when you throw an Alexa sideways up your chutney channel pretty much dry, turn tricks and nosh off strangers at car meets

6. Finally, how do you know what is on my voicenotes, unless of course you are Jabba the Slut

May 23, 2023
1. You/she/them/they asked me to sub, end of, you/she/them/they offered free subs but I declined

2. You/she/they/them did not out me, I chose to tell the story in one of your/her/them/Patricia's IG live. Which you/she/they/them begged me to join

3. I was not aware of how toxic and unhinged you/she/they/Patricia was, I believed the narrative you were spinning, as I had no reason not to

4. Calling me a perv is like you admitting to being a person of the cloth. Are they not notorious for abusing kids Ashwell?

5. It's a bit rich saying I have a kink, when you throw an Alexa sideways up your chutney channel pretty much dry, turn tricks and nosh off strangers at car meets

6. Finally, how do you know what is on my voicenotes, unless of course you are Jabba the Slut
I applaud your level of PC there mate/matress 🙌🏾🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Lads it was weird before, but I’m at the point where I’m awaiting her ‘exposing’ my MySpace background music! And yes, I’m scared!
😫😫😫
It is fing terrifying!

I’ve always wanted to try something, let’s see if actually works we probably need a priest but let’s give it go…..

The Power of Christ compels you
From this creature of God.
Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Apr 12, 2023

When you say spinning, did you witness actual head spinning?
Or is that something she keeps private?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
It is fing terrifying!

I’ve always wanted to try something, let’s see if actually works we probably need a priest but let’s give it go…..

From this creature of God.
Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
Say her name 3 times looking in a mirror, and she will appear

Last edited:

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Normal people just transfer their pals money when they wanna help out. They don’t become a sub and also feed the platforms profits. Who wants to see their mates chuff, really? Especially of the opposite sex where they’re insisting it was never a date they were just friends (looking at you Pauly boo)
Mind you nothing normal about Paul or Kayleigh is there.

Reactions: Ruby Onslow
Status
Not open for further replies.