Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Well he wanted to play a game, the number means nothing to anyone apart from him apparently 🤷 no one here actually gives a do. And as for ignoring Yam, only now you noticed? She's been jumping up and down for weeks trying to get us to answer her. Take a little look back on the thread 😁🥱🤣
YOU AND YOUR LADS MADE A THREAD ABOUT ME!!! AN ENTIRE THREAD.

Didn’t work but still I’m jumping up and down for your attention. Stop showing yourself up 🤣🤣

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
The only one punching here is KK and unfortunately that's her kids face.
And that’s just one occasion we know about. Imagine all the other times those kids have been subjected to her abuse. I’m sure the neighbour said the kids always screamed or something. Just the thought of those two little things being subjected to her man hands is so sad.

Apr 12, 2023
Well he wanted to play a game, the number means nothing to anyone apart from him apparently 🤷 no one here actually gives a do. And as for ignoring Yam, only now you noticed? She's been jumping up and down for weeks trying to get us to answer her. Take a little look back on the thread 😁🥱🤣
AGAIN…….
You sound a bit obsessed babes 🤣

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
It was you! And I believe you were requested to do it. I mean Yam has been asking the admin team for her own thread for a while
Wow well done you’ve made up a Thread on here, why on not learn how to stay on it .Why have your own thread and keep coming here? that’s weird lol anyway you’re in here saying how everyone bows down to yam , and yet here you are admitting that you did just that .. she asked and you delivered 😜

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Wow well done you’ve made up a Thread on here, why on not learn how to stay on it .Why have your own thread and keep coming here? that’s weird lol anyway you’re in here saying how everyone bows down to yam , and yet here you are admitting that you did just that .. she asked and you delivered 😜
Not me mate, didn't make any thread 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.