May 29, 2023
Lacking brain cells you lot because oh look. I can see her last posts

Attachments

• IMG_3548.png
    IMG_3548.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 111
May 23, 2023
Annnnnywaaaaays 🥱

Jiggly Jugs admits to physically abusing her children, sending them to school with inappropriate clothing, films adult content in soft play areas, dates men for food, dumps men for food, doxxes people, stalks people to the point of contemplating suicide, lies about people trolling her and says malicious things about her own children just for sympathy and likes pass it on x

May 23, 2023
It’s like reading the chapter names of ex celeb memoirs reading some of these posts 🤣🤣

I’m gonna take one for the team and say yes, you’re all so very funny, clever and well read, yes you know languages and yes you know words with more than one syllable. I applaud all you’ve achieved whether it be as a collective or individually. Well done you!!!! Honestly I’ll try my absolute best to be in the middle of living life and then think ‘wow, that account on comment cafe wrote something in Latin, why am I such a failure???’ And hopefully that’ll be job done for you? If not I’m sorry but I’m really, really trying my best here 😫😫😫

Status
Not open for further replies.